Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought a new car and completed the purchase entirely online? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/28 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Volvo XC60 Lease Deals and Prices

1356741

Comments

  • Hi - could I get the MF and Residual for an Inscription T8 lease for 36/12? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    wardlord said:

    Hello, 

    Please kindly share 36/10k lease MF and RV for T6 MOM and R-DES in CO. Thanks 

    MOM - .00006 and 55%
    R-DES - .00023 and 56%
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    delnole said:

    Hi - could I get the MF and Residual for an Inscription T8 lease for 36/12? Thanks.

    .00096 and 51%
    $5002 non-cash credit
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Has anyone compared the 2017 XC60 to the 2018? I believe leases on the 17's are better now, but is there something significant about the 2018 that makes it worth paying more to get?
  • Thanks Michaell, that's a pretty low residual. Can you tell me what the MF and RV are for the T8 Momentum (36/12)? Also, what is this $800 lease bonus? When I look at the Incentives and Rebates information in Edmunds I do not see any mention of that. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    delnole said:

    Thanks Michaell, that's a pretty low residual. Can you tell me what the MF and RV are for the T8 Momentum (36/12)? Also, what is this $800 lease bonus? When I look at the Incentives and Rebates information in Edmunds I do not see any mention of that. Thanks.

    .00112 and 51%
    $5002 non-cash credit and $800 lease bonus

    Lease bonus is factory to dealer incentives, and isn't public. Use the knowledge to negotiate your best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you. Maybe you can help me with the $5002 non-cash credit. This is a federal tax credit for hybrid cars but in a lease the credit goes to the leasing company, not me. So the dealer would build this into the lease price as a credit. But is it up to each dealer as to whether they want to offer the full credit or just a portion of it? Or are they obligated to build in the full amount of the credit? Should I check with each dealer to see how they handle it? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,482
    delnole said:

    Thank you. Maybe you can help me with the $5002 non-cash credit. This is a federal tax credit for hybrid cars but in a lease the credit goes to the leasing company, not me. So the dealer would build this into the lease price as a credit. But is it up to each dealer as to whether they want to offer the full credit or just a portion of it? Or are they obligated to build in the full amount of the credit? Should I check with each dealer to see how they handle it? Thanks.

    Pretty sure that rebate comes from Volvo, and is assigned to the lessee. Doubt the dealer has any say about it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Does Volvo Leasing allow MSD's?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    delnole said:

    Does Volvo Leasing allow MSD's?

    Yes. We think it's a maximum of 9, each reducing the MF by .00005

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi would it be possible to tell me the MF, Residual Value, and any lease discounts for 33133 (FL), it's a 2018 XC60 T5 AWD Inscription 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    dchime01 said:

    Hi would it be possible to tell me the MF, Residual Value, and any lease discounts for 33133 (FL), it's a 2018 XC60 T5 AWD Inscription 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you!

    .00044 and 57% / 56%; $800 bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • delnoledelnole Posts: 36
    Hi. Could I get the October MF and RV on a 36/12 lease for an Inscription T8 and a Momentum T8? Thanks.
  • Hi! Could you please share 36/15k lease MF and RV for T5 Inscription in NYC. Thanks! Are there any rebates or other incentives currently?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,482
    delnole said:

    Hi. Could I get the October MF and RV on a 36/12 lease for an Inscription T8 and a Momentum T8? Thanks.

    Inscription: .00096 MF and 51% residual
    Momentum: .00012 MF and 51% residual

    $5002 non-cash credit
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,482
    trues210 said:

    Hi! Could you please share 36/15k lease MF and RV for T5 Inscription in NYC. Thanks! Are there any rebates or other incentives currently?

    .00044 MF and 54% residual
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi could you please share 36/7.5k lease MF and RV for T5 Momentum and Inscription in NYC. Thanks a lot. Usually how many % off MSRP is good deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    jason879 said:

    Hi could you please share 36/7.5k lease MF and RV for T5 Momentum and Inscription in NYC. Thanks a lot. Usually how many % off MSRP is good deal?

    MOM - .00047 and 58%
    INSC - .00044 and 58%
    $800 lease bonus

    We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Xc60 Momentum(Queens NY)
    36/10k miles
    MF:00047
    Res: 57%
    Msrp:46,390
    AdjCC:44,590
    $800 lease Bonus

    No money down

    Dealer gave us 636.07 month

    Sounds high to me?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    Xc60 Momentum(Queens NY)
    36/10k miles
    MF:00047
    Res: 57%
    Msrp:46,390
    AdjCC:44,590
    $800 lease Bonus

    No money down

    Dealer gave us 636.07 month

    Sounds high to me?

    To me, too. I get $537/mo with those prices.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using to get their quoted payment.

    I confirm the .00047 and 57% for 36/10 on T5 Momentum AWD.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • How do i figure out the adj cap cost. I think I did it wrong . What should I ask dealer that is missing from my calculations. would love to pay th 537 # u come top with but that also sounds off. Do dealers mark up pricing that much?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    How do i figure out the adj cap cost. I think I did it wrong . What should I ask dealer that is missing from my calculations. would love to pay th 537 # u come top with but that also sounds off. Do dealers mark up pricing that much?

    Adjusted cap cost = negotiated selling price + taxes, fees you are not paying up front - down payment (if any)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Will email dealer. I am looking to get into the car for under $600. They all act like Volvo price is not negotiable. Been to 2 dealers and they all have that used car salesman vibe. With it was simple to just see what others were actually paying in our area for same car.

    Anyone on Long Island lease a 2018 yet on this forum?
  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 230
    Can you please provide the T6 Mom/Insc/R-Design numbers for 24/36 12K? Thanks.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,482
    jkipster said:

    Can you please provide the T6 Mom/Insc/R-Design numbers for 24/36 12K? Thanks.

    MOM: .00006 MF and 64%/54% residual.
    RDes: .00023 MF and 63%/55% residual
    Inscr: .00022 MF and 62%/55% residual

    $800 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 230
    edited October 2017
    kyfdx said:

    jkipster said:

    Can you please provide the T6 Mom/Insc/R-Design numbers for 24/36 12K? Thanks.

    MOM: .00006 MF and 64%/54% residual.
    RDes: .00023 MF and 63%/55% residual
    Inscr: .00022 MF and 62%/55% residual

    $800 Lease Bonus
    Thanks kyfdx. Can you also provide the 24 month residuals (assuming same MF as 36 months) for all T5 trims at 12K?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    jkipster said:

    kyfdx said:

    jkipster said:

    Can you please provide the T6 Mom/Insc/R-Design numbers for 24/36 12K? Thanks.

    MOM: .00006 MF and 64%/54% residual.
    RDes: .00023 MF and 63%/55% residual
    Inscr: .00022 MF and 62%/55% residual

    $800 Lease Bonus
    Thanks kyfdx. Can you also provide the 24 month residuals (assuming same MF as 36 months) for all T5 trims at 12K?
    T5 MOM 24/12 - .00047 and 64%
    T5 R-DES 24/12 - .00043 and 64%
    T5 INSC 24/12 - .00044 and 64%
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bdogs13bdogs13 Posts: 20
    Hi could you please share 36/12k and 15k lease MF and RV for T8 R Design in CO? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    bdogs13 said:

    Hi could you please share 36/12k and 15k lease MF and RV for T8 R Design in CO? Thanks.

    .00120 and 52% or 50%
    $5002 non cash credit
    $800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • monty2000monty2000 Posts: 23
    edited October 2017
    Built out this XC60 with dealer.

    2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    First they told me 637.07. Told them that is very high. Now they sent me this price. Anyone have opinion if I still have wiggle room.


    Thanks for being patient and working with me here.

    For a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles per year, your new monthly payment is $586.46, with $755.62 due at signing. The MSRP of this vehicle is 46,390.00, the lease is based on $43,000.00.
  • harveydentharveydent Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    monty2000 said:

    Built out this XC60 with dealer.

    2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    First they told me 637.07. Told them that is very high. Now they sent me this price. Anyone have opinion if I still have wiggle room.


    Thanks for being patient and working with me here.

    For a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles per year, your new monthly payment is $586.46, with $755.62 due at signing. The MSRP of this vehicle is 46,390.00, the lease is based on $43,000.00.

    Edit: comment deleted. Wrong model.

    The discount received isn’t bad at all I believe, for a brand new xc60. Limited discounts right now for the new model.

    Try MSDs to lower your interest rate. If you have the cash available.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    Built out this XC60 with dealer.

    2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    First they told me 637.07. Told them that is very high. Now they sent me this price. Anyone have opinion if I still have wiggle room.


    Thanks for being patient and working with me here.

    For a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles per year, your new monthly payment is $586.46, with $755.62 due at signing. The MSRP of this vehicle is 46,390.00, the lease is based on $43,000.00.

    .00047 and 57%

    With the prices provided, I get $493/mo plus tax.

    Ask them what the adjusted cap cost is, as the up front monies is not enough to cover all the up front costs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.

  • monty2000 said:

    They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.

    I'm also looking for T5 Inscription around NYC area. It's almost 8% off MSRP in your case.

    Not sure how they get $586.46 seems like 586.46 + tax = 637.xx which is the first number they gave you.

    My calculation getting close to that number with 0 MF as following:

    MSRP $46390.00
    Sale price $43000.00 (8% off)
    Acq fee 995
    Total Tax $1817.19 @8.875% ?
    Adj cap $45812.19
    RV 46390 x 57% = $26442.3
    Monthly (45812.19-26442.3)/36 = 538.05
    MF .00047 x (45812.19+26442.3) = 33.96 monthly
    Tax (538.05+36.96) x 8.875% = 50.76
    Total monthly 538.05+36.96+50.76 = $622.78
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.

    Now I get $572/mo plus tax.

    We're getting closer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    jason879 said:

    monty2000 said:

    They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.

    I'm also looking for T5 Inscription around NYC area. It's almost 8% off MSRP in your case.

    Not sure how they get $586.46 seems like 586.46 + tax = 637.xx which is the first number they gave you.

    My calculation getting close to that number with 0 MF as following:

    MSRP $46390.00
    Sale price $43000.00 (8% off)
    Acq fee 995
    Total Tax $1817.19 @8.875% ?
    Adj cap $45812.19
    RV 46390 x 57% = $26442.3
    Monthly (45812.19-26442.3)/36 = 538.05
    MF .00047 x (45812.19+26442.3) = 33.96 monthly
    Tax (538.05+36.96) x 8.875% = 50.76
    Total monthly 538.05+36.96+50.76 = $622.78
    NY taxes the sum of the payments, then that amount gets added back into the cap cost, subjecting it to interest.

    My guess is that the updated cap cost of $45,812 includes the tax amount.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • monty2000monty2000 Posts: 23
    edited October 2017
    So at those # my payment's should be $572 total with 740 and change due at signing. He told me it was all included in the 586 payment from 2nd quote.

    You think I can haggle some more and try to get $500 or $1000 loyalty credit added into price. If they give it to current clients they do have ability to add to new clients coming from other higher end cars(I am coming out of a qx60 lease)


    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    So at those # my payment's should be $572 total with 740 and change due at signing. He told me it was all included in the 586 payment from 2nd quote.

    You think I can haggle some more and try to get $500 or $1000 loyalty credit added into price. If they give it to current clients they do have ability to add to new clients coming from other higher end cars(I am coming out of a qx60 lease)


    thank you

    Loyalty is for folks who already own a Volvo; conquest is for folks who have other brands, like your Infiniti.

    I have no information on the availability of any conquest incentives, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you. So $572 a month with first month and registration fees out of pocket on this car is a good deal? Working on getting it at that price.
  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 230
    monty2000 said:

    Thank you. So $572 a month with first month and registration fees out of pocket on this car is a good deal? Working on getting it at that price.

    Have you received a breakdown of the difference between the net cap cost and the selling price? That's $2,812 difference right there, with the base acquisition fee only being $695. Did they mark up the acq. fee? What is the rest of that difference?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
  • Michaell said:
    They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.
    I'm also looking for T5 Inscription around NYC area. It's almost 8% off MSRP in your case. Not sure how they get $586.46 seems like 586.46 + tax = 637.xx which is the first number they gave you. My calculation getting close to that number with 0 MF as following: MSRP $46390.00 Sale price $43000.00 (8% off) Acq fee 995 Total Tax $1817.19 @8.875% ? Adj cap $45812.19 RV 46390 x 57% = $26442.3 Monthly (45812.19-26442.3)/36 = 538.05 MF .00047 x (45812.19+26442.3) = 33.96 monthly Tax (538.05+36.96) x 8.875% = 50.76 Total monthly 538.05+36.96+50.76 = $622.78
    NY taxes the sum of the payments, then that amount gets added back into the cap cost, subjecting it to interest. My guess is that the updated cap cost of $45,812 includes the tax amount.
    You are right, I double count the tax. I’m getting $572.21

    It seems like the acq fee is $995 when I went to the dealer. The difference of $2812 from adj cap cost includes $995+$1817 in my calculation.  Due at sign includes $586.46 first month + Reg fee $65 + insp fee $10? + doc fee $75 = 736.46 off by around $20 maybe. I missed Some doc fee.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    jason879 said:


    Michaell said:

    jason879 said:

    monty2000 said:

    They just emailed The adjusted cap cost is $45,812.19.

    I'm also looking for T5 Inscription around NYC area. It's almost 8% off MSRP in your case.

    Not sure how they get $586.46 seems like 586.46 + tax = 637.xx which is the first number they gave you.

    My calculation getting close to that number with 0 MF as following:

    MSRP $46390.00
    Sale price $43000.00 (8% off)
    Acq fee 995
    Total Tax $1817.19 @8.875% ?
    Adj cap $45812.19
    RV 46390 x 57% = $26442.3
    Monthly (45812.19-26442.3)/36 = 538.05
    MF .00047 x (45812.19+26442.3) = 33.96 monthly
    Tax (538.05+36.96) x 8.875% = 50.76
    Total monthly 538.05+36.96+50.76 = $622.78
    NY taxes the sum of the payments, then that amount gets added back into the cap cost, subjecting it to interest.

    My guess is that the updated cap cost of $45,812 includes the tax amount.

    You are right, I double count the tax. I’m getting $572.21

    It seems like the acq fee is $995 when I went to the dealer. The difference of $2812 from adj cap cost includes $995+$1817 in my calculation.  Due at sign includes $586.46 first month + Reg fee $65 + insp fee $10? + doc fee $75 = 736.46 off by around $20 maybe. I missed Some doc fee.



    Base acquisition fee is $695 from Volvo, but at least we agree on the payment, now.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Getting breakdown today. I think if I can get this lease with way we built car for $572 is a good deal. I was looking for $550 or so but doubt I an get that low.
  • monty2000 said:

    Getting breakdown today. I think if I can get this lease with way we built car for $572 is a good deal. I was looking for $550 or so but doubt I an get that low.

    hello, just wondering which dealership you are using? thanks
  • Once I confirm and finalize deal I will let you know. Do you think deal is good? I will send deal I am going to sign tomorrow later. They are emailing me the paperwork as we speak.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,025
    monty2000 said:

    Once I confirm and finalize deal I will let you know. Do you think deal is good? I will send deal I am going to sign tomorrow later. They are emailing me the paperwork as we speak.

    We don't make decisions with other peoples money. If you are getting the base MF and are comfortable with the discount from sticker, all looks good.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    Final deal I negotiated

    $550 a month
    $719.16 due at signing

    From where they started to where it ended I am happy.

    Hopefully I do not get the old bait and switch when I go tomorrow to leave deposit and sign paperwork. I will walk right out.
  • monty2000 said:

    2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    Final deal I negotiated

    $550 a month
    $719.16 due at signing

    From where they started to where it ended I am happy.

    Hopefully I do not get the old bait and switch when I go tomorrow to leave deposit and sign paperwork. I will walk right out.

    It seems like the Adj Cap Cost down to $45000 now.
  • Will see in paperwork. they are emailing me so I can read it over and not have to sit in dealership for an hour signing paperwork.

    The additional discount came from me asking for discount for coming from infinity and they gave it to me. I asked for 1k they gave me 750.


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,482
    jason879 said:

    monty2000 said:

    2018 XC60 Momentum
    T5 AWD
    Onyx Black Metallic
    Amber Leather in charcoal interior
    19" 5-double spoke Black/diamond cut alloy wheels
    Iron ore Aluminum Inlays- 3-sspoke,leather steering wheel w/uni-deco inlays, Leather gearshift Knob
    Heated seats/heated steering wheel package
    Bison Package
    Keyless entry and drive w/hands-free power tailgate
    Luggage compartment mat-plastic
    Child seat kickgard

    36/10K miles

    Final deal I negotiated

    $550 a month
    $719.16 due at signing

    From where they started to where it ended I am happy.

    Hopefully I do not get the old bait and switch when I go tomorrow to leave deposit and sign paperwork. I will walk right out.

    It seems like the Adj Cap Cost down to $45000 now.
    Good luck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.