-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2018 Mercedes GLE-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
edited September 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2018 GLE-class lease questions here!

Check out Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456714

Comments

  • Options
    trabd123trabd123 Member Posts: 55
    Hello, what's the MF and RV for 2018 GLE350 4matic? 36/7500 miles. Thanks
  • Options
    jimmybradyjimmybrady Member Posts: 106
    Can I get the mf and residual for GLE43 amg coupe and regular suv. 36/15k. Michigan
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    trabd123 said:

    Hello, what's the MF and RV for 2018 GLE350 4matic? 36/7500 miles. Thanks

    .00057 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131

    Can I get the mf and residual for GLE43 amg coupe and regular suv. 36/15k. Michigan

    Coupe: .00125 MF and 50% residual
    SUV: .00165 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thumbsrhthumbsrh Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the help.

    36/12 for 2018 GLE350 4Matic and GLE 43 please. I'm assuming the rates remain for the month and change Oct. 01? Is there any definite timing technique or is the MF primarily economy driven?

    Thanks again!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    thumbsrh said:

    Thanks for the help.

    36/12 for 2018 GLE350 4Matic and GLE 43 please. I'm assuming the rates remain for the month and change Oct. 01? Is there any definite timing technique or is the MF primarily economy driven?

    Thanks again!

    350 - 55% and .00057
    43 (SUV) - 55% and .00165

    Current program ends 10/2. Generally, new numbers come out each month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    djjustoprodjjustopro Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the mf and residual for GLE43 AMG Coupe. 36/10k. New Jersey

    thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993

    Can I please get the mf and residual for GLE43 AMG Coupe. 36/10k. New Jersey

    thanks!

    .00125 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ahward12ahward12 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Looking in CA for lease on GLE 350 36 mon./10k mi with no money down. Live in Norcal, but would go to SoCal given the deals (and they seem to be more aggressive). Prefer RWD but would do 4Matic also. Can you please provide money factors and residual values through September month end. Also, are dealerships discounting 2017 or 2018 ~10% from MSRP? Lastly, what are the incentives for MSD (max) and autopay? Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    ahward12 said:

    Looking in CA for lease on GLE 350 36 mon./10k mi with no money down. Live in Norcal, but would go to SoCal given the deals (and they seem to be more aggressive). Prefer RWD but would do 4Matic also. Can you please provide money factors and residual values through September month end. Also, are dealerships discounting 2017 or 2018 ~10% from MSRP? Lastly, what are the incentives for MSD (max) and autopay? Thanks.

    .00064/.00057 MF for RWD/AWD
    56% residual

    .00007 MF reduction for each MSD, up to a maximum of 10 (less MSDs, in this case)
    .00010 MF reduction for autopay

    No info on pricing

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    cortdilloncortdillon Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    May I please have the MF, ADJ Cap Cost & Residual for GLE 63s AMG Coupe. 36/12k. Florida. Should include autopay.

    Many Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF, ADJ Cap Cost & Residual for GLE 63s AMG Coupe. 36/12k. Florida. Should include autopay.

    Many Thanks!

    Standard MF and 53% residual
    Deduct .00010 from MF for autopay

    Can't give you an adjusted CAP cost. That will depend on the price you negotiate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    martier1martier1 Member Posts: 8
    I'm in Ohio and this is the deal I got. I cannot figure out this math. :-(
    Ohio taxes at 8%
    Msrp: 65,280
    Disc: 5264
    Tax, dmv, and doc fee: 65,155
    Residual 35,251.20

    Due at signing: $1000 and payment 789
    12k/36 months
    1095 acquisition fee

    2017 GLE 350 4matic

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    martier1 said:

    I'm in Ohio and this is the deal I got. I cannot figure out this math. :-(
    Ohio taxes at 8%
    Msrp: 65,280
    Disc: 5264
    Tax, dmv, and doc fee: 65,155
    Residual 35,251.20

    Due at signing: $1000 and payment 789
    12k/36 months
    1095 acquisition fee

    2017 GLE 350 4matic

    The 2017 GLE lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2017
    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE Package 2, what is MF, Residual and monthly payment with 3K down.
    thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    RWD
  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    Michaell ColoradoPosts: 56,929
    3:10PM
    scalbmr said:
    in SoCal, 2018 GLE Package 2, what is MF, Residual and monthly payment with 3K down.
    thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    RWD
  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE Package 2, what is MF, Residual and monthly payment with 3K down.
    thanks

    RWD or AWD?
    Sorry, just found the button RWD
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    scalbmr said:

    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
    *58400
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    edited September 2017
    scalbmr said:

    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
    55% is the 36/12 residual

    Dealer can mark up the MF, but to do it by .00003 seems kind of silly, as the payment goes up only a few dollars a month.

    With $63,400 and $58,400 as the MSRP and cap cost, I get $713/mo before tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    scalbmr said:

    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
    55% is the 36/12 residual

    Dealer can mark up the MF, but to do it by .00003 seems kind of silly, as the payment goes up only a few dollars a month.

    With $63,400 and $58,400 as the MSRP and cap cost, I get $713/mo before tax.
    thats sounds about right, if I wanted to get my payment to $650/mo including tax, if paying 3K down is that considered too much?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    scalbmr said:

    Michaell said:

    scalbmr said:

    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
    55% is the 36/12 residual

    Dealer can mark up the MF, but to do it by .00003 seems kind of silly, as the payment goes up only a few dollars a month.

    With $63,400 and $58,400 as the MSRP and cap cost, I get $713/mo before tax.
    thats sounds about right, if I wanted to get my payment to $650/mo including tax, if paying 3K down is that considered too much?
    We don't recommend any money down to lower the payment - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    $28/mo drop in payment for every $1000 up front, if you decide to go that route.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    keenengkeeneng Member Posts: 7
    Do you know the MF and RV for 36mo/12k for 2018 GLE suv and coupe in south Florida?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    keeneng said:

    Do you know the MF and RV for 36mo/12k for 2018 GLE suv and coupe in south Florida?

    SUV RWD - .00064 and 55%

    There is no standard coupe for 2018, yet - just AMG models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scalbmrscalbmr Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    scalbmr said:

    Michaell said:

    scalbmr said:

    kyfdx said:

    scalbmr said:

    in SoCal, 2018 GLE , MF (0.0067), Residual(58%) and what monthly payment with 3K down should I expect Price 58000, 12K/36Month
    thanks

    scalbmr said:

    RWD

    Where did you get your numbers?

    .00064 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 7.5K/yr.
    Is that the term you were looking for?

    We would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment
    I was quoted by a SoCAL dealer but when I put the numbers into Edmunds leasify APP, the numbers did not add up, I wanted 12K/36 month deal on package two, the price I was given MSRP 63400 less discount 5K came to be 57400. He told me MF was 0.00067 and residual of 57%.
    55% is the 36/12 residual

    Dealer can mark up the MF, but to do it by .00003 seems kind of silly, as the payment goes up only a few dollars a month.

    With $63,400 and $58,400 as the MSRP and cap cost, I get $713/mo before tax.
    thats sounds about right, if I wanted to get my payment to $650/mo including tax, if paying 3K down is that considered too much?
    We don't recommend any money down to lower the payment - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    $28/mo drop in payment for every $1000 up front, if you decide to go that route.
    thank you so much that was very helpful, lets see which dealer will respond
  • Options
    keenengkeeneng Member Posts: 7
    Sorry, the GLE AMG 43 coupe. I have heard that you should get a lease deal to be 1% of MSRP ($0 down). Is that realistic?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    keeneng said:

    Sorry, the GLE AMG 43 coupe. I have heard that you should get a lease deal to be 1% of MSRP ($0 down). Is that realistic?

    .00125 MF and 52% residual for 36/12

    While that's a great rule of thumb for a great lease deal, it's very dependent on the lease program offered. If the lease program isn't really generous, you can't get to 1% of MSRP, no matter how good of a deal you negotiate with the dealer. This is one of those cases. Not realistic.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    zimbonickzimbonick Member Posts: 2
    Appreciate input on expected Residual Value and Money Factor, assuming purchase 10/15/2017 on Mercedes GLE 4Matic (with Package 2), 10,000 Miles per Year, Term 36 Months leased in SoCal. Please also confirm 0.00007 per MSD, maximum 10 and 0.00010 for AutoPay deducted from your provided Money Factor.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    zimbonick said:

    Appreciate input on expected Residual Value and Money Factor, assuming purchase 10/15/2017 on Mercedes GLE 4Matic (with Package 2), 10,000 Miles per Year, Term 36 Months leased in SoCal. Please also confirm 0.00007 per MSD, maximum 10 and 0.00010 for AutoPay deducted from your provided Money Factor.

    .00057 and 56%

    Confirm .00010 discount for AutoPay, and 10 x .00007 discount with MSD.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    zimbonickzimbonick Member Posts: 2
    Just curious on how this is applied : If you start off with MF 0.00057, reduce that by MSD of 0.00070 (10 x 0.00007) you end up with a negative MF of -0.00013. Does the dealer just cap the MF at 0 in this case (i.e. one would only pay MSD to net MF to 0).
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    zimbonick said:

    Just curious on how this is applied : If you start off with MF 0.00057, reduce that by MSD of 0.00070 (10 x 0.00007) you end up with a negative MF of -0.00013. Does the dealer just cap the MF at 0 in this case (i.e. one would only pay MSD to net MF to 0).

    No, there is a minimum MF that MBFS enforces - don't know the specific value, but for other brands it is .00005.

    You can only use as many MSDs to bring that number as close to that floor as is possible.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    clotzkiclotzki Member Posts: 33
    Hi,

    I'm in LA. Interested in 2017 GLE350 and 2018 GLE350 RWD. Also interested in 2017 GLE43 Coupe and 2018 GLE43 coupe with its respective MF and RV.

    24 months - 10K/12K
    36 months - 10K/12k

    I usually put 0 down and only pay Acq fee, first month, DMV etc which usually account to ~$1900 drive offs so I don't pay interest on it. I read it somewhere that it was recommended that we rolled in the acq fee, DMV fee into the monthly payment as well since we are only paying for the residual value. Is that accurate? Also, if I were to put down maximum MSD, what will be the MF?

    Lastly, if there is some kind of winter event rebate, do I typically able to negotiate a discounted price from the MSRP and then finally deduct the discount from the incentives?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    clotzki said:

    Hi,

    I'm in LA. Interested in 2017 GLE350 and 2018 GLE350 RWD. Also interested in 2017 GLE43 Coupe and 2018 GLE43 coupe with its respective MF and RV.

    24 months - 10K/12K
    36 months - 10K/12k

    I usually put 0 down and only pay Acq fee, first month, DMV etc which usually account to ~$1900 drive offs so I don't pay interest on it. I read it somewhere that it was recommended that we rolled in the acq fee, DMV fee into the monthly payment as well since we are only paying for the residual value. Is that accurate? Also, if I were to put down maximum MSD, what will be the MF?

    Lastly, if there is some kind of winter event rebate, do I typically able to negotiate a discounted price from the MSRP and then finally deduct the discount from the incentives?

    Thanks!

    The 2017 GLE thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    24/12 and 36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    2018 numbers
    GLE350 RWD - .00064 and 61% / 55%
    GLE43 Coupe - .00125 and 59% / 52%

    Pay DMV up front; roll acquisition fee into the cap cost.

    For the 350, MSDs will bring you down to .00008; for the GLE43, .00055

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.


    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    clotzkiclotzki Member Posts: 33
    Perfect! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    tomlin_123tomlin_123 Member Posts: 9
    Could you please share the RV and MF for 2018 350 4matic, 36Months/10K?

    Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131

    Could you please share the RV and MF for 2018 350 4matic, 36Months/10K?

    Thanks a lot!

    .00057 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    clotzkiclotzki Member Posts: 33
    Is there pricing guideline for GLE43 Coupe? I tried looking at truecar but couldn't find any spec or recent transaction for GLE coupe model. Does Edmund has price tracking for recent transaction?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    clotzkiclotzki Member Posts: 33
    Is the MSD quote correct, Maximum MSD will bring down to .00008 which equates to .19 percent?
    Michaell said:

    clotzki said:

    Hi,

    I'm in LA. Interested in 2017 GLE350 and 2018 GLE350 RWD. Also interested in 2017 GLE43 Coupe and 2018 GLE43 coupe with its respective MF and RV.

    24 months - 10K/12K
    36 months - 10K/12k

    I usually put 0 down and only pay Acq fee, first month, DMV etc which usually account to ~$1900 drive offs so I don't pay interest on it. I read it somewhere that it was recommended that we rolled in the acq fee, DMV fee into the monthly payment as well since we are only paying for the residual value. Is that accurate? Also, if I were to put down maximum MSD, what will be the MF?

    Lastly, if there is some kind of winter event rebate, do I typically able to negotiate a discounted price from the MSRP and then finally deduct the discount from the incentives?

    Thanks!

    The 2017 GLE thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    24/12 and 36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    2018 numbers
    GLE350 RWD - .00064 and 61% / 55%
    GLE43 Coupe - .00125 and 59% / 52%

    Pay DMV up front; roll acquisition fee into the cap cost.

    For the 350, MSDs will bring you down to .00008; for the GLE43, .00055

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.


  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    clotzki said:

    Is there pricing guideline for GLE43 Coupe? I tried looking at truecar but couldn't find any spec or recent transaction for GLE coupe model. Does Edmund has price tracking for recent transaction?

    Thanks!

    Use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the screen, but given the limited volume of sales, I wouldn't be surprised if there was any guidance.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    clotzki said:

    Is the MSD quote correct, Maximum MSD will bring down to .00008 which equates to .19 percent?

    Michaell said:

    clotzki said:

    Hi,

    I'm in LA. Interested in 2017 GLE350 and 2018 GLE350 RWD. Also interested in 2017 GLE43 Coupe and 2018 GLE43 coupe with its respective MF and RV.

    24 months - 10K/12K
    36 months - 10K/12k

    I usually put 0 down and only pay Acq fee, first month, DMV etc which usually account to ~$1900 drive offs so I don't pay interest on it. I read it somewhere that it was recommended that we rolled in the acq fee, DMV fee into the monthly payment as well since we are only paying for the residual value. Is that accurate? Also, if I were to put down maximum MSD, what will be the MF?

    Lastly, if there is some kind of winter event rebate, do I typically able to negotiate a discounted price from the MSRP and then finally deduct the discount from the incentives?

    Thanks!

    The 2017 GLE thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    24/12 and 36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    2018 numbers
    GLE350 RWD - .00064 and 61% / 55%
    GLE43 Coupe - .00125 and 59% / 52%

    Pay DMV up front; roll acquisition fee into the cap cost.

    For the 350, MSDs will bring you down to .00008; for the GLE43, .00055

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.
    Yes, that is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kzx5rskzx5rs Member Posts: 24
    Hi, looking for MF and residual for a GLE550e in IN. 15k miles per month. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    kzx5rs said:

    Hi, looking for MF and residual for a GLE550e in IN. 15k miles per month. Thanks!

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    kzx5rs said:

    Hi, looking for MF and residual for a GLE550e in IN. 15k miles per month. Thanks!

    .00148 MF and 46% residual for 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kzx5rskzx5rs Member Posts: 24
    36months. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,993
    kzx5rs said:

    36months. Thanks!

    Looks like my co-host answered your question...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wlrdlrwlrdlr Member Posts: 15
    Hi, Looking for MF and residual for a 2017 and 2018 GLE550e and GLE 43 Coupe . 36/10K . SoCal market.
    Any Winter event incentives/discount/conquest bonus (about to turn in a BMW)?
    What is the best discount from MSRP you or other users have seen on those cars?
    Can MF be lowered by putting down security deposits?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,131
    wlrdlr said:

    Hi, Looking for MF and residual for a 2017 and 2018 GLE550e and GLE 43 Coupe . 36/10K . SoCal market.
    Any Winter event incentives/discount/conquest bonus (about to turn in a BMW)?
    What is the best discount from MSRP you or other users have seen on those cars?
    Can MF be lowered by putting down security deposits?
    Thanks!

    550e: .00148 MF and 49% residual
    43C: .00125 MF and 53% residual

    We don't have incentive information
    Yes.. MSDs can lower the MF by .00070

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.