Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease Deals and Prices

1911131415

Comments

  • simon432simon432 IllinoisPosts: 14
    Hello, can I please get October's MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 60431, 36/12 and 36/15? Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    simon432 said:

    Hello, can I please get October's MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 60431, 36/12 and 36/15? Thank You!

    .00003 MF
    44% residual for either 36/15 or 39/15
    $1000 dealer bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simon432simon432 IllinoisPosts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    simon432 said:

    Hello, can I please get October's MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 60431, 36/12 and 36/15? Thank You!

    .00003 MF
    44% residual for either 36/15 or 39/15
    $1000 dealer bonus cash
    Thank you! How does the RV change for 12k miles/yr?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    simon432 said:

    kyfdx said:

    simon432 said:

    Hello, can I please get October's MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 60431, 36/12 and 36/15? Thank You!

    .00003 MF
    44% residual for either 36/15 or 39/15
    $1000 dealer bonus cash
    Thank you! How does the RV change for 12k miles/yr?
    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simon432simon432 IllinoisPosts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    simon432 said:

    kyfdx said:

    simon432 said:

    Hello, can I please get October's MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 60431, 36/12 and 36/15? Thank You!

    .00003 MF
    44% residual for either 36/15 or 39/15
    $1000 dealer bonus cash
    Thank you! How does the RV change for 12k miles/yr?
    +2%
    Thanks, you guys are great!
  • ClarkjClarkj OhioPosts: 13
    Can I have the dealer cash for 44685 please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    Clarkj said:

    Can I have the dealer cash for 44685 please?

    $1000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ZagryZagry Posts: 5
    Michaell, Can I please get RV and MF for a Q60 Red Sport AWD/RWD 36/12 along with any lease incentives fro 27560?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    Zagry said:

    Michaell, Can I please get RV and MF for a Q60 Red Sport AWD/RWD 36/12 along with any lease incentives fro 27560?

    .00003 and 45%
    $6600 incentives
    Both RWD and AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ClarkjClarkj OhioPosts: 13
    That $1000 in incentive for 44685 is total for all V6 awd models?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    Clarkj said:

    That $1000 in incentive for 44685 is total for all V6 awd models?

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LiamTXLiamTX Dallas,TXPosts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Looking for numbers on a 2018 Red Sport/Sport/LUX 3.0T RWD in 75252.
    36 /39 months 12k/yr
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    LiamTX said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2018 Red Sport/Sport/LUX 3.0T RWD in 75252.
    36 /39 months 12k/yr
    Thank you

    .00003 and 48% / 47% (Luxe, RS) or 46% / 45% (Sport)

    Incentives:
    $4150 on Luxe
    $5200 on Sport
    $6600 on RS

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MZA212MZA212 Posts: 355
    edited October 2018
    Good Afternoon,
    Can you please post numbers for Pure 2.0, LUX 3.0T and RS all RWD in FL
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    MZA212 said:

    Good Afternoon,
    Can you please post numbers for Pure 2.0, LUX 3.0T and RS all RWD in FL
    Thank you.

    What term/mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MZA212MZA212 Posts: 355
    kyfdx said:

    MZA212 said:

    Good Afternoon,
    Can you please post numbers for Pure 2.0, LUX 3.0T and RS all RWD in FL
    Thank you.

    What term/mileage?
    39/10k Sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    MZA212 said:

    kyfdx said:

    MZA212 said:

    Good Afternoon,
    Can you please post numbers for Pure 2.0, LUX 3.0T and RS all RWD in FL
    Thank you.

    What term/mileage?
    39/10k Sorry
    .00003 MF
    Pure 2.0: 46% residual. $5750 dealer incentive
    Luxe 3.0: 45% residual. $5850
    RedSport: 43% residual. $6100

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CowboyCaseyCowboyCasey 73541Posts: 6
    Good Morning, Could I please get the RV, MF and any dealer incentive for the

    Luxe 3.0

    ZIP 73131

    39/7500
    39/10
    42/7500
    42/10

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Good Morning, Could I please get the RV, MF and any dealer incentive for the

    Luxe 3.0

    ZIP 73131

    39/7500
    39/10
    42/7500
    42/10

    Thanks

    RWD?

    39/10: .00003 MF and 45% residual
    $5850 dealer incentive

    42 month term is not supported
    7.5K/yr is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CowboyCaseyCowboyCasey 73541Posts: 6
    Thanks (yes RWD)
  • jkk7479jkk7479 Posts: 18
    What is the residual for a RED Sport 400 AWD in 08005. 10/39 I believe is the sweet spot. Any incentives in my area?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    jkk7479 said:

    What is the residual for a RED Sport 400 AWD in 08005. 10/39 I believe is the sweet spot. Any incentives in my area?

    .00003 and 46%
    $6600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jkk7479jkk7479 Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    jkk7479 said:

    What is the residual for a RED Sport 400 AWD in 08005. 10/39 I believe is the sweet spot. Any incentives in my area?

    .00003 and 46%
    $6600 incentives
    Thank you very much!
  • Tim424Tim424 New JerseyPosts: 3
    Hello, Can I please get MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 07450, 36/12 or 39/12
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Tim424 said:

    Hello, Can I please get MF, RV, and Incentives for 3.0t Luxe AWD in 07450, 36/12 or 39/12
    Thanks.

    39/12
    .00003 MF and 44% residual
    $6350 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Antonio9Antonio9 Nashville TNPosts: 5
    Year: 2018
    Make, Model, and Trim: Q60 3.0t LUXE & Q60 Red Sport 400
    Months/Annual Mileage: 39/12 & 39/15
    Zip Code: 37174

    Residual:?
    MF:?
    Incentives:?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    edited November 2018
    Antonio9 said:

    Year: 2018
    Make, Model, and Trim: Q60 3.0t LUXE & Q60 Red Sport 400
    Months/Annual Mileage: 39/12 & 39/15
    Zip Code: 37174

    Residual:?
    MF:?
    Incentives:?

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Huck167378Huck167378 Rockledge, FLPosts: 5
    Hey guys! New here but I've been checking everything out, I'm looking at getting a Q60 sport or red sport, trying to figure out which one is a better deal. 2018 or 2019, silver sport or red sport, 39m/12k in 32955. I've seen that some people in other states are getting $13k-$15k total off from high volume dealerships in say, California and Nevada. I don't mind traveling for a deal .Can anyone shed some light on this and give me the MF and residual please? Thanks!
  • Huck167378Huck167378 Rockledge, FLPosts: 5
    Hey guys! New here but I've been checking everything out, I'm looking at getting a Q60 sport or red sport, trying to figure out which one is a better deal. 2018 or 2019, silver sport or red sport, 39m/12k in 32955. I've seen that some people in other states are getting $13k-$15k total off from high volume dealerships in say, California and Nevada. I don't mind traveling for a deal .Can anyone shed some light on this and give me the MF and residual please? Thanks!
    Sorry, I totally forgot to mention either the sport 3.0t or the Red Sport in AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963



    Hey guys! New here but I've been checking everything out, I'm looking at getting a Q60 sport or red sport, trying to figure out which one is a better deal. 2018 or 2019, silver sport or red sport, 39m/12k in 32955. I've seen that some people in other states are getting $13k-$15k total off from high volume dealerships in say, California and Nevada. I don't mind traveling for a deal .Can anyone shed some light on this and give me the MF and residual please? Thanks!

    Sorry, I totally forgot to mention either the sport 3.0t or the Red Sport in AWD

    3.0T Sport - .00003 and 44%; $6250 incentive
    Red Sport - .00003 and 45%; $6100 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.