Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• Hi jdowntown. As I mentioned in my previous reply to you, I have not seen the Tier 3 lease program, however I can give you an idea of what the top tier program is currently like.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SLK250 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There's some $1,000 dealer cash certificates out there on '13 SLK. Try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jdowntownjdowntown Posts: 3
    Thanks for the insight and detail on the dealer certificate!
  • lvrebellvrebel Posts: 11
    Presently considering SLK250. We've been offered .0016 MF, 63% Residual on a 2013 Mercedes SLK250 with MRSP of $58,080 (excluding $905 destination). They have knocked down an additional $750 (so $57,330) which brings payment to $794 monthly (includes WA State Sales tax of $5,600).

I'm am curious if we should push to lower the sale price further. Additionally, is the dealership getting a $1000 dealer cash certificate on this deal? Thoughts on MF, residual and payment?
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,175
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

For current pricing information, go to Mercedes-Benz SLK Prices Paid

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Share your vehicle reviews

PF_Flyer's 2014 Versa Note Long Term Blog
    How To Start Your Own Long Term Blog

13»
This discussion has been closed.