Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mitsubishi Outlander Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,823
edited May 6 in Mitsubishi
Ask your 2018 Outlander lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• Am I the first? Lol...
    Trust everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving; Happy Holidays to all! Seeking residual, interest rate/MF for Nov/Dec 2018 Outlander SE AWD 3yrs/36K zip WI 54115; thanks as always!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,823
    tedder89 said:

Am I the first? Lol...
    Trust everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving; Happy Holidays to all! Seeking residual, interest rate/MF for Nov/Dec 2018 Outlander SE AWD 3yrs/36K zip WI 54115; thanks as always!

.01% APR and 46% residual
    $500 lease rebate

Edmunds Moderator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,751
    Do you currently own a Mitsubishi vehicle? If so, a reporter would love to ask you a few questions. Please send a note to [email protected] by end of day Thursday, November 30 if you'd be willing to chat. Thanks!

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Meet your fellow owners and discuss your vehicles in our Owners Clubs

• hernanschicagohernanschicago Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone, thank for your help, MF and Residual for Dec 2018 Outlander SEL AWD 3yrs/12K and 3yrs/15K zip IL 60062. Do the numbers change with the Touring Package? Best regards,

Hi everyone, thank for your help, MF and Residual for Dec 2018 Outlander SEL AWD 3yrs/12K and 3yrs/15K zip IL 60062. Do the numbers change with the Touring Package? Best regards,

0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual
    $500 lease cash

Packages should not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Moderator

• 0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual, thanks for your reply, ( I'm new here), I'm trying to convert the 0.01% APR to inserted in the Leasehack calculator money factor. Could you help me out here? Thanks.

0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual, thanks for your reply, ( I'm new here), I'm trying to convert the 0.01% APR to inserted in the Leasehack calculator money factor. Could you help me out here? Thanks.

.00001 MF

Edmunds Moderator

• Can I have MF, residual and lease cash on a 2018 Outlander Sport SE AWD for 36/12?

Thank you!
    lynx4120 said:

Can I have MF, residual and lease cash on a 2018 Outlander Sport SE AWD for 36/12?

Thank you!

0.23% APR
    50% residual
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Moderator

• munjalmmunjalm Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Can I have MF, Residual, Incentive on Outlander PHEV SEL - 36/12k (Zip: 95124)

Any other miles / months that may be a better spot?

Thank you!
    munjalm said:

Thank you!

0.47% APR and 48% residual.

That's really the only term available.

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:

munjalm said:

Thank you!

Thanks! No incentives despite it being an EV?
    munjalm said:

kyfdx said:

munjalm said:

Thank you!

Thanks! No incentives despite it being an EV?
    We don't have that info. Usually, the EVs have lower residuals, and this residual looks pretty typical for a non-EV Mitsubishi, so maybe that's where they have decided to put the incentive.

But, check with a dealer for rebates.

Edmunds Moderator

• Greg_FGreg_F Cleveland, OHPosts: 1
    I suspect it may be the same as the SEL, but I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on 2018 Outander PHEV GT (36/12k) in 44120. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,417
    Greg_F said:

I suspect it may be the same as the SEL, but I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on 2018 Outander PHEV GT (36/12k) in 44120. Thanks!

Same MF, but subtract 1% from the SEL residual for the GT

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ray_aray_a Posts: 17
    I am looking for residual value and MF on 3yrs/36K for Outlander PHEV GT in 94506. Thanks
    ray_a said:

I am looking for residual value and MF on 3yrs/36K for Outlander PHEV GT in 94506. Thanks

.47% and 47%

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:
    .47% and 47%
    Thanks. How do I convert .47% into the typical money factor number for the sake of online lease calculators.
    ray_a said:

Michaell said:

ray_a said:

.47% and 47%

Thanks. How do I convert .47% into the typical money factor number for the sake of online lease calculators.

0.47% APR / 2400 = .00020 MF (approximately)

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks 
  • Does the $5K federal tax credit come off the sale price since it goes to the seller on the PHEV? Or is that calculated in the MF and Residual?

Does the $5K federal tax credit come off the sale price since it goes to the seller on the PHEV? Or is that calculated in the MF and Residual?

Looks like Mitsubishi is keeping the residual at "normal" levels, rather than offering an incentive.

In either case, the leasing company would be eligible for any tax credits, not the lessee.

• unigator2unigator2 LAPosts: 2
    Hi, I am in LA zip code 91602. What is residual value and interest rate for a 3 year 10k mi/year lease of the new 2018 Outlander PHEV SEL? Thanks
    unigator2 said:

Hi, I am in LA zip code 91602. What is residual value and interest rate for a 3 year 10k mi/year lease of the new 2018 Outlander PHEV SEL? Thanks

.47% and 49%

• unigator2unigator2 LAPosts: 2
    thank you
  • Greetings (again): I am considering a lease on a '18 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in SEL trim here in Vermont (zip 05753). I am seeking the MF and residual for a 36mos./12K per year lease. Any info on incentives/rebates would be helpful. From what I can tell, they seem to have simply extended their lease offering from January, which was the first month it was on sale in the Vt marketplace, into February. Unlike the '17 Bolt I am also considering, this is new a model in the U.S. so I am expecting that a good lease deal may be harder to come by...
    Thanks very much.

Greetings (again): I am considering a lease on a '18 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in SEL trim here in Vermont (zip 05753). I am seeking the MF and residual for a 36mos./12K per year lease. Any info on incentives/rebates would be helpful. From what I can tell, they seem to have simply extended their lease offering from January, which was the first month it was on sale in the Vt marketplace, into February. Unlike the '17 Bolt I am also considering, this is new a model in the U.S. so I am expecting that a good lease deal may be harder to come by...
    Thanks very much.

0.47% APR
    48% residual

I see a $2000 rebate, but it isn't compatible with the special lease program.
    Sorry, but that's all I have.

Edmunds Moderator

• kerem500kerem500 Posts: 91
    Hi can i get the residual and mf - 36/10k or 48/10k
    SEL FWD
    GT FWD
    PHEV SEL

kerem500 said:

Hi can i get the residual and mf - 36/10k or 48/10k
    SEL FWD
    GT FWD
    PHEV SEL

I don't see a GT in FWD... only AWD

SEL
    36/10: 0.19% APR and 48% residual
    48/10: 0.32% APR and 41% residual

GT
    36/10: 0.19% APR and 49% residual
    48/10: 0.19% APR and 44% residual

PHEV SEL
    36/10: 0.47% APR and 49% residual
    48/10: 0.23% APR and 39% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• mtnmtnmtnmtnmtnmtn Posts: 7
    Hi folks,
    can someone help me with the MF/RV on the PHEV? Interested in 24/15k and 36/15k