Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Hybrid 2009 High Voltage Battery?

_muslih__muslih_ Posts: 1
edited January 22 in Nissan
Dears,

I hope all is well, Kindly note that I have Nissan Altima Hybrid 2009 I have some questions regarding the high voltage battery.
Please note that the high voltage battery of my Altima almost dead and need to be changed noting that I am not from USA I live out side USA I am from Jordan and my car I imported it 5 years ago with low mileage the current mileage is 76000 it's in very very good condition so I am planning to replace the battery, But in my country Nissan dealer does not offer a new high voltage battery also if I buy it online it will cost me a lot (Price + Shipping fees + Import Fees) on other hand I heard from so many people that the high voltage battery of Toyota Camry hybrid is the same battery of Altima hybrid is that true?? Because Toyota dealer offer a new high voltage battery with reasonable price!

1:Does the high voltage battery of Nissan Altima the same as Toyota Camry?
2:If the answer is positive, What is the model Camry the fit my Altima?
Or All Camry models fit Altima? Which model is the best one if we take the battery generations in our consideration? As there is a Generation 1, 2, 3 and 4 Generation!

I appreciate you cooperation with me thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
H.M