Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

11819212324

Comments

  • bc88bc88 Posts: 25
    So have the lease deals/numbers changed on a 2019 EX-L now that we've hit August? MF & Residual zip:54501
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    bc88 said:

    So have the lease deals/numbers changed on a 2019 EX-L now that we've hit August? MF & Residual zip:54501

    No, the July programs run through Labor Day. No changes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bc88bc88 Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    bc88 said:

    So have the lease deals/numbers changed on a 2019 EX-L now that we've hit August? MF & Residual zip:54501

    No, the July programs run through Labor Day. No changes
    Thanks!
  • Trim: EX-Leather (no Nav/RES), MSRP incl destination $38,755, not including dealer add-on of window tint
    Discount from MSRP: ($5552), or (14.3%)
    Price Paid (incl destination, before TT&L): $33,203
    TX sales tax of 6.25%: $2075
    License/title fees: $143
    Doc fees: $150
    Other dealer fees: $109 (inventory tax, inspection, road/bridge fee)
    Price Paid (out of the door): $35,680
    Exterior Color: Lunar Silver
    Interior Color: Mocha
    Dealer add-ons : Window tint (dealer sticker price $395, but c'mon, get real)
    Date Purchased: 7/30/2019
    City: Lewisville (north of Dallas)
    State: TX

    No trade-in, no extended warranty, cash payment/no financing. Good experience.

    My gut tells me that in DFW, there are better deals out there for somebody willing to shop it harder than I did.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521

    Trim: EX-Leather (no Nav/RES), MSRP incl destination $38,755, not including dealer add-on of window tint
    Discount from MSRP: ($5552), or (14.3%)
    Price Paid (incl destination, before TT&L): $33,203
    TX sales tax of 6.25%: $2075
    License/title fees: $143
    Doc fees: $150
    Other dealer fees: $109 (inventory tax, inspection, road/bridge fee)
    Price Paid (out of the door): $35,680
    Exterior Color: Lunar Silver
    Interior Color: Mocha
    Dealer add-ons : Window tint (dealer sticker price $395, but c'mon, get real)
    Date Purchased: 7/30/2019
    City: Lewisville (north of Dallas)
    State: TX

    No trade-in, no extended warranty, cash payment/no financing. Good experience.

    My gut tells me that in DFW, there are better deals out there for somebody willing to shop it harder than I did.

    So, you took this offer?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yes I did.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999

    yes I did.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ST_LEASEST_LEASE Posts: 7
    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX and EX-L for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 63101.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    ST_LEASE said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX and EX-L for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 63101.
    Thank you!

    .00098 MF
    62% / 56% (EX)
    64% / 58% (EX-L)
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goel_ar1goel_ar1 Posts: 11
    How is this price for finance : Honda Odyssey Touring (2019) for 39500 + 699 (Doc Fees) + State Tax + DMV Fees : 43,250 (out of door) ? NJ State.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    goel_ar1 said:

    How is this price for finance : Honda Odyssey Touring (2019) for 39500 + 699 (Doc Fees) + State Tax + DMV Fees : 43,250 (out of door) ? NJ State.

    Edmunds Price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tarag23tarag23 Posts: 14
    Hi I started shopping a 2019 odyssey EXL with RES around NJ/Langhorne PA. Can you tell me the MF and Residual for this trim. Also, any lease incentives available? Is there still such a thing as dealer cash/holdback? Its been a few years since I negotiated a car lease so I am trying to get my ducks in a row. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    tarag23 said:

    Hi I started shopping a 2019 odyssey EXL with RES around NJ/Langhorne PA. Can you tell me the MF and Residual for this trim. Also, any lease incentives available? Is there still such a thing as dealer cash/holdback? Its been a few years since I negotiated a car lease so I am trying to get my ducks in a row. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00098 MF and 55% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tarag23tarag23 Posts: 14
    Not having much luck so far.. Every dealer is into the 475-485 range with a sign and drive. Very disappointing considering I have leased my last two exl with RES for $380 sign and drive..NOTHING down..I keep hearing incentives are bad and prices are up.. It might be time to look for another brand..
  • cars2buycars2buy Posts: 7
    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    cars2buy said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.

    .00098 MF
    64%/58% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cars2buycars2buy Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    cars2buy said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.

    .00098 MF
    64%/58% residual
    $750 incentive
    Is there a loyalty incentive available?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    cars2buy said:

    kyfdx said:

    cars2buy said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.

    .00098 MF
    64%/58% residual
    $750 incentive
    Is there a loyalty incentive available?

    Sorry, no info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cars2buycars2buy Posts: 7
    cars2buy said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.

    Thank you. Can you update for 15k?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    cars2buy said:

    cars2buy said:

    Hi could could you tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L with RES for 12/24 and 12/36? The location is 44136 or 43065.

    Thank you. Can you update for 15k?

    63%/56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnscar8johnscar8 Posts: 4
    Can I get the MF and RV for the following please?

    2019 EX
    36m/10k & 36m/12k
    07728 NJ
    Also, any lease cash?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999
    johnscar8 said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for the following please?

    2019 EX
    36m/10k & 36m/12k
    07728 NJ
    Also, any lease cash?

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00098 MF and 56% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hwajid2hwajid2 Posts: 15
    Hi can I get MF and RV for 2019 36mo/12k for 75039

    EX-L
    Touring
    Elite

    Thanks
  • RB40RB40 Posts: 3
    Hello,

    I've been given the following offer for an EX-L Odyssey w/ Nav/Ent for a 36/15k lease in GA. I'm getting a payment of $499 vs their $549- would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks- not sure if incentives or rebates would change the payment.

    MSRP $40805
    Add Ons (bodyside moulding, mudguards, wheel locks) $944
    Total Price $41749
    Discounted Sale Price: $35350
    Discount ($6399)
    RV: 55%
    Money Factor: .00098
    Doc Fee: $699
    Electronic Filing fee: $129
    Title & MV: $46
    Tax 7%: $2532.46
    Total Drive Out: $38,756.46


  • immisjcimmisjc east bayPosts: 15
    Hi, Can I have numbers and incentives for a 2019 EX-L or with RES or Touring for 12/24 and 12/36? The zipcode location is 95135.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Trim: EX-Leather (no Nav/RES), MSRP incl destination $38,755
    Discount from MSRP: ($5552), or (14.3%)
    Price Paid (incl destination, before TT&L): $33,203
    License/title fees: $143
    Doc fees: $150
    Other dealer fees: $109 (inventory tax, inspection, road/bridge fee)
    Date Purchased: 7/30/2019
    City: Lewisville (north of Dallas)
    State: TX

    No trade-in, no extended warranty, cash payment/no financing. Good experience.

    Thank you for posting your deal!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    hwajid2 said:

    Hi can I get MF and RV for 2019 36mo/12k for 75039

    EX-L
    Touring
    Elite

    Thanks

    .00098 MF
    58%
    56%
    55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    RB40 said:

    Hello,

    I've been given the following offer for an EX-L Odyssey w/ Nav/Ent for a 36/15k lease in GA. I'm getting a payment of $499 vs their $549- would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks- not sure if incentives or rebates would change the payment.

    MSRP $40805
    Add Ons (bodyside moulding, mudguards, wheel locks) $944
    Total Price $41749
    Discounted Sale Price: $35350
    Discount ($6399)
    RV: 55%
    Money Factor: .00098
    Doc Fee: $699
    Electronic Filing fee: $129
    Title & MV: $46
    Tax 7%: $2532.46
    Total Drive Out: $38,756.46


    I get $513/mo with those numbers.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost you and the dealer are using (I used the "Total Drive Out" amount)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    immisjc said:

    Hi, Can I have numbers and incentives for a 2019 EX-L or with RES or Touring for 12/24 and 12/36? The zipcode location is 95135.
    Thanks in advance!

    .00098
    EX-L - 64% / 58%
    EX-L w/ Nav RES - 63% / 57%
    Touring - 62% / 56%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • immisjcimmisjc east bayPosts: 15
    Michaell said:

    immisjc said:

    Hi, Can I have numbers and incentives for a 2019 EX-L or with RES or Touring for 12/24 and 12/36? The zipcode location is 95135.
    Thanks in advance!

    .00098
    EX-L - 64% / 58%
    EX-L w/ Nav RES - 63% / 57%
    Touring - 62% / 56%
    No incentives
    Thanks Michaell
Sign In or Register to comment.