Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hello,

Can someone please put up the info on the 350 and 450 for Jan and if feb is available. Mf, residual etc. Thx carman

Also Ferrari, can you give me the invoice cost on the rx350 2 and 4wd.
    Where is this info available.

I am looking for whatever fx will offer the lowest payment for 36 month lease.
    At the moment the best I have is a 4x2 with prem,nav etc, basically package B but without 1 thing as the msrp is 45836 and I see package B on lexes is 46004. Sale price is 40,037

Payment I'm getting is 553 tax included with 1273 drive off 15k miles per year. I am in socal. I'm thinking that 535 should be available? Thoughts
  • You can get the invoice price in any Auto sites...No spoon feeding. You have to work on it.

To get the dealer holdback & incentive information, get a $14 report from Consumer reports., it gives the Invoice price as well.

In the below sites, you can get free Invoice price, not the Incentive Info. or holdback.

Edmunds,
    Yahoo Autos
    True Car
    KBB
    Carsdirect
    nadar(North American Dealers Association.)
    vehix
    autotrader
    cars
    nadaguides.com
  • declandeclan Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    First of all, thank you help5. Your posting helped me a lot. I just printed it and showed dealer . In addition, other posting gave me better chance to get right deal.

On January 15, I bought white color 2WD RX350 Navi (MSRP: $46,246) in Orange County CA with OTD $44,969, 3.9% APR. Here is the option package as below

19" ALLOY WHEELS: MSRP $ $660
    HEATED & VENTILATED FRONT SEATS: MSRP $640
    NAVIGATION SYSTEM: MSRP $2465
    PREMIUM PKG: MSRP $2400
    WOOD & LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL & SHIFT KNOB: MSRP $330
    CROSS BAR: MSRP $259
    ACCARCERY PACKEGE: MSRP: $242

TOTAL MSRP: $46,246
    TOTAL INVOICE: ABOUT $42,000
    TOTAL OTD: $44,969

I received 3.9% apr because of insufficent credit history even though I have good credit score, 745.

I wish you would have better deal with this information.

Thank you.
  • vijvij Posts: 3
    Hi ghar88,
    I am also planning to go with same options(nav, premium, etc), but with a different color. It seems you got a pretty good deal in Pleasanton. Could you please send me the contact details in the dealer, so that I can talk to him/her directly. Also, please give more details on the options that you selected with a full break down. I appreciate your help.
    Thanks
    edited January 2011
    Congratulations declan.
    Could you please break down your OTD price. How much paid for the actual vehicle and how much is the tax part of OTD price. I live in BayArea and the tax here may be little different.
    Hello helper5,
    Do you also have 19inch wheels. It looks like your MSRP should include 19inch wheels. Please confirm.
  • jp89jp89 Posts: 10
    edited January 2011
    Good for you!
    I negotiated a RX 350 AWD Pearl/black; premium, comfort, navigaion, and accessaries.
    MSRP on the base model AWD IS $39,375 (I notice most of the other dealers in NY has $39,775 due to small price increase). With all the options, the invoice price is $43462. I got it for $42,462 .

I lease for three years, 12,000 miles with residual value of $57% (the highere the residual, the lower the lease.) and money facor of .0017 (the lower the better. depend on individual's credit.). My lease price includes the sales tax to be $589/month. To calculate lease see: http://www.leaseguide.com/lease08.htm. The auto lease in Edmunds calculation is not accurate.

My dealer is in NY.
    edited January 2011
    I do not have 19 inch wheels.

In northeastern, there are option A (with comfort package and premium package) Option B (is comfort, premium and navigation system.) I was told all Lexus RX350 here are AWD. You can not buy anything less.
    The lease rate I had for RX350 AWD for 3 years, 12,000 miles/year on this week.

Money factor is 0.0017 (tier 1) and Residual 57%.

To learn to calculate lease, please see http://www.leaseguide.com/lease08.htm
  • I am trying to find an affordable off-lease 2008 RX 350 with low miles. I am having a hard time at the dealerships because the prices are still expensive. Does anyone know of a great place to purchase pre-certified RX350?
    You can start by going to www.overstock.com. click the tab of car, used. You can specify the year, make, model and options. This is how I started. I then go to dealers to look and test drive the car. I was looking for new car.

It depends on where you live. All the Lexus dealer are good places to purchase. Go thru the internet department. They are cheaper. You have to make appointment thru internet.

I got a consumer report new car price listing. Used car could be harder since the standard are different. I email the dealers telling them that I was looking for a new car and I will buy it in a week or so. I also told them that I had a consumer report price listing (includes MSRP and invoice price.) They know that I would not be interesting in car pricing higher than invoice price. I got a few with invoice price and one below invoice price.

Good luck.
  • kd007kd007 Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    Hi, question for you all, i am looking at all the posts here and you are getting some sweet deals like OTD 44k for prem comfort navi , while I am here looking at used 2010 models of the same specs on various sites cars.com eBay.com etc and they are all selling for nearly the same, with 15 -20 k miles on it. What gives??? Shouldn't the depreciation alone on a 2010 be 4k? so working backwards a brand new 2010 with premium comfort and navi should be roughly 40k... One with 20000 miles on it should be 37 ish? What I am missing here? Why would anyone pay 44k for a 2010 model with lesser options and 10k miles???? Thanks in advance.
    I did get a quote for brand new Infiniti EX 35 and miss type for 2010 instead of 2011. I got offer of 5000 below invoice price. 2010 new car is much cheaper than 2011. I am not expert. I just have a recent purchase experience. Go to cardirect.com or overstock.com. Cars.com is more than the other. Also eBay is more. I guess it depends on your area.

Theoreticly, you should be a few thousand off from the invoice price for 2010 car. You need to ask what is the invoice price. You can get from overstock.com. 2010 price may be different than 2011. I understand that 2011 price just raised a little after my purchase due to the rate of US$ is lower a little.
  • My 2008 RX 350 is due next month with only 25k miles. Very clean in and out and I'm not a smooker. In the moment I'm still undecided whether to keep or to sell. I'll let you know if I decide to let it go, if you're interested.
  • jle517jle517 Posts: 1
    Hi jp89,

I am also in NY looking at the same vehicle. Would you be able to share the dealership info via email please. Thanks.

JLE
    Lexus in Mt Kisco, NY. You can order a consumer report new car buying system on line or by calling 1-800-225-9900. After you got the report, you can email to a few Lexus around you telling them that you have the consumer report new car buying guide and the price. Ask to see if they can offer you a price. What I did is telling them that I want to buy the car in a week, I name the options that I want and a few dealers comes back to me. I told them that I did not want to waste their time and mine. I did not want to test drive.. Mt Kisco is the closest one. If you are just looking, they may not be interested. Most dealer will email you and ask you to go in and they will give you the price. The lease MF is base on individual's credit score.

You are dealing with internet sales department. You can not call them. The regular sales will not give such a discount. I made my arrangement thru email. When the price was agreed, I called to get direction to the dealship.
  • oneo10oneo10 Posts: 9
    I'm considering a new RX350, does anyone have an idea about what kind of price I can expect on a 2010 model? Has anyone opted for a 2010 over a 2011 because of a killer deal on it?
  • Someone give me peace of mind. I leased a 2011 Lexus rx350. 12,000 miles, for 36 months. I put 4630 down and my payment is 524. Is this an okay deal???
  • I think I did well with my purchase. Spent a lot of time researching this forum and others to get my information before negotiating with the dealer. I bought a 2011 2WD RX350 Starfire Pearl/Parchment with MSRP of $47,504, INVOICE of $42,870, I paid $40,600, plus TTL. I got 2.9% APR financing through the dealership. I live in the bay area of Northern CA. Here is the breakdown of my purchase:

Model--------------------------------------------------------------Invoice/MSRP
    2011 RX 350 FWD----------------------------------------------33,228/37,975
    Comfort package----------------------------------------------------1560/1950
    12 Speaker Premium Audio--------------------------------------------88/110
    19” Aluminum Alloy Wheels-------------------------------------------528/660
    Navigation w/voice,backup camera, etc.------------------------2085/2465
    Premium Package----------------------------------------------------2028/2400
    Towing Prep Pacakge -------------------------------------------------190/238
    Wood & Leather Trim Steering Wheel & Shift Knob--------------264/330
    Cross Bars---------------------------------------------------------------168/259
    (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks)------------------------------148/242
    Delivery Processing & Handling--------------------------------------------875
    TDA------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -570
    Dealer holdback---------------------------------------------------------------759
    Wholesale Financial Reserve-----------------------------------------------379
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
    Total Invoice/MSRP Price---------------------------------------42,870/47,504
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
    Negotiated Price ----------------------------------------------------------40,600
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
    Lexus Financing 2.9%
  • I am also looking to buy RX350... let me know the dealer and Salesperson name
  • Lexus of Concord, Concord, CA Highly recommend my sales person. He is an INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT. J--- L-- You can find him by looking on the sales department page of their website.
  • hmbwood:

if you don't mind my asking, how did you negotiate 2k below invoice? I have not been able to get dealers to go anything below invoice. I'm looking for a NAV, premium, comfort 2011 and I would love to pay what you paid in Texas.

Thank you
  • tlb5tlb5 Posts: 44
    Yeah hmbwood can you explain the last few lines there. What was tba and I guess you got them to dip into holdback etc but I thought there were no incentives going on right now except loyalty. There are 192 rx350s in a 30 mile radius around me right now (including concord) so maybe they're starting to offload? Did you have to pull teeth with the int dales guy to get him to dig deeper? I'm looking for a similarly outfitted rx350 (wad tho) in the next month or two so any help is greatly appreciated.
  • With this price that you negotiated was the sport package included? How much down? What is your monthly payment? Did you get quotes from many dealers?
  • hmbwoodhmbwood Posts: 4
    edited February 2011
    The information I posted was from the internal sheet the dealer had on the car. I am not sure if they always give this out, so I don't know what the TDA means, but maybe someone more in the know can answer that. I negotiated the price, through this forum. I saw that someone had negotiated $41,500 for a similar MSRP in Pleasanton, CA which is not far from me. I took that in to J--- L--, the internet salesman I had been talking to and would have paid $41,500, when the manager came in with him and said they were going to beat that price and would make it $40,600. I said I would take it. I am not a negotiator. I go in with a price that I am willing to pay and have no problem walking out, but didn't have to. That price was with the sport package included. I put down $5k with 2.9% APR. The sales tax in my area is 9.25%. I did buy on Jan. 29th and they may have been motivated to meet sales numbers for the month, I am not sure. I did not get quotes from any other dealers. I just printed out the page of this forum that had the price someone paid near me and took that in. Hope this answers all the questions.
  • tlb5tlb5 Posts: 44
    very helpful - thanks for sharing. i will do the same in about 2 months - i hope to do half as well as you did!
  • suvgalsuvgal Posts: 39
    Purchased a brand new RX350 AWD w/NAV, Premium and Comfort + cross bars last week for $42K + TTL (~$45K OTD). This was the lowest I got two dealers to go in the region (PA-DE-MD-VA). Just wondering if this was a good deal - the closest other dealers would go was invoice which was a little over $43K + TTL.
  • Hi, does $40,600 include local tax? Thank you for answering.
  • Also very interested in information on "new" 2010 pricing compared to 2011 pricing. I live in the Southeast and want AWD...Very few in area, and I have found one but it is a 2010. I'm just wondering what an expected depreciation would be for a 2010 that they are sitting on. Thanks! Any great dealers in AL, North Florida, or GA please let me know
  • Were you referring to state sales tax? The $40,600 did NOT include state sales tax of 9+%. We do not have local tax. Hope this helps.