Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

What is the best price I should aim for to buy a new 2018 Prius One?

michelecartalkmichelecartalk Posts: 1
edited May 2018 in Toyota
I am in the market for a new Prius. Thinking the Prius One would be fine and is at least $1,000 cheaper than the other trim levels. What do you think?

Also, what do you think is a good price for the One (including dealer fees)? According to TrueCar, the lowest price paid for a Prius One is $20,599. That's about the price I can get plus tax and tag. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Answers

• Steve EliasSteve Elias Posts: 2,185
    my first thought is that the chevy cruze diesel gets better mpg than prius and is available for thousands less than prius!
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,459

I am in the market for a new Prius. Thinking the Prius One would be fine and is at least $1,000 cheaper than the other trim levels. What do you think?

Also, what do you think is a good price for the One (including dealer fees)? According to TrueCar, the lowest price paid for a Prius One is $20,599. That's about the price I can get plus tax and tag. Thoughts?

Thanks!

You might want to read about the different PRIUS TRIM LEVELS so you can compare.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here