Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!

What is the best price I should aim for to buy a new 2018 Prius One?

michelecartalkmichelecartalk Posts: 1
edited May 2018 in Toyota
I am in the market for a new Prius. Thinking the Prius One would be fine and is at least $1,000 cheaper than the other trim levels. What do you think?

Also, what do you think is a good price for the One (including dealer fees)? According to TrueCar, the lowest price paid for a Prius One is $20,599. That's about the price I can get plus tax and tag. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Answers

• Steve EliasSteve Elias Posts: 2,181
    my first thought is that the chevy cruze diesel gets better mpg than prius and is available for thousands less than prius!
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 63,377

I am in the market for a new Prius. Thinking the Prius One would be fine and is at least $1,000 cheaper than the other trim levels. What do you think?

Also, what do you think is a good price for the One (including dealer fees)? According to TrueCar, the lowest price paid for a Prius One is $20,599. That's about the price I can get plus tax and tag. Thoughts?

Thanks!

You might want to read about the different PRIUS TRIM LEVELS so you can compare.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here