Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Used Model S 2013?

briansrlsbriansrls Posts: 1
edited June 2018 in Tesla
I was interested in getting a Tesla, and have been doing some research. I'm looking for another opinion on what I should be doing.

Today I discovered that 2013 Model S cars that have free supercharging for life shown here. This is interesting to me because I have a supercharging station less than a mile from my house. Is it reasonable to exclusively use superchargers to charge your car? If so, what else should I look out for 2013 models? Are there a lot of build quality issues? Will I be spending more in maintenance on earlier models than I would be saving with free supercharging for life? Let me know if you guys think this is a reasonable strat. Otherwise, I could get the Model 3, but I generally favor the Model S (aesthetically).