Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Deals and Prices

tomcas1tomcas1 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Hyundai
I know thy're just arriving at dealers, but do you have lease factors on the 2.4 Limited?
«13456724

Comments

  • boeing7879boeing7879 Member Posts: 7
    Looking for Residual and MF on a 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate FWD 2.4l 10k/36mo in Florida. July numbers available yet?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406

    Looking for Residual and MF on a 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate FWD 2.4l 10k/36mo in Florida. July numbers available yet?

    .00214 MF and 53% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    tomcas1 said:

    I know thy're just arriving at dealers, but do you have lease factors on the 2.4 Limited?

    FWD or AWD?
    Term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlexMMAlexMM Member Posts: 122
    Do you have the numbers for FWD , SE, SEL AND SEL+ for 15k mile 36 and 48 month , for zip code 32084?
  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Also looking for the all new 2019 Santa Fe numbers (not the XL). Do you have the AWD Limited and Ultimate numbers for 36/12 in Colorado?
  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    moodyhank said:

    Also looking for the all new 2019 Santa Fe numbers (not the XL). Do you have the AWD Limited and Ultimate numbers for 36/12 in Colorado?

    Forgot to add, looking for 2.0T numbers...
  • mcore35mcore35 Member Posts: 6
    I'd be curious for numbers on a 2.0T FWD Ultimate for 94928. 10/36 mileage/term. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    mcore35 said:

    I'd be curious for numbers on a 2.0T FWD Ultimate for 94928. 10/36 mileage/term. Thanks in advance.

    I only see 2.4 engine choices for the 2019 Santa Fe.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlexMMAlexMM Member Posts: 122

    Do you have the numbers for FWD , SE, SEL AND SEL+ for 15k mile 36 and 48 month , for zip code 32084?

    I meant 2.4 Engine, Do you have the number for FWD , SE, SEL AND SEL+ for 15k mile 36 and 48 month , for zip code 32084?
  • mcore35mcore35 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    mcore35 said:

    I'd be curious for numbers on a 2.0T FWD Ultimate for 94928. 10/36 mileage/term. Thanks in advance.

    I only see 2.4 engine choices for the 2019 Santa Fe.

    How odd. The 2.0T is definitely an option that Hyundai is advertising and there's at least a couple out at dealerships but the official website doesn't list it as an option and your system doesn't either. How about the same numbers but with the 2.4?

    2.4 FWD Ultimate for 94928

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    moodyhank said:

    moodyhank said:

    Also looking for the all new 2019 Santa Fe numbers (not the XL). Do you have the AWD Limited and Ultimate numbers for 36/12 in Colorado?

    Forgot to add, looking for 2.0T numbers...
    We don't have any info for the 2.0T

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406

    Do you have the numbers for FWD , SE, SEL AND SEL+ for 15k mile 36 and 48 month , for zip code 32084?

    I meant 2.4 Engine, Do you have the number for FWD , SE, SEL AND SEL+ for 15k mile 36 and 48 month , for zip code 32084?
    SE: .00219 MF and 54% residual $2250 lease cash
    .00230 MF and 46% residual. $2750 lease cash

    SEL: .00210 MF and 54% residual. $1250 lease cash
    .00230 MF and 47% residual. $1750 lease cash

    SEL+: .00210 MF and 52% residual. $1250 lease cash
    .00230 MF and 45% residual. $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    mcore35 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mcore35 said:

    I'd be curious for numbers on a 2.0T FWD Ultimate for 94928. 10/36 mileage/term. Thanks in advance.

    I only see 2.4 engine choices for the 2019 Santa Fe.

    How odd. The 2.0T is definitely an option that Hyundai is advertising and there's at least a couple out at dealerships but the official website doesn't list it as an option and your system doesn't either. How about the same numbers but with the 2.4?

    2.4 FWD Ultimate for 94928

    Thanks!
    .00214 MF and 53% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 44
    May I see the numbers for 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD 12k/36mos for 19701 please? Thank you.
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds
    2020 Sonata | 2018 Murano | 2017 Optima | 2015 Murano | 2015 Sonata | 2013 Audi A4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406

    May I see the numbers for 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD 12k/36mos for 19701 please? Thank you.

    .00204 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • penncarbuyerpenncarbuyer Member Posts: 2
    2019 Santa Fe Limited and Ultimate FWD 10k/36mos for 90094, please.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,550

    2019 Santa Fe Limited and Ultimate FWD 10k/36mos for 90094, please.

    Thank you!

    2.4 or 2.0T engine?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • supergeo213supergeo213 Member Posts: 18
    hi, looking for MF and RV for 2019 Santa Fe SEL 2.4L

    24/36 @ 12K/yr

    91780

    thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406

    hi, looking for MF and RV for 2019 Santa Fe SEL 2.4L

    24/36 @ 12K/yr

    91780

    thank you in advance

    36/12
    .00210 MF
    $1250 lease cash
    57%/56% residual for AWD/FWD

    24 month term is not offered

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcore35mcore35 Member Posts: 6
    Curious if August brought any changes for the 2019 Santa Fes:

    36/10 for a 2019 FWD Ultimate 2.0T. Zip is 95407.

    Thanks,
  • marc68marc68 Member Posts: 64
    What is the residual and MF on a 36m/10k lease on a 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD 2.4 and a Limited AWD 2.0?
    Thanks so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    mcore35 said:

    Curious if August brought any changes for the 2019 Santa Fes:

    36/10 for a 2019 FWD Ultimate 2.0T. Zip is 95407.

    Thanks,

    .00220 MF and 60% residual
    $200 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    marc68 said:

    What is the residual and MF on a 36m/10k lease on a 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD 2.4 and a Limited AWD 2.0?
    Thanks so much.

    What ZIP?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc68marc68 Member Posts: 64
    48302. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    marc68 said:

    What is the residual and MF on a 36m/10k lease on a 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD 2.4 and a Limited AWD 2.0?
    Thanks so much.

    marc68 said:

    48302. Thanks

    .00220 MF and 60% residual
    $200/$700 lease cash, respectively

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc68marc68 Member Posts: 64
    Thanks so much. Are those program from US Bank? The dealer said that US Bank was better than Hyundai for a lease. Also, the dealer said that employee pricing is available for anyone. Is that true? How much off sticker is employee pricing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    marc68 said:

    Thanks so much. Are those program from US Bank? The dealer said that US Bank was better than Hyundai for a lease. Also, the dealer said that employee pricing is available for anyone. Is that true? How much off sticker is employee pricing?

    We don't have the US Bank lease numbers
    Our numbers are from Hyundai Finance.

    No info on pricing or employee pricing

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • supergeo213supergeo213 Member Posts: 18
    please let me know the MF and RV for santa fe SEL FWD 36/12. 91780

    thanks much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,550

    please let me know the MF and RV for santa fe SEL FWD 36/12. 91780

    thanks much

    .00220 and 59%
    $1100 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • G31G31 11724Member Posts: 1
    I'm about to sign a lease at 3500 down, 374 month for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. How badly am I getting screwed? (I'm okay with a slight screwing) Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    G31 said:

    I'm about to sign a lease at 3500 down, 374 month for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. How badly am I getting screwed? (I'm okay with a slight screwing) Thanks!

    What ZIP?
    What term and mileage?
    MSRP?
    Selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjcarrabinemjcarrabine Philadelphia, PAMember Posts: 7
    Hello, can I please get 36/12 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and Limited 2.0T AWD in 19147?
  • mjk1955mjk1955 Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Santa Fe AWD Ultimate 2.0T, and the AWD Limited 2.0T , 36/15 for 44047
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406

    Hello, can I please get 36/12 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and Limited 2.0T AWD in 19147?

    .00220 MF and 57% residual
    $700 lease cash
    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    mjk1955 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Santa Fe AWD Ultimate 2.0T, and the AWD Limited 2.0T , 36/15 for 44047

    .00221 MF and 57% residual
    $1700 lease cash
    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomemictomemic Member Posts: 12
    Can I please have the lease numbers for 2019 Santa Fe 2.0 limited fwd and awd. 12/36 located in 29715. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,550
    tomemic said:

    Can I please have the lease numbers for 2019 Santa Fe 2.0 limited fwd and awd. 12/36 located in 29715. Thanks!

    .00220 and 59%
    $700 lease cash on AWD
    $500 lease cash on FWD

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • miaep3miaep3 flMember Posts: 1
    what are the numbers for 2019 se 36/10 zip 33186
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    miaep3 said:

    what are the numbers for 2019 se 36/10 zip 33186

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • btgbtg west palm beachMember Posts: 8
    Can I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0 FWD.

    Zip Code 33414. Thanks for your time.

    15/36
    &
    15/48
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    btg said:

    Can I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0 FWD.

    Zip Code 33414. Thanks for your time.

    15/36
    &
    15/48

    Unfortunately, we don't have the 2019 model lease programs for Florida, at this time.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    kyfdx said:

    btg said:

    Can I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0 FWD.

    Zip Code 33414. Thanks for your time.

    15/36
    &
    15/48

    Unfortunately, we don't have the 2019 model lease programs for Florida, at this time.
    Okay.. might have found them...

    .00220 MF and 59% residual
    $200 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mia_mk7mia_mk7 Member Posts: 19
    so I got my lease 36/10 FWD SE
    348 a month

    msrp 26,605

    RV 60% coming to $15,963

    MF 0.00221

    Cap cost 24477.52

    650 acquisition fee
    250 Tag transfer
    344 first month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    mia_mk7 said:

    so I got my lease 36/10 FWD SE
    348 a month

    msrp 26,605

    RV 60% coming to $15,963

    MF 0.00221

    Cap cost 24477.52

    650 acquisition fee
    250 Tag transfer
    344 first month

    Congrats on the new Hyundai!

    Thanks for sharing the details.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DAVHONDAVHON VirginiaMember Posts: 5
    Is there a forum here for prices paid and not leases for the new 2019 Santa Fe and 2019 Santa Fe XL (which is being released now)?  I couldn't find one. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    DAVHON said:

    Is there a forum here for prices paid and not leases for the new 2019 Santa Fe and 2019 Santa Fe XL (which is being released now)?  I couldn't find one. Thank you.

    No separate discussion for Prices Paid. You can discuss it here.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kaye77kaye77 Westchester County, NYMember Posts: 1
    I am looking to get a lease on a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. Please let me know the MF and RV for an AWD Limited and AWD Ultimate for 36/12k?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,550
    kaye77 said:

    I am looking to get a lease on a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. Please let me know the MF and RV for an AWD Limited and AWD Ultimate for 36/12k?
    Thanks!

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    kaye77 said:

    I am looking to get a lease on a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. Please let me know the MF and RV for an AWD Limited and AWD Ultimate for 36/12k?
    Thanks!

    2.4 or 2.0 engine?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DAVHONDAVHON VirginiaMember Posts: 5
    What type of pricing from dealers are you getting on the 2019 Santa Fe's?   Please provide location, model and sales price before TT&L.
Sign In or Register to comment.