-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2019 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

17891012

Comments

  • Options
    timeless61timeless61 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    hello, can you provide MF and RV for Altima SR VC Turbo and Altima Platinum VC Turbo and any incentives for zip 18414?

    36/15
    .00047 MF and 51% residual
    $1950 incentive

    Either trim
    Thanks, anything for 36/12?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679

    kyfdx said:

    hello, can you provide MF and RV for Altima SR VC Turbo and Altima Platinum VC Turbo and any incentives for zip 18414?

    36/15
    .00047 MF and 51% residual
    $1950 incentive

    Either trim
    Thanks, anything for 36/12?
    52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rickzrickz Member Posts: 39
    Hello,

    Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Altima S in 44023. 36/12 or 36/10 if Nissan does that.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679
    rickz said:

    Hello,

    Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Altima S in 44023. 36/12 or 36/10 if Nissan does that.

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00047 MF and 49% residual
    $1700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MsTeeK1222MsTeeK1222 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    I'm looking for RV/MF for Nissan Altima SL AWD 36/12, NJ zip: 07457. And any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    hd908hd908 Member Posts: 21
    Hey,
    Has anything changed for the 2019 SV AWD 12k in 07202 from last month?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Hi,

    I'm looking for RV/MF for Nissan Altima SL AWD 36/12, NJ zip: 07457. And any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00047 and 54%
    $2650 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    hd908 said:

    Hey,
    Has anything changed for the 2019 SV AWD 12k in 07202 from last month?
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00047 and 53%
    $3150 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Hi! Looking for the August MF, RES and Incentive numbers for the S 2.5 CVT FWD on 36/12. ZIP 33126. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    pcantore said:

    Hi! Looking for the August MF, RES and Incentive numbers for the S 2.5 CVT FWD on 36/12. ZIP 33126. Thank you!

    .00047 and 49%
    $2200 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Lisa SmithLisa Smith Member Posts: 84
    Hi, can I get the numbers for a platinum Vc turbo RWD ? 36/12k in 92101
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679

    Hi, can I get the numbers for a platinum Vc turbo RWD ? 36/12k in 92101

    .00047 MF and 52% residual
    $2150 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Michaell said:

    pcantore said:

    Hi! Looking for the August MF, RES and Incentive numbers for the S 2.5 CVT FWD on 36/12. ZIP 33126. Thank you!

    .00047 and 49%
    $2200 incentives
    Awesome!

    Thank you, Michaell
  • Options
    ufaquarianufaquarian Member Posts: 29
    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF , RV and lease incentives for 2019 Altima SV & SL trims. 3yr/12,000 mile? Zip is 33556.

    Regards
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679

    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF , RV and lease incentives for 2019 Altima SV & SL trims. 3yr/12,000 mile? Zip is 33556.

    Regards

    .00047 MF
    SL: 53% residual. $2450 incentive
    SV: 52% residual. $2950 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    drlev1999drlev1999 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2019
    Hi, 2019 Altima SR AWD, 2.5, zip 15205. 12K/36MO..Cash incentives PLUS Cash lease loyalty ($500 I think for latter)? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679
    drlev1999 said:

    Hi, 2019 Altima SR AWD, 2.5, zip 15205. 12K/36MO..Cash incentives PLUS Cash lease loyalty ($500 I think for latter)? Thanks!

    .00100 MF and 53% residual
    $1950 lease cash

    No info on the loyalty incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stbabestbabe Member Posts: 43
    Figures for 2019 Altima SR AWD 36/12k in 07024 Please
    Thank you

  • Options
    stbabe said:

    Figures for 2019 Altima SR AWD 36/12k in 07024 Please
    Thank you

    53% residual and 0.00100 MF
    $2,650 total lease cash
  • Options
    MikzdadyeahMikzdadyeah Member Posts: 2
    2.5 SR 4dr Sedan 2.5L 4cyl CVT
    Hi.. whats the MF, residual and incentives for 12k/36mo. Zip 11373
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    2.5 SR 4dr Sedan 2.5L 4cyl CVT
    Hi.. whats the MF, residual and incentives for 12k/36mo. Zip 11373

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MikzdadyeahMikzdadyeah Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Michaell said:

    2.5 SR 4dr Sedan 2.5L 4cyl CVT
    Hi.. whats the MF, residual and incentives for 12k/36mo. Zip 11373

    FWD or AWD?
    Fwd. thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Michaell said:

    2.5 SR 4dr Sedan 2.5L 4cyl CVT
    Hi.. whats the MF, residual and incentives for 12k/36mo. Zip 11373

    FWD or AWD?
    Fwd. thanks
    .00100 and 52%
    $2650 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    apexruizapexruiz Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the MF and residual, as well as any rebates for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR, 12 and 15 /36month in 28677 NC? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    apexruiz said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual, as well as any rebates for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR, 12 and 15 /36month in 28677 NC? Thanks

    2.5 or 2.0T?
    If 2.5, FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    apexruizapexruiz Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    apexruiz said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual, as well as any rebates for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR, 12 and 15 /36month in 28677 NC? Thanks

    2.5 or 2.0T?
    If 2.5, FWD or AWD?
    2.5 fwd
  • Options
    apexruiz said:

    Michaell said:

    apexruiz said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual, as well as any rebates for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR, 12 and 15 /36month in 28677 NC? Thanks

    2.5 or 2.0T?
    If 2.5, FWD or AWD?
    2.5 fwd
    $2950 incentives and 0.00100 MF

    12K - 53%
    15K - 52%
  • Options
    Can you please provide numbers & incentives for 2019 Altima SR FWD and AWD, for a 36/12 lease? Zip is 18976. TIA!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    dimabk said:

    Can you please provide numbers & incentives for 2019 Altima SR FWD and AWD, for a 36/12 lease? Zip is 18976. TIA!

    .00100 and 52% (FWD) or 53% (AWD)
    $2150 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CommodorePCommodoreP Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Hello could I get the incentives, MF, and Residual Value for a 2019 Nissan Altima AWD SL at 36 months and 15k miles/per? Zip code is 44107. Appreciate the help.
  • Options
    Leas4lesLeas4les Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2019
    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Altima AWD SL, and Platinum AWD, for 36/12 and 24/12 if available? For zip code 60527
    Thank you!
  • Options
    mccheesymccheesy Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2019
    Ok, @Michaell, so I know I said the Civic was going to be my last request, but... :'(

    I hated the Sentra and test drove the Altima and loved it. Could I get RV, MF and incentives on the 2019 Altima SR 2.5 for 24/12 in 78217? I'm guessing 62%, .00100 but not sure if the incentives are the same as you're seeing in FL or CA. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Hello could I get the incentives, MF, and Residual Value for a 2019 Nissan Altima AWD SL at 36 months and 15k miles/per? Zip code is 44107. Appreciate the help.

    .00047 and 53%
    $2450 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Leas4les said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Altima AWD SL, and Platinum AWD, for 36/12 and 24/12 if available? For zip code 60527
    Thank you!

    .00047 MF
    SL AWD - 61% / 54%
    Plat AWD - 59% / 53%
    $500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    mccheesy said:

    Ok, @Michaell, so I know I said the Civic was going to be my last request, but... :'(

    I hated the Sentra and test drove the Altima and loved it. Could I get RV, MF and incentives on the 2019 Altima SR 2.5 for 24/12 in 78217? I'm guessing 62%, .00100 but not sure if the incentives are the same as you're seeing in FL or CA. Thanks!

    .00100 and 58%
    $2150 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    clfehlingerclfehlinger Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2019
    Hi can I get the mf rv for 36/12 sr & sv AWD as well as incentives for 47130

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Hi can I get the mf rv for 36/12 sr & sv AWD as well as incentives for 47130

    Thanks

    SR - .00100 and 53%; $2150 incentives
    SV - .00047 and 53%; $3150 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lem46lem46 Member Posts: 1
    Good evening - looking for MF and residual on a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR (AWD) 36/12k & 36/15k and any incentives in 01845.

    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    lem46 said:

    Good evening - looking for MF and residual on a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR (AWD) 36/12k & 36/15k and any incentives in 01845.

    Thanks so much!

    36/15
    .00100 and 52%
    $2450 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CPZNYCCPZNYC Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please provide September MF, residual and intensive for 2019 Altima SR 2.5 and SR 2.0 for 11375?

    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    CPZNYC said:

    Hi, can you please provide September MF, residual and intensive for 2019 Altima SR 2.5 and SR 2.0 for 11375?

    Thank you

    The Nissan programs run through 9/3. New programs released on 9/4, and it may be a day or two before we see them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JrsunnyJrsunny Member Posts: 9
    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Altima FWD Platinum , 36/12K For zip code 33325. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,679
    Jrsunny said:

    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Altima FWD Platinum , 36/12K For zip code 33325. Thanks.

    .00047 MF and 52% residual
    $2950 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CPZNYCCPZNYC Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please provide September MF, residual and intensive for 2019 Altima SR 2.5 FWD 36/12 for 11375?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    CPZNYC said:

    Hi, can you please provide September MF, residual and intensive for 2019 Altima SR 2.5 FWD 36/12 for 11375?

    .00100 and 52%
    $2650 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bcamp2155bcamp2155 Member Posts: 2
    Hi can you please provide MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 Altima SV 2.5 FWD 36/12 for 23226?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    bcamp2155 said:

    Hi can you please provide MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 Altima SV 2.5 FWD 36/12 for 23226?

    .00047 and 52%
    $2950 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 75
    May I know MF, RV, and Incentives on 2019 Altima Plat FWD and AWD for 19702? Thank you.
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds: 23 Santa Fe | 23 Rogue | 21 Santa Fe | 20 Sonata | 18 Murano | 17 Optima | 15 Murano | 15 Sonata | 13 Audi A4
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    May I know MF, RV, and Incentives on 2019 Altima Plat FWD and AWD for 19702? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00047 and 51% (FWD) or 52% (AWD)
    $2650 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 75
    Michaell said:

    May I know MF, RV, and Incentives on 2019 Altima Plat FWD and AWD for 19702? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00047 and 51% (FWD) or 52% (AWD)
    $2650 incentives
    Thanks. Add 1% or 2% for 12k?
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds: 23 Santa Fe | 23 Rogue | 21 Santa Fe | 20 Sonata | 18 Murano | 17 Optima | 15 Murano | 15 Sonata | 13 Audi A4
Sign In or Register to comment.