Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Toyota RAV4 Third Row Seating

2»

Comments

• Uh...anyone ever consider what might happen to someone in the 3rd row if the RAV was rear ended...do they test this?
  • scottk2scottk2 Posts: 19
    Recently we purchased a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe with third row seating. We came very close to purchasing a 2008 RAV4 with a third row. We test drove a few of them (2007) and had our kids (ages 10 and 7) sit in the 3rd row. It was tight but do-able. I was only going to use it occasionally if they had a friend over. Not for our main travel/family vehicle. I think in a few more years it would be too tight for them and definitely could not use the third row for a long trip for those ages. We like the RAV4s though and I was still going to purchase it but a deal fell through and then we decided to test drive the Santa Fe.

The Santa Fe is much roomier.

Scott
  • pma022pma022 Posts: 1
    Hi Jordan2324 or anyone,

I'm in SFO Bay Area, California. It's very hard to find a 3-row V6 white RAV4 here. If I buy it from NV, AZ, or UT, how do I register the car? I never did this before. Very appreciate for your information.

pma
  • steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Check this California DMV link for their FAQ.
2»
This discussion has been closed.