Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Volkswagen GTI Lease Deals and Prices

123468

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    tqahsan said:

    Hey, was wondering residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 gti se/autobahn 15k/36 02115 area

    .00039 MF and 48% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sam1_RichardsSam1_Richards Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for:

    Zip code 43201
    2019 GTI S & SE (manual and dsg)
    36/12k, and 48/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Hi. Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for:

    Zip code 43201
    2019 GTI S & SE (manual and dsg)
    36/12k, and 48/12k

    .00039 MF and 50% residual
    .00089 MF and 43% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chipper222chipper222 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 Golf GTI SE DSG, 36/12k and 36/10k, for zip code 48042. Also, I see vw is doing a sign and drive event... does that really mean the first lease payment is free, or are they just adding a payment onto the end of the lease to make up for it? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    edited December 2019

    Hi, I'm looking for the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 Golf GTI SE DSG, 36/12k and 36/10k, for zip code 48042. Also, I see vw is doing a sign and drive event... does that really mean the first lease payment is free, or are they just adding a payment onto the end of the lease to make up for it? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00039 MF and 50% residual

    In this case, VW is picking up the first payment. It is an actual incentive

    But, I'm not positive that the GTI is included

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Xian8989Xian8989 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    Hello I’m planning to get 2019 gti s . Now there is a special offer $0 Down / $0 Security Deposit / $0 1st Month's Lease Payment / $0 Due at Signing*
    Lease a 2019 Golf GTI S with manual transmission for $379* a month. 39-month lease.
    I’m wondering what’s the MF for 39 months 15K . And residual. Is there any other incentive? Thank you . 30519 or 30622
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Xian8989 said:

    Hello I’m planning to get 2019 gti s . Now there is a special offer $0 Down / $0 Security Deposit / $0 1st Month's Lease Payment / $0 Due at Signing*
    Lease a 2019 Golf GTI S with manual transmission for $379* a month. 39-month lease.
    I’m wondering what’s the MF for 39 months 15K . And residual. Is there any other incentive? Thank you . 30519 or 30622

    .00039 and 46%
    No incentives

    You could probably buy it for that payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • auditaasssauditaasss Member Posts: 21
    Hi All - I'm looking to sign a lease today. Can I confirm that a GTI SE 36m/10k lease in 98033 should be .00034 and 52%?

    Are there any incentives I should be looking out for? I have an existing VW lease but we plan to trade in a Jaguar that is coming up to the end of a lease.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Hi All - I'm looking to sign a lease today. Can I confirm that a GTI SE 36m/10k lease in 98033 should be .00034 and 52%?

    Are there any incentives I should be looking out for? I have an existing VW lease but we plan to trade in a Jaguar that is coming up to the end of a lease.

    Thanks

    .00039 MF and 51% residual

    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • auditaasssauditaasss Member Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

    Hi All - I'm looking to sign a lease today. Can I confirm that a GTI SE 36m/10k lease in 98033 should be .00034 and 52%?

    Are there any incentives I should be looking out for? I have an existing VW lease but we plan to trade in a Jaguar that is coming up to the end of a lease.

    Thanks

    .00039 MF and 51% residual

    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty
    Thank you very much! Once again the forum saved me a nice amount of cash.
  • SergioSergio Member Posts: 18
    Hi. Zip code 60563. Need MF and Residual for a Gti S with 6MT. 36/12.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Sergio said:

    Hi. Zip code 60563. Need MF and Residual for a Gti S with 6MT. 36/12.
    Thank you.

    .00039 MF and 50% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SergioSergio Member Posts: 18
    Thank you! Does dealer discounts apply equally to purchases and leases? Was told 4500$ discount off MSRP listed on the web was for purchases only.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Sergio said:

    Thank you! Does dealer discounts apply equally to purchases and leases? Was told 4500$ discount off MSRP listed on the web was for purchases only.

    With VW, the purchase vs lease dealer incentives often vary.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SergioSergio Member Posts: 18
    Do you happen to know what are the current GTI purchase vs lease dealer incentives? Hesitant to buy because of the stalling issue with 2019 6M GTIs.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Sergio said:

    Do you happen to know what are the current GTI purchase vs lease dealer incentives? Hesitant to buy because of the stalling issue with 2019 6M GTIs.

    Purchase incentives
    $2500 with standard financing
    $1000 with low APR from VW credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Sergio said:

    Do you happen to know what are the current GTI purchase vs lease dealer incentives? Hesitant to buy because of the stalling issue with 2019 6M GTIs.

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SergioSergio Member Posts: 18
    Is 0.00039 a special MF that applies only to certain leases? Or any lease would qualify assuming credit score is good?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Sergio said:

    Is 0.00039 a special MF that applies only to certain leases? Or any lease would qualify assuming credit score is good?

    .00039 is the base MF, for top tier credit, for the 2019 GTI.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Hello. In area code 33573, I need the mf and residual for 3 years, 36,000 miles, VW GTI Autobahn. Doe VW offer leases for 24,000 miles/ 3 years? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    hpowders said:

    Hello. In area code 33573, I need the mf and residual for 3 years, 36,000 miles, VW GTI Autobahn. Doe VW offer leases for 24,000 miles/ 3 years? Thank you!

    36/12
    .00039 and 50%

    Add 1% for 10K
    Add 2% for 7.5K

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Thanks, Michaell. :)
  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    Hi. Could I please get the numbers for a GTI S and SE, 36/7.5k in 33133?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi. Could I please get the numbers for a GTI S and SE, 36/7.5k in 33133?

    .00039 and 52%
    All trims
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    Michaell said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi. Could I please get the numbers for a GTI S and SE, 36/7.5k in 33133?

    .00039 and 52%
    All trims
    No incentives
    Thanks
  • katzcarkatzcar Member Posts: 21
    2019 GTI Autobahn in 18411 for 36/12. Need lease and purchase incentives (dealer cash etc) and RV/MF for leases. Thx
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    katzcar said:

    2019 GTI Autobahn in 18411 for 36/12. Need lease and purchase incentives (dealer cash etc) and RV/MF for leases. Thx

    .00039 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Purchase incentives
    $2500 if paying by cash or using standard VW finance rates
    $1000 if using supported APR from VW credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michael201Michael201 Member Posts: 5
    MF and residual on gti s/se 2019 and incentives area code 08753

    10k miles 36 month
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    MF and residual on gti s/se 2019 and incentives area code 08753

    10k miles 36 month

    .00005 and 50%
    $500 incentive

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mic_crispymic_crispy Member Posts: 45
    edited January 2020
    MF and Residual on a 2019 GTI SE, 36/10k in 33602
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    MF and Residual on a 2019 GTI SE, 36/10k in 33602
    Thank you!

    .00005 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 996twint996twint Member Posts: 35
    May I please get MF and residual for 2019 GTI SE & Autobahn for 36/10 in 33411. Any incentives?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    996twint said:

    May I please get MF and residual for 2019 GTI SE & Autobahn for 36/10 in 33411. Any incentives?
    Thank you.

    .00005 MF and 50% residual
    Either trim

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mic_crispymic_crispy Member Posts: 45
    Curious if there are any changes in Feb.
    36/10, 2019 gti SE DSG.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Curious if there are any changes in Feb.
    36/10, 2019 gti SE DSG.

    New programs don't start until Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RoastRoast Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    Please let me know the MF and residual for 24/12 and 36/12 autobahn in 08837.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Roast said:

    Please let me know the MF and residual for 24/12 and 36/12 autobahn in 08837.
    Thanks!

    .00005 and 56% / 49%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RoastRoast Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    $430/m + tax&fees for 36/12k autobahn
    is that a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Roast said:

    $430/m + tax&fees for 36/12k autobahn
    is that a good deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Amount due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RoastRoast Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    MSRP - 37,340
    Selling price? 33,000
    Amount due at signing? 2.4k(tax+fees+first month)

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Roast said:

    MSRP - 37,340
    Selling price? 33,000
    Amount due at signing? 2.4k(tax+fees+first month)

    I get $411/mo with those prices.

    Do you have the breakdown of the $2400 up front? May be missing a fee, which is added to the selling price, which would bump up the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RoastRoast Member Posts: 4
    is 410-430/m lease usually a good lease for gti autobahn?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Roast said:

    is 410-430/m lease usually a good lease for gti autobahn?

    I'd say it's a typical price

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • efrotenefroten Member Posts: 15
    A dealership in Chicago told me they currently have a lease option on a 2019 GTI S for $329/m with only $799.49 down. Does this sound legit? They also have a very low price (lower than I've seen anywhere) on a 2019 GTI and 2019 GLI at the moment.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    efroten said:

    A dealership in Chicago told me they currently have a lease option on a 2019 GTI S for $329/m with only $799.49 down. Does this sound legit? They also have a very low price (lower than I've seen anywhere) on a 2019 GTI and 2019 GLI at the moment.

    Excludes taxes and fees? How much is due at signing?

    Do you have the MSRP and selling price?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • efrotenefroten Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    efroten said:

    A dealership in Chicago told me they currently have a lease option on a 2019 GTI S for $329/m with only $799.49 down. Does this sound legit? They also have a very low price (lower than I've seen anywhere) on a 2019 GTI and 2019 GLI at the moment.

    Excludes taxes and fees? How much is due at signing?

    Do you have the MSRP and selling price?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    All very good questions... unfortunately the dealer stopped responding to any of my questions via email. The specific GTI DSG S that I inquired about has been on their lot for over a year and it's priced well below market average, likely because it has "custom black leather" interior with a red trim. They don't seem to be interested in discussing anything via email. I had previously inquired about a different car and they also stopped responding.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    efroten said:

    Michaell said:

    efroten said:

    A dealership in Chicago told me they currently have a lease option on a 2019 GTI S for $329/m with only $799.49 down. Does this sound legit? They also have a very low price (lower than I've seen anywhere) on a 2019 GTI and 2019 GLI at the moment.

    Excludes taxes and fees? How much is due at signing?

    Do you have the MSRP and selling price?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    All very good questions... unfortunately the dealer stopped responding to any of my questions via email. The specific GTI DSG S that I inquired about has been on their lot for over a year and it's priced well below market average, likely because it has "custom black leather" interior with a red trim. They don't seem to be interested in discussing anything via email. I had previously inquired about a different car and they also stopped responding.
    Show up at the dealer, checkbook in hand, and see how responsive they become.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dannydandannydan Member Posts: 6
    Could I please get MF/RV for 2019 GTI SE 36/15k for IL 60188
    Any lease rebates ?

    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    dannydan said:

    Could I please get MF/RV for 2019 GTI SE 36/15k for IL 60188
    Any lease rebates ?

    Thank You

    .00005 and 47%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gman2020Gman2020 Member Posts: 3
    I would like to know the MF/Residual Value for a 2019 GTI SE & Autobahn 10k/36 and 12k/36 for zip code 98020. Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.