Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Tahoe Electrical Problems

1101112131416»

Comments

• shantellnshantelln Posts: 1
    I have a 03 chevy suburban and for the past month ive been dealing with the reduced engine power message on my dash. My truck speed slows down and i cant get any acceleration and it begins to shake and my truck begins to make a knocking noise. My check engine light comes on and the air conditioner begins to blow hot air. Ive changed the battery, got an oil change, changed the oil pressure sensor, changed the throttle body, and the accelerator pedal. I cant figure out whats going on and i cant keep spending money. My truck will shut down in the middle of traffic. Does anyone have any suggestions! I am about ready to contact the BBB, Because there is no way all of these vehicles should have these problems and no one seems to have any idea how to fix it... Not even the dealership. 
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 57,840
    You may need to enlist the help of a really well trained technician. Go to this website and then click on "repair shops" and see if there's anyone on that list who is near you.

http://www.iatn.net/

Sounds like there's been a lot of guessing going on, which is unfortunate.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here