2020 Toyota Tacoma Lease Deals and Prices

1252628303134

Comments

  • joydivisionjoydivision Member Posts: 19
    can I have the RV and MF for a 36/10k lease on a SR V6 Truck Double Cab
    zip code: 43551. Thanks much!
  • dhopdhop Member Posts: 34
    Can I have Sept '20 residual and MF Tacoma TRD PRO, 3.5L V6, Auto,4WD Double cab, 5ft bed. MSRP $49,000 zip code 92660. Lease 36mos 12K and 15K- What is the approx drive off only , no money down. TY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192

    can I have the RV and MF for a 36/10k lease on a SR V6 Truck Double Cab
    zip code: 43551. Thanks much!

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    dhop said:

    Can I have Sept '20 residual and MF Tacoma TRD PRO, 3.5L V6, Auto,4WD Double cab, 5ft bed. MSRP $49,000 zip code 92660. Lease 36mos 12K and 15K- What is the approx drive off only , no money down. TY

    We won't have the September programs until .... September.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PEWPEWGUYPEWPEWGUY Member Posts: 14
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a quad cab 5 ft bed TRD off-road 4x4 automatic at the ZIP code 98406. 36/12 and 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    PEWPEWGUY said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a quad cab 5 ft bed TRD off-road 4x4 automatic at the ZIP code 98406. 36/12 and 36/15

    Crew Cab?

    36/15
    .00210 and 72%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 14bk4114bk41 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for numbers for TRD Off Road and TRD Pro, Double Cab and 5' bed, zip code 20171, 36 months, 12K miles a year. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    14bk41 said:

    Looking for numbers for TRD Off Road and TRD Pro, Double Cab and 5' bed, zip code 20171, 36 months, 12K miles a year. Thank you!

    OR: .00215 MF and 74% residual

    PRO: .00285 MF and 75% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atxleaseratxleaser Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020
    Can I get RV, MF and incentives in 78726 please:

    TRD Off Road, 4x4, Double Cab
    Limited, 4x4, Double Cab

    36/12 and 24/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    atxleaser said:

    Can I get RV, MF and incentives in 78726 please:

    TRD Off Road, 4x4, Double Cab
    Limited, 4x4, Double Cab

    36/12 and 24/12

    .00215 MF

    OR: 80%/74% residual
    LTD: 77%/71% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • telstra590telstra590 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    RV, MF, and incentives in 80202 for the following, please:

    SR, 4x4, Double Cab
    SR5, 4x4, Double Cab

    24/12 and 36/10

    .00211 MF
    SR - 84% / 79%
    SR5 - 80% / 75%
    No incentives
    Can the $1,000 bonus cash be combined with this? According to Toyota it is not specific to lease or finance, just customer cash.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691

    Michaell said:

    RV, MF, and incentives in 80202 for the following, please:

    SR, 4x4, Double Cab
    SR5, 4x4, Double Cab

    24/12 and 36/10

    .00211 MF
    SR - 84% / 79%
    SR5 - 80% / 75%
    No incentives
    Can the $1,000 bonus cash be combined with this? According to Toyota it is not specific to lease or finance, just customer cash.
    We don't show that incentive as valid with the lease program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ottoman1384ottoman1384 TXMember Posts: 12
    TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
    36/10k
    77515

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192

    TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
    36/10k
    77515

    Thank you!

    .00215 and 73%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ottoman1384ottoman1384 TXMember Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
    36/10k
    77515

    Thank you!

    .00215 and 73%
    Would zip 77079 be the same?

    Thank you again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691

    Michaell said:

    TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
    36/10k
    77515

    Thank you!

    .00215 and 73%
    Would zip 77079 be the same?

    Thank you again!
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EonfEonf Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Looking for numbers on a, TRD Off Road, Limited, TRD Pro, all Double Cab and 5' bed, zip code 78542, 36 months, 12K miles a year.

    Hope you can help !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    Eonf said:

    Hi,

    Looking for numbers on a, TRD Off Road, Limited, TRD Pro, all Double Cab and 5' bed, zip code 78542, 36 months, 12K miles a year.

    Hope you can help !

    .00215 MF
    74%/71% residual for OR/LTD

    .00285 MF and 75% residual for PRO

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WorcMaWorcMa Member Posts: 15
    Hi,
    Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for Tacoma SR 4x4 Double Cab, Access Cab v6, and access cab 4-c. Zip 01603, 36mo/15k.
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    WorcMa said:

    Hi,
    Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for Tacoma SR 4x4 Double Cab, Access Cab v6, and access cab 4-c. Zip 01603, 36mo/15k.
    Thanks in advance.

    .00215 MF
    76%, 71%, 72% residual, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chris_reasnerchris_reasner Member Posts: 5
    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    Double and Crew cab are the same thing for a Tacoma.

    The two choices are Access Cab or Double Cab.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chris_reasnerchris_reasner Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Michaell said:

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Thank you both above for the follow up questions/information.

    Looking to compare 4x2

    4cyl SR5 access cab
    4cyl SR5 double cab
    6cyl SR5 double cab

    thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192

    Michaell said:

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Thank you both above for the follow up questions/information.

    Looking to compare 4x2

    4cyl SR5 access cab
    4cyl SR5 double cab
    6cyl SR5 double cab

    thank you in advance.
    .00190 MF
    67%
    75%
    76%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chiefbluechiefblue Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    Hello,
    Can I please get the mf/rv for the 4x4 Tacoma TRD Sport V6 Truck Double Cab 36/12, Zip Code 55449.
    Thank you!
  • chris_reasnerchris_reasner Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Thank you both above for the follow up questions/information.

    Looking to compare 4x2

    4cyl SR5 access cab
    4cyl SR5 double cab
    6cyl SR5 double cab

    thank you in advance.
    .00190 MF
    67%
    75%
    76%
    Is it possible to get the September numbers for these?
  • vikta6vikta6 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    I’m looking at leasing a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road (4dr short bed) manual for 2 year lease. 12k miles. In Keene New Hampshire 03431.

    I’m getting quotes from them with the money factor being .00255 when I’m pretty sure it should be .00215. How do I tell them to give me the lower money factor?

    I am getting a nice deal thou. It’s MSRP is 42k and I have a no money down offer of 348 a month right now.

    Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    chiefblue said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the mf/rv for the 4x4 Tacoma TRD Sport V6 Truck Double Cab 36/12, Zip Code 55449.
    Thank you!

    .00215 MF and 77% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    vikta6 said:

    I’m looking at leasing a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road (4dr short bed) manual for 2 year lease. 12k miles. In Keene New Hampshire 03431.

    I’m getting quotes from them with the money factor being .00255 when I’m pretty sure it should be .00215. How do I tell them to give me the lower money factor?

    I am getting a nice deal thou. It’s MSRP is 42k and I have a no money down offer of 348 a month right now.

    Thanks!!!

    We show your region as "standard" MF. Last time we saw that, it was .00285, but it could certainly have dropped, since then. But, it is not .00215.

    You should grab that deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Looking for RV and MF on a 36/12 for SR Dbl Cab and SR5 Crew Cab in 34744.

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Thank you both above for the follow up questions/information.

    Looking to compare 4x2

    4cyl SR5 access cab
    4cyl SR5 double cab
    6cyl SR5 double cab

    thank you in advance.
    .00190 MF
    67%
    75%
    76%
    Is it possible to get the September numbers for these?
    No change

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tradesbctradesbc Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I would appreciate September MF & RV for 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Automatic Double cab 36 months/12k for zip code 33773. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    tradesbc said:

    Hi. I would appreciate September MF & RV for 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Automatic Double cab 36 months/12k for zip code 33773. Thank you

    .00190 and 76%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jzcarr25jzcarr25 Member Posts: 26
    Hi - Can I get the Sept MF/RV for Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab, Tacoma TRD Offroad XP Predator V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab & Tacoma TRD Pro 4x4 Auto DBL Cab - 24mnth/12k & 36mnth/12k - Zip code 28027 - Thx!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    jzcarr25 said:

    Hi - Can I get the Sept MF/RV for Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab, Tacoma TRD Offroad XP Predator V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab & Tacoma TRD Pro 4x4 Auto DBL Cab - 24mnth/12k & 36mnth/12k - Zip code 28027 - Thx!

    SETF only offers 36 month term.

    36/12
    TRD OR (with or without Predator package)
    .00190 MF
    76% residual

    No numbers for the TRD Pro in SETF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jzcarr25jzcarr25 Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    jzcarr25 said:

    Hi - Can I get the Sept MF/RV for Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab, Tacoma TRD Offroad XP Predator V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab & Tacoma TRD Pro 4x4 Auto DBL Cab - 24mnth/12k & 36mnth/12k - Zip code 28027 - Thx!

    SETF only offers 36 month term.

    36/12
    TRD OR (with or without Predator package)
    .00190 MF
    76% residual

    No numbers for the TRD Pro in SETF
    Thank you - do you think SETF does lease the Pro or they just havent posted the numbers yet?
  • nado55nado55 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Can I please get the mf/rv for the 4x4 Tacoma TRD Sport V6 Truck Double Cab 36/12, Zip Code 85032?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    jzcarr25 said:

    Michaell said:

    jzcarr25 said:

    Hi - Can I get the Sept MF/RV for Tacoma TRD Offroad V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab, Tacoma TRD Offroad XP Predator V6 4x4 Auto DBL Cab & Tacoma TRD Pro 4x4 Auto DBL Cab - 24mnth/12k & 36mnth/12k - Zip code 28027 - Thx!

    SETF only offers 36 month term.

    36/12
    TRD OR (with or without Predator package)
    .00190 MF
    76% residual

    No numbers for the TRD Pro in SETF
    Thank you - do you think SETF does lease the Pro or they just havent posted the numbers yet?
    We've never seen numbers on the Pro in SETF.

    I'm sure they lease them, and I'm equally sure the terms are going to be horrible.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    nado55 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please get the mf/rv for the 4x4 Tacoma TRD Sport V6 Truck Double Cab 36/12, Zip Code 85032?
    Thank you!

    .00220 and 77%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FraLukFraLuk ILMember Posts: 9
    Can I please have RV and MF for 60192 for:

    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    FraLuk said:

    Can I please have RV and MF for 60192 for:

    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/10

    .00215 and 78%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FraLukFraLuk ILMember Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    FraLuk said:

    Can I please have RV and MF for 60192 for:

    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/10

    .00215 and 78%
    Thanks was able to renegotiate down from $399 to $360 on a $45000 MSRP. Zero down.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    FraLuk said:

    Michaell said:

    FraLuk said:

    Can I please have RV and MF for 60192 for:

    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/10

    .00215 and 78%
    Thanks was able to renegotiate down from $399 to $360 on a $45000 MSRP. Zero down.
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ccron889Ccron889 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2020
    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2020 TRD off road 4x4 double cab?
    36mo/10yr
    92562

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    Ccron889 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2020 TRD off road 4x4 double cab?
    36mo/10yr
    92562

    Thanks

    .00215 and 78%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoeStuJoeStu Denver, COMember Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Can I please have RV and MF for 80221 for:
    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    JoeStu said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have RV and MF for 80221 for:
    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/12

    .00220 MF and 77% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JoeStuJoeStu Denver, COMember Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    JoeStu said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have RV and MF for 80221 for:
    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/12

    .00220 MF and 77% residual

    Sorry can I also get the 24/12 number for the above?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    JoeStu said:

    kyfdx said:

    JoeStu said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have RV and MF for 80221 for:
    TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab Auto 36/12

    .00220 MF and 77% residual

    Sorry can I also get the 24/12 number for the above?

    Thanks!
    83% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dan_03Dan_03 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, Can I get sep numbers for the following
    V6 4x4 AT Double cab
    SR5 and TRD offroad
    24/12 k miles
    Zip 43016
    Any lease cash
Sign In or Register to comment.