2020 Toyota Tacoma Lease Deals and Prices

12830323334

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926

    Is that with 2.7 liters or 3.5liters?

    I think the V6 are 3.5 litres, but you should check the website.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Porsche911Porsche911 Member Posts: 16
    whats the highest residual I can get for any car or truck?
    zipcode 27617

    I don't care which brand.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926

    whats the highest residual I can get for any car or truck?
    zipcode 27617

    I don't care which brand.

    I don't know, but the Tacoma above is probably in the running

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • was2k41was2k41 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

    Looking to get numbers for a TRD sport, double cab, short bed, auto. Zip: 08648

    24/12
    36/12
    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    edited September 2020
    was2k41 said:

    Hi,

    Looking to get numbers for a TRD sport, double cab, short bed, auto. Zip: 08648

    24/12
    36/12
    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • was2k41was2k41 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    was2k41 said:

    Hi,

    Looking to get numbers for a TRD sport, double cab, short bed, auto. Zip: 08648

    24/12
    36/12
    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    was2k41 said:

    Michaell said:

    was2k41 said:

    Hi,

    Looking to get numbers for a TRD sport, double cab, short bed, auto. Zip: 08648

    24/12
    36/12
    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4
    .00285 MF
    83%/77% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crv_ohiocrv_ohio Member Posts: 13
    Can I get the MF for a 2020 Tacoma SR 4x4 double cab V6? Also, can the standard money factor be combined with the $1k customer cash that is available in my area?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    crv_ohio said:

    Can I get the MF for a 2020 Tacoma SR 4x4 double cab V6? Also, can the standard money factor be combined with the $1k customer cash that is available in my area?

    What is your area?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crv_ohiocrv_ohio Member Posts: 13
    Sorry, 43064 and 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    crv_ohio said:

    Sorry, 43064 and 36/10.

    .00205 MF and 82% residual

    The standard MF could be combined with the $1000, but not the .00205 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crv_ohiocrv_ohio Member Posts: 13
    Thanks. So any idea what the standard MF is?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    crv_ohio said:

    Thanks. So any idea what the standard MF is?

    We think .00285

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cheapdad0000cheapdad0000 Member Posts: 152
    Can I have the MF/RV and any incentives in 27519 for V6 4x4 Double Cab and Access Cab SR 36/12 Many Thanks.
  • mattgarcia0417mattgarcia0417 Member Posts: 17
    edited September 2020
    Hello could I get the MF/RV for Tacoma SR5 4x4 in 76107 for 24/12 and 36/12 as well as any incentives and if those incentives effect MF? Thanks a lot!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429

    Can I have the MF/RV and any incentives in 27519 for V6 4x4 Double Cab and Access Cab SR 36/12 Many Thanks.

    .00190 MF
    74% SR Access Cab
    81% SR Double Cab

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926

    Hello could I get the MF/RV for Tacoma SR5 4x4 in 76107 for 24/12 and 36/12 as well as any incentives and if those incentives effect MF? Thanks a lot!

    Double or Access Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ts0673ts0673 Member Posts: 17
    Hi - Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road 6MT (manual trans) for 24/12 and 36/10 in 27608. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    ts0673 said:

    Hi - Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road 6MT (manual trans) for 24/12 and 36/10 in 27608. Thanks!

    Access or Double cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ts0673ts0673 Member Posts: 17
    Sorry - Double Cab
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    ts0673 said:

    Hi - Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road 6MT (manual trans) for 24/12 and 36/10 in 27608. Thanks!

    ts0673 said:

    Sorry - Double Cab

    36 month term and minimum 12K miles only in SETF

    36/12
    .00190 and 76%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattgarcia0417mattgarcia0417 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    Hello could I get the MF/RV for Tacoma SR5 4x4 in 76107 for 24/12 and 36/12 as well as any incentives and if those incentives effect MF? Thanks a lot!

    Double or Access Cab?
    Double cab, sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926

    kyfdx said:

    Hello could I get the MF/RV for Tacoma SR5 4x4 in 76107 for 24/12 and 36/12 as well as any incentives and if those incentives effect MF? Thanks a lot!

    Double or Access Cab?
    Double cab, sorry
    .00215 MF
    83%/77% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • higgs98xjhiggs98xj Member Posts: 18
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    higgs98xj said:

    2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813

    Access Cab or Double Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kinhorckinhorc 80234Member Posts: 28
    Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road Double cab for 24/12 and 36/12 in 80504. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    kinhorc said:

    Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road Double cab for 24/12 and 36/12 in 80504. Thanks!

    .00220 and 83% / 77%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • higgs98xjhiggs98xj Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    higgs98xj said:

    2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813

    Access Cab or Double Cab?
    Sorry, Double Cab

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    higgs98xj said:

    kyfdx said:

    higgs98xj said:

    2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813

    Access Cab or Double Cab?
    Sorry, Double Cab

    .00215 and 83% / 77%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 94
    Looking for incentives, MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 SR V6 Double cab for 24/12 and 36/12 in 18618. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926

    Looking for incentives, MF/Residual for 2020 Tacoma 4x4 SR V6 Double cab for 24/12 and 36/12 in 18618. Thanks!

    .00215 MF
    87%/81% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 94
    Thanks!
  • whj4whj4 Member Posts: 19
    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LpickLpick Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020
    2020 Tacoma SR double cab 4 cylinder 2WD TSS package
    MF/Residual ?
    24/12 77303
    Leased one 8/21/2020
    My cap cost was only $1.52 higher than my residual of $26,849
    Net Cap cost $26,850
    MSRP was $32,703
    $1,512 total down(incl 1st pmt)
    $150.52/month x 23
    Dealer claiming MF of .00285
    Does this sound correct?
    How, exactly, is the payment calculated?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    Lpick said:

    2020 Tacoma SR double cab 4 cylinder 2WD TSS package
    MF/Residual ?
    24/12 77303
    Leased one 8/21/2020
    My cap cost was only $1.52 higher than my residual of $26,849
    Net Cap cost $26,850
    MSRP was $32,703
    $1,512 total down(incl 1st pmt)
    $150.52/month x 23
    Dealer claiming MF of .00285
    Does this sound correct?
    How, exactly, is the payment calculated?

    That looks about right.
    With no depreciation, you are only paying the finance portion of the interest rate.
    $26849
    +$26851
    = $53700 X .00285 MF = $153.04/mo.

    That's pretty close to your quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • whj4whj4 Member Posts: 19
    Double Cab- sorry.
    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    whj4 said:

    Double Cab- sorry.

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
    One more question - for the SR trim, are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • whj4whj4 Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Double Cab- sorry.

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
    One more question - for the SR trim, are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?
    Both if you can.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    whj4 said:

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Double Cab- sorry.

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
    One more question - for the SR trim, are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?
    Both if you can.
    That's now a request for 10 sets of numbers.

    How about you cut the list in half? :smile:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • whj4whj4 Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Double Cab- sorry.

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
    One more question - for the SR trim, are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?
    Both if you can.
    That's now a request for 10 sets of numbers.

    How about you cut the list in half? :smile:
    Sorry how about SR 2WD & 4WD in 4 & 6, Sport 4WD & TRD Pro 4WD all in 24/12k. That's six- almost in half ;)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    whj4 said:

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Double Cab- sorry.

    Michaell said:

    whj4 said:

    Looking for residuals, money factor and any incentives for 24/12k in zip 72223 for the following:

    2020 Tacoma SR 2WD & 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Sport 4WD
    2020 Tacoma Limited 4WD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
    Thanks!

    What cab style?
    One more question - for the SR trim, are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?
    Both if you can.
    That's now a request for 10 sets of numbers.

    How about you cut the list in half? :smile:
    Sorry how about SR 2WD & 4WD in 4 & 6, Sport 4WD & TRD Pro 4WD all in 24/12k. That's six- almost in half ;)
    .00215 MF
    SR 4x2 4-cyl - 84%
    SR 4x2 V6 - don't see that (!)
    SR 4x4 4-cyl - don't see that (!)
    S4 4x4 V6 - 87%
    TRD Sport - 83%

    TRD Pro - .00285 and 84%

    So, net request of 4 sets of numbers - good job! :wink:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • whj4whj4 Member Posts: 19
    Hey- my pleasure! Seriously thanks though. Heading to the dealer tomorrow. 87%- wow I'll have to check into the SR 4x4 V6 when I get there.
  • cheapdad0000cheapdad0000 Member Posts: 152
    Can I have the MF/RV and any incentives in 27519 for V6 2WD Double Cab SR/SR5/Sport/Off Road 36/12 Many Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429

    Can I have the MF/RV and any incentives in 27519 for V6 2WD Double Cab SR/SR5/Sport/Off Road 36/12 Many Thanks

    .00190 and 72% / 76% / 72% / 74%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tadcraziotadcrazio Member Posts: 3
    Looking for a TRD Sport with adv tech package. 2x4 (auto or manual Doesn't matter) OR a Limited.

    was quoted
    MSRP: 37852 (had everything but the panoramic camera AFIK) for a sport
    3k cash down
    397 a month 36 months
    Money factor of .00190
    12miles
    28,389 for residual.

    was wondering how bad of a deal that was, and what the best deal I could get for the above in 30022.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    tadcrazio said:

    Looking for a TRD Sport with adv tech package. 2x4 (auto or manual Doesn't matter) OR a Limited.

    was quoted
    MSRP: 37852 (had everything but the panoramic camera AFIK) for a sport
    3k cash down
    397 a month 36 months
    Money factor of .00190
    12miles
    28,389 for residual.

    was wondering how bad of a deal that was, and what the best deal I could get for the above in 30022.

    Do you know the selling price?

    SETF has this nasty habit of ordering fully loaded vehicles, so you run into MRM issues that drive up the lease payment.

    Is this an Access cab or a Double cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tadcraziotadcrazio Member Posts: 3


    Do you know the selling price?

    SETF has this nasty habit of ordering fully loaded vehicles, so you run into MRM issues that drive up the lease payment.

    Is this an Access cab or a Double cab?
    They showed the selling price the same as the MSRP lol.
    it was a double cab


  • mattgarcia0417mattgarcia0417 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello could I get the MF/RV for Tacoma SR5 4x4 in 76107 for 24/12 and 36/12 as well as any incentives and if those incentives effect MF? Thanks a lot!

    Double or Access Cab?
    Double cab, sorry
    .00215 MF
    83%/77% residual

    No lease incentives
    Could I get the MF and RV for 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road? 76107. 24/12 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,429
    tadcrazio said:



    Do you know the selling price?

    SETF has this nasty habit of ordering fully loaded vehicles, so you run into MRM issues that drive up the lease payment.

    Is this an Access cab or a Double cab?
    They showed the selling price the same as the MSRP lol.
    it was a double cab




    Yeah, I think you can negotiate better than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.