-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Invoice price?

Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 Member Posts: 22
edited September 2019 in Subaru
Where does one find invoice price on an Ascent? Specifically a 2020 ascent 7 passenger with sporty package (#14)?

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,340
    Sirk98_2 said:

    Where does one find invoice price on an Ascent? Specifically a 2020 ascent 7 passenger with sporty package (#14)?

    Look here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 Member Posts: 22
    thanks for reply! Dealer insists that Edmunds or Truecar might not be accurate. I will run this car and compare. Is the TMV invoice guaranteed to be THE invoice price? Or, is the dealer correct?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,340
    Sirk98_2 said:

    thanks for reply! Dealer insists that Edmunds or Truecar might not be accurate. I will run this car and compare. Is the TMV invoice guaranteed to be THE invoice price? Or, is the dealer correct?

    I make no claims for the accuracy of the data found on this website.

    And, you should disabuse yourself of the notion that the invoice price is the price the dealer paid for the car. There could be secret incentives or discounts that nobody knows of.

    Just try to get the best price you can.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2019
    thanks! That is the plan! I am aware that the dealer doesnt pay invoice, I am just trying to get as much information as I can :)

    Any chance you can give me the MF and residual for a 7 seater ascent touring? 12k miles, 36 months. zip 07076? Or do I need to post this in the main thread?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    Sirk98_2 said:

    thanks! That is the plan! I am aware that the dealer doesnt pay invoice, I am just trying to get as much information as I can :)

    Any chance you can give me the MF and residual for a 7 seater ascent touring? 12k miles, 36 months. zip 07076? Or do I need to post this in the main thread?

    I'll get you over there

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.