-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Purchase question ... 36,000 miles on 2013 Suburban?

BargainHuntersBargainHunters Member Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in Chevrolet
We're looking to purchase a Suburban or Yukon XL. Currently considering a 2013 Suburban that's a great price and only has 36,000 miles. It seems to have been used as a sort of company car in California, which explains the low miles but I'm guessing lots of stop-and-go useage instead of highway miles.

I've heard that too few miles on a vehicle can be bad, the rubber can dry out, etc. Would this be considered "too" low-mileage, or just a great deal? Any other thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,506

We're looking to purchase a Suburban or Yukon XL. Currently considering a 2013 Suburban that's a great price and only has 36,000 miles. It seems to have been used as a sort of company car in California, which explains the low miles but I'm guessing lots of stop-and-go useage instead of highway miles.

I've heard that too few miles on a vehicle can be bad, the rubber can dry out, etc. Would this be considered "too" low-mileage, or just a great deal? Any other thoughts?

5K-6K miles per years shows the car was used regularly. None of those low-mileage "problems" apply.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator