-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Honda Fit Lease Deals and Prices

addfellowaddfellow Member Posts: 64
edited February 2020 in Honda
Hello! Can I please get the MF and RV with any incentive details on the following for zip 15238:
2020 Honda Fit base (LX) and the top trim EX-L. 36/10 & 36/12.Thanks.
«1

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    addfellow said:

    Hello! Can I please get the MF and RV with any incentive details on the following for zip 15238:
    2020 Honda Fit base (LX) and the top trim EX-L. 36/10 & 36/12.Thanks.

    36/12
    .00215 MF
    62%/61% residual for LX/EXL

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rjsky44rjsky44 Member Posts: 80
    Hi can I get the mf, residual and incentives for a fit lx Auto, 36/12k and zip is 07644
  • Options
    MVMMVM Member Posts: 1
    Hello. May I please get the MF and RV and incentive details (if any) for zip 78746 (Austin, TX)?
    2019 Honda Fit LX Auto 36/12 and 36/15
    2020 Honda Fit LX Auto 36/12 and 36/15

    Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    rjsky44 said:

    Hi can I get the mf, residual and incentives for a fit lx Auto, 36/12k and zip is 07644

    .00215 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    MVM said:

    Hello. May I please get the MF and RV and incentive details (if any) for zip 78746 (Austin, TX)?
    2019 Honda Fit LX Auto 36/12 and 36/15
    2020 Honda Fit LX Auto 36/12 and 36/15

    Thank you in advance.

    2020
    36/15
    .00215 and 60%
    No incentives

    Please post 2019 Fit lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51428/honda/fit/2019-honda-fit-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    FordsonGroupoFordsonGroupo Member Posts: 1
    Hello, can you please share the MF, RV and any incentives in 22150 for EX-L 36/12?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Hello, can you please share the MF, RV and any incentives in 22150 for EX-L 36/12?

    .00215 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PurplePandaPurplePanda Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Hi there.

    Can someone share MF, RV, and incentives for an EX and EX-L fit both 2019 and 2020 years. Zip code 77840. 36/15k lease.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Hi there.

    Can someone share MF, RV, and incentives for an EX and EX-L fit both 2019 and 2020 years. Zip code 77840. 36/15k lease.

    2020
    .00215 and 59%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Please post 2019 questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51428/honda/fit/2019-honda-fit-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tomdev66tomdev66 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2020
    Hi, can someone please share the MF, RV for an LX zip 20019, 36/12 and any incentives? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    tomdev66 said:

    Hi, can someone please share the MF, RV for an LX zip 20019, 36/12 and any incentives? Thank you!

    .00215 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    borg1of2borg1of2 Member Posts: 90
    Hi, Looking for money factor and residual on a 2020 Honda FIT EX-CVT. Zip Code 06357. 36 Month 10K, 12K, and 15K miles

    Dealership says 2019 deal better than 2020
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    borg1of2 said:

    Hi, Looking for money factor and residual on a 2020 Honda FIT EX-CVT. Zip Code 06357. 36 Month 10K, 12K, and 15K miles

    Dealership says 2019 deal better than 2020

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    donna91761donna91761 Member Posts: 19
    Hi, need some help please on money factor & residual for 2020 Honda Fit LX manual & CVT 12/36 zip code 91709
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851

    Hi, need some help please on money factor & residual for 2020 Honda Fit LX manual & CVT 12/36 zip code 91709

    .00164 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shiroshiro Member Posts: 6
    What's the MF and residule for 2020 honda fit LX 12/24 and 12/36 zip code 72903
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    shiro said:

    What's the MF and residule for 2020 honda fit LX 12/24 and 12/36 zip code 72903

    .00164 and 68% / 62% for 24/36 months and 12K
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shiroshiro Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    shiro said:

    What's the MF and residule for 2020 honda fit LX 12/24 and 12/36 zip code 72903

    .00164 and 68% / 62% for 24/36 months and 12K
    $500 incentive
    thanks! for the $500 incentive, is that just a new lease incentive? The only incentive I see in the Honda offers is the $1000 loyalty program. The $500 "incentive: I see are for first responders, military, and college graduates.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    shiro said:

    Michaell said:

    shiro said:

    What's the MF and residule for 2020 honda fit LX 12/24 and 12/36 zip code 72903

    .00164 and 68% / 62% for 24/36 months and 12K
    $500 incentive
    thanks! for the $500 incentive, is that just a new lease incentive? The only incentive I see in the Honda offers is the $1000 loyalty program. The $500 "incentive: I see are for first responders, military, and college graduates.
    Honda to dealer incentive. Disclosure not required.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vannruppvannrupp Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking for the money factor and residual value for a 2020 Honda Fit LX lease, 12k/36 months in zip code 64114. Specifically it's the zero down lease offer at Jay Wolfe Honda. I'm new to this so I don't know if that matters. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    vannrupp said:

    I'm looking for the money factor and residual value for a 2020 Honda Fit LX lease, 12k/36 months in zip code 64114. Specifically it's the zero down lease offer at Jay Wolfe Honda. I'm new to this so I don't know if that matters. Thanks for your help.

    .00164 and 62%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vannruppvannrupp Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking for the money factor, residual value, and incentives for a 2020 Honda Fit LX lease, 12k/36 months in zip code 64086. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    vannrupp said:

    I'm looking for the money factor, residual value, and incentives for a 2020 Honda Fit LX lease, 12k/36 months in zip code 64086. Thank you.

    .00164 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Alex1735Alex1735 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I would like to know the Money Factor, Residual value, and any leasing incentives.
    24 Months, 12k, 2020 Honda Fit LX
    Zip-code: 02171
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    Alex1735 said:

    Hello, I would like to know the Money Factor, Residual value, and any leasing incentives.
    24 Months, 12k, 2020 Honda Fit LX
    Zip-code: 02171
    Thank you

    .00164 MF and 68% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jksalehjksaleh Member Posts: 47
    May I please have numbers for the 2020 Fit Sport, 36/12, in zip code 48105? Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    jksaleh said:

    May I please have numbers for the 2020 Fit Sport, 36/12, in zip code 48105? Thank you

    .00164 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    loswooSDloswooSD Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    May I have the Money Factor, Residual value, and any leasing incentives.
    36 Months, 12k, 2020 Honda Fit LX
    Zip-code: 90005

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    loswooSD said:

    May I have the Money Factor, Residual value, and any leasing incentives.
    36 Months, 12k, 2020 Honda Fit LX
    Zip-code: 90005

    Thank you!

    .00164 and 62%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Van_dreamerVan_dreamer Member Posts: 1
    May I have the Money Factor, Residual Value, and any leasing incentives. 36 months, 10K/12 miles, 2020 Honda Fit LX, zipcode 95401

    Greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851

    May I have the Money Factor, Residual Value, and any leasing incentives. 36 months, 10K/12 miles, 2020 Honda Fit LX, zipcode 95401

    Greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00164 and 62%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 51,049
    Hey. What’s the current figures for Massachusetts? And NY if that’s different.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 51,049
    Figure 36/12

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    stickguy said:

    Hey. What’s the current figures for Massachusetts? And NY if that’s different.

    stickguy said:

    Figure 36/12

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 51,049
    EX I think

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    stickguy said:

    EX I think

    .00131 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Any location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    leaseq1leaseq1 Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2020
    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for the lx for zipcode 32602/33508.

    Also Does Honda offer leases for less than 10k miles?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    leaseq1 said:

    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for the lx for zipcode 32602/33508.

    Also Does Honda offer leases for less than 10k miles?

    Thanks in advance!

    Honda only offers 12K and 15K leases in FL.

    .00131 and 68% / 62% for 24/36 months and 12K
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kncalikncali Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2020
    RV + MF for a 2020 Fit EX-L, 24 + 36mo w/ 15k miles please. 90027 zip
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    kncali said:

    RV + MF for a 2020 Fit EX-L, 24 + 36mo w/ 15k miles please. 90027 zip

    .00131 and 66% / 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    leaselurker1668leaselurker1668 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, I am looking for RV + MF for a 2020 Honda Fit LX:

    36 month / 10k miles
    36 month / 12k miles
    36 month / 15k miles

    The vehicle will be registered in 21158.

    Also, are there any factory rebates/incentives? I am a current Honda owner (non-lease).
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851

    Hello, I am looking for RV + MF for a 2020 Honda Fit LX:

    36 month / 10k miles
    36 month / 12k miles
    36 month / 15k miles

    The vehicle will be registered in 21158.

    Also, are there any factory rebates/incentives? I am a current Honda owner (non-lease).

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    No loyalty that we see

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    leaselurker1668leaselurker1668 Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, I am looking for RV + MF for a 2020 Honda Fit LX:

    36 month / 10k miles
    36 month / 12k miles
    36 month / 15k miles

    The vehicle will be registered in 21158.

    Also, are there any factory rebates/incentives? I am a current Honda owner (non-lease).

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    No loyalty that we see
    Thank you!

    Are you by chance aware of Honda's lease acquisition fee?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, I am looking for RV + MF for a 2020 Honda Fit LX:

    36 month / 10k miles
    36 month / 12k miles
    36 month / 15k miles

    The vehicle will be registered in 21158.

    Also, are there any factory rebates/incentives? I am a current Honda owner (non-lease).

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    No loyalty that we see
    Thank you!

    Are you by chance aware of Honda's lease acquisition fee?
    $595

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NicolasNicolas Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2020
    Hi --

    May I please have the residual, MF, and incentives for the Fit Sport manual?

    24/12
    36/12

    10549
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Nicolas said:

    Hi --

    May I please have the residual, MF, and incentives for the Fit Sport manual?

    24/12
    36/12

    10549

    .00131 and 68% / 62%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    leaseq1leaseq1 Member Posts: 65
    Can I please get the money factor, residual and any incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 for the lx with cvt and the sport for zipcode 32602?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,851
    leaseq1 said:

    Can I please get the money factor, residual and any incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 for the lx with cvt and the sport for zipcode 32602?

    .00131 MF
    $500 incentive
    68%/62% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rjminx1rjminx1 Member Posts: 5
    Hey there!

    Would it be possible to share the residual, MF and any incentives for each the below? The area code is 94306; for 36/12

    2020 Honda Fit, Sport (CVT)
    2020 Honda Fit, EX
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    rjminx1 said:

    Hey there!

    Would it be possible to share the residual, MF and any incentives for each the below? The area code is 94306; for 36/12

    2020 Honda Fit, Sport (CVT)
    2020 Honda Fit, EX

    .00131
    62%
    61%
    $500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.