Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Can anyone help me? I have a few suspicions but nothing solid to go on for a repair

RubyisabeeachRubyisabeeach AlabamaPosts: 1
edited February 28 in Dodge
I recently unhooked the negative battery cable and cleaned my spark plugs , got everything reconnected and is tightened like it should be even regapped my plugs but now she will turn over but will not start. Thinking it might be the pcm after what I've been reading about disconnecting the battery but still not sure. She overheated a couple of weeks ago and died on the side of the road. I since then have replaced the radiator , the positive battery terminal , and the map sensor. She was still running really roughly so I checked a plug and come to find out they were all fouled. Got them cleaned and put back in just not sure at this point if it is the pcm because of the disconnection on the battery or if it might be the ignition coil pack. She has been a little sluggish when starting so could be a clogged injector or the fuel filter. The fuel pump is good It has remained strong.