-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

MF and RV for 2020 MB GLC 300 4Matic SUV

meeso_ppmeeso_pp Member Posts: 48
edited April 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

Looking for today's MF and RV for MB GLC 300 4Matic SUV, numbers of 10K and 12K miles. 30 and 36 month lease term. Thank you.

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    meeso_pp said:

    Hello,

    Looking for today's MF and RV for MB GLC 300 4Matic SUV, numbers of 10K and 12K miles. 30 and 36 month lease term. Thank you.

    .00058 MF
    57%/54% residual for 30/36 mo, 12K/yr

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    meeso_ppmeeso_pp Member Posts: 48
    Hi, are the MF and RVs the same for May on the GLC? And Residuals?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    meeso_pp said:

    Hi, are the MF and RVs the same for May on the GLC? And Residuals?

    Same numbers for May

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    meeso_ppmeeso_pp Member Posts: 48
    Hello, can you tell me what the cost of an A & B service plan would be for the GLC 300? Is it worth it to purchase it up front?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,340
    meeso_pp said:

    Hello, can you tell me what the cost of an A & B service plan would be for the GLC 300? Is it worth it to purchase it up front?

    Sorry, we don't have that information - couldn't you ask your dealer?

    If they are able to put the cost of the pre-paid maintenance into the MSRP, then it's a good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.