Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seltos

SMS77SMS77 Posts: 19
edited May 29 in Kia
Could you please provide residual and MF for Seltos (FWD & AWD) EX , S turbo and SX turbo. 36/15 zip 02332. I don't see any cash being offered. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    SMS77 said:

Could you please provide residual and MF for Seltos (FWD & AWD) EX , S turbo and SX turbo. 36/15 zip 02332. I don't see any cash being offered. Thanks

That's a pretty big request - cut your list in half, and we'll be happy to help.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• SMS77SMS77 Posts: 19
    Just AWD for all 3 trims. Looking at this forum it seems lease cash available in more locations than not. I don't see it on website in my zip. I assume it would be on there if offered?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    SMS77 said:

SMS77 said:

Just AWD for all 3 trims. Looking at this forum it seems lease cash available in more locations than not. I don't see it on website in my zip. I assume it would be on there if offered?

EX or S AWD - .00174 and 60%; $1700 lease cash
    SX AWD - .00176 and 60%; $1600 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.