Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

1868788899092»

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Plug your phone/tablet into the port and get real time readouts. (One example)
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 60,646
    can it retrieve codes?

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here

edited September 2013
    Yeah, and reset the MIL too. Guess we can pick this up over in the discussion.

Apps and Maps - Best Downloads for Drivers
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 60,646
    see you there, thanks.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here

• evenin' kyfdx... much, much thanks from husband n me for your help on forums since host car_man's absence

looked over copy of proposed lease paperwork from honda dealership ("honda lease trust" contract included new item - compared with a 2010 and a early 2013 "honda lease trust" papers) there was new entry:

#3. "Turn-in fee (if I do not purchase the vehicle)". dealer entry was 395

buncha other companys have this but first we've seen with honda. we called honda at home toonight saturday night but heard back to call monday morn.

their still great with the 1500 dollar damge thing but looks like their going the way of others

maybe a new topic about "latest disposition fees" or something like? impotant for leases, yes?

again we thank you for your helps lately
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,078
    I think we have a discussion about that!

Lease Termination Fees and other costs

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef25783/1170#MSG1170

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• thank you for the link. shouldhave thought it was already a topic here somewhere :)
  • Where's the best place to start?
    I'm looking for a hybrid (I think) something with good mileage for long distance commute during rush hour stop and go traffic, but also something that will be good on the highway for long distances and high speeds (above the speed limit for long distances), with good and quick pick up to cruising speeds. Looking under $40k. Where should I start? What should I be considering?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,043
    Our Help Me Choose discussion is a good place to get feedback. It's a general "what should I buy" discussion in Sedans, but good for feedback on most body styles.

We have an entire board dedicated to Hybrid Vehicles. There's not a "help me choose" discussion, but you can always use the "add discussion" link at the top of the listed individual discussions to start your own.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• marsha7marsha7 Posts: 3,703

Where is the option "Mark all as Read" so when I fall behind, as I have, I can click one button and zero out all the unread posts? Thanks

edited February 2014

Hey Bob, under your Profile up top right, there's a gear. Click that and then click Mark All Viewed.

Check out Forum Navigation Tips too for a quick overview of the new forum software.