Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lexus LS 460 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• msymanmsyman Posts: 25
    I found a used 2008 LS460 with the "Comfort Package" but no navigation system. The vehicle was first used in Dec 2007 and has around 1400 miles on it. The dealer was asking $61,900 but said they will take $58,500. Given that the vehicle is used (albeit slightly) and the warranty has lost almost 6 months, isn't $58,500 too high? The invoice price for a brand new one is around $55k. How do you determine what is the least the dealer may selt it for?
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    Lexus is celebrating a double victory at the 2008 Fleet World Honours taking home the Security Award and for the second year in a row, the Best Luxury Car for the Lexus LS.

The Security Award reflects that Lexus pays the most attention to detail when it comes providing the highest level of protection against theft of its vehicles.

Ken Rogers, Fleet World editor said: “The Lexus LS stands above its worthy competitors simply because it is such a quality product, manufactured to the highest standards. No longer the new kid on the block, Lexus has nothing more to prove.”
  • georget3georget3 Posts: 53
    traube:

Congratulations on your LS460 at a great price. What color did you get? How was the shipping?

I got a quote from Ray Catena/NYC MSRP $68,414, Sales $63,000, as you said $5000 off.

I wonder if anyone can recommend another dealer in North East tri-state that can take it down to $8000 off?
    Are you saying you got $11000 off MSRP?
  • ldftxldftx Posts: 1
    Where can we find the best deal for a LS 460 in the DFW area? We have been quoted 61,190 for the base model with only the comfort package. How much over invoice should we be paying? Does anyone know what the invoice is for this package? Some negotiating advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • wabendswabends Posts: 102
    According Lexus.com, the MSRP for base SWB with comfort package is $64950 (including destination charges). The LWB should have the comfort package as standard.
  • sidgriggssidgriggs Posts: 122
    PM me and I will tell you who to see at Park Place Plano for the best deal. My email address can be found by double clicking my name
  • djay5djay5 Posts: 6
    I just purchased a new '08 LS460 in the Atlanta area. MSRP was $72,435, and paid $63,000 including all dealer fees. Black/Cashmere. Nav/ML/Auto Parl/Int. Park/ Comfort Pkg/Access. Package included. Pretty happy with that deal.
  • wabendswabends Posts: 102
    Congrats, that is a very good price. 14% off MRSP!

Does the dealer fees include tag, tax and title? If so, this is a steal.

Enjoy!
    Who did you deal with in Atlanta ? If you don't want to post, please PM me, thanks.
    Included Dealer doc fees... not taxes and title fees.
    Sent you a PM.
    Congrats.

Care to tell how your feeling with the car and good parts or bad want to share.
  • that's a steal!!!! I got mine same price w/out the auto park....you got the 460L right?
    U wrote only LS460 ;)
    Hi, djay5:

Congrats on your purchase at a "steal" price. I am in NYC region and in final stage of buying a 2008 LS460. I'd appreciate if you could pm me ([email protected]):

1. Name and contact of your dealer.
    2. Details of your car, including miles on the car.

Thanks in advance,
    George
    I car I bought is a 2008 LS460.... not an L.
    Details are Black (Obsidian)/ Cashmere... <15 miles on Odometer,brand spankin' new... Navigation/Mark Levinson/Advanced Park, Intuiive Park, Once Touch Open/Close, Preferred Access. Package. MSRP $72,435
    My Net Sale price included $795 Destination charge, and $599 dealer fees.
    Just needed to add state sales tax and $42 state doc fees.
  • kwb1kwb1 Posts: 1
    would you tell me the dealer you purchased from in Atlanta? e/m [email protected] I am in the mkt for a 2008 swb with ML
    thanks
  • pmarshpmarsh Posts: 3
    djay5 -- I, too, would like the name of the dealer in Atlanta if it's not too much trouble. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time and info!
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    Awesome deal djay5, please post dealer info so others can benefit as well!
    I saw one with similar color combo, looks sharp, enjoy your LS!
    Sent PM to those that asked re: dealer name. Good luck. Thanks.
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    please pm me as well with dealer info to nikramATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!
  • please pm me as well dealer name and contact person....they'll probably get a ton of business now!
    Please leave your email if you want me to PM. Thx
    Does anyone know the invoice price of the $68,305 model (NAV but without ML) ?
    One dealer has offered it to me for $60,500, but if the ML ($72,435) can be had for $63k shouldn't I be able to get the $68,305 version for less?
  • please pm to [email protected] .....thanks
  • atifatif Posts: 6
    Djay

I was wondering if you can get me the dealer info as well.

dratifk gmail.com

thanks
    ocautoseeker:

I am looking at a 2008 LS460 with 5,200 miles. It was registered and traded in. Asking price is $63,900. It has NAV, but no ML. So original MSRP would be in the $68,305 range and invoice around $60k. Would you suggest deducting .40 per mile from the invoice price or now that it is June, should this car be treated as an almost one year old and deduct 20-25% off MSRP? Thank you for your advice.
  • ocautoseekerocautoseeker Posts: 425
    Tough call - where do you live? That would help give me a better perspective on your market conditions.
  • atifatif Posts: 6
    Was wondering if anyone wanted to get togethor and try and get this car for 63K plus doc fees and taxes. I live in upstate NY but would be willing to buy from dealer as far as Atlanta (my Sis lives there). My time fram is July/August. If interested email dratifk gmail.com. I'm looking at the same config as djay5