-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Toyota Tundra Lease Deals and Prices

1356789

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    lractsuj said:

    Could I please get the RV/MF and any incentives for the following 2021 Tundra
    SR5 Crew Max 4x4
    1794 Edition Crew max 4x4
    TRD Pro
    36/12 residual difference for 15K
    Zip 32168

    Thanks!!

    36/15
    .00146 MF
    68%
    63%
    No TRD Pro lease programs for SETF

    Add 2% for 12K

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    TacoKevinTacoKevin Member Posts: 4
    May I please have the RV and MF for 2021 Tubdra Crew Max 4x4 SR5 36/12 and limited crewmax 4x4 36/12. Zip is 17042
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    TacoKevin said:

    May I please have the RV and MF for 2021 Tubdra Crew Max 4x4 SR5 36/12 and limited crewmax 4x4 36/12. Zip is 17042

    .00219 MF and 72% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    boronut85boronut85 Member Posts: 24
    Hi Can you please share MF/RV/Incentives for

    4x4 Tundra CrewMax SR5 5.7L V8 5.5-Ft. Bed

    for 36/10 & 39/10 in 37128
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    edited November 2020
    boronut85 said:

    Hi Can you please share MF/RV/Incentives for

    4x4 Tundra CrewMax SR5 5.7L V8 5.5-Ft. Bed

    for 36/10 & 39/10 in 37128

    .00219 and 73%
    No incentives

    Either term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    boronut85boronut85 Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

    boronut85 said:

    Hi Can you please share MF/RV/Incentives for

    4x4 Tundra CrewMax SR5 5.7L V8 5.5-Ft. Bed

    for 36/10 & 39/10 in 37128

    .00219 and 73%
    No incentives

    Either term
    Is it the same for 2020 models too?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    boronut85 said:

    Michaell said:

    boronut85 said:

    Hi Can you please share MF/RV/Incentives for

    4x4 Tundra CrewMax SR5 5.7L V8 5.5-Ft. Bed

    for 36/10 & 39/10 in 37128

    .00219 and 73%
    No incentives

    Either term
    Is it the same for 2020 models too?
    2020 Tundra lease thread - please post here

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    optiger84optiger84 Member Posts: 1
    RV, MF and incentives for 2021 SR5 4x4 Crew Max in 66213.

    Also any lower MF with refundable security deposit?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    optiger84 said:

    RV, MF and incentives for 2021 SR5 4x4 Crew Max in 66213.

    Also any lower MF with refundable security deposit?

    36/15
    .00095 and 70%
    No incentives

    To use MSDs, you have to start with the standard MF of .00285. Better to stick with the supported rate, as given.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    GRIMACEGRIMACE Member Posts: 20
    Can I please get RV/MF and incentives through USBANK for 24/10 on 2021 Tundra SR5 crew max 4x4
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    GRIMACE said:

    Can I please get RV/MF and incentives through USBANK for 24/10 on 2021 Tundra SR5 crew max 4x4

    We don't have the US Bank lease programs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BigpetBigpet Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2020
    Hello, could you help with residuals & MF for 2021 tundra
    TRD sport crew cab 4x4 24/12 36/12
    SR5 crew cab 4x4 24/12 36/12

    Also what’s the TFS standard MF? any Rebates if using standard MF?

    92503

    Thx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    Bigpet said:

    Hello, could you help with residuals & MF for 2021 tundra
    TRD sport crew cab 4x4 24/12 36/12
    SR5 crew cab 4x4 24/12 36/12

    Also what’s the TFS standard MF? any Rebates if using standard MF?

    92503

    Thx

    I don't see a TRD Sport trim for the Tundra

    SR5
    .00219 MF
    78%/72%/72% residual for 24/36/39 mo.

    Last we heard of the Standard MF, it was .00285.

    There might be a $1750 rebate available with that MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    GRIMACEGRIMACE Member Posts: 20
    Can I please get RV/MF and incentives for 24/10 on 2021 Tundra SR5 crew max 4x4
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    GRIMACE said:

    Can I please get RV/MF and incentives for 24/10 on 2021 Tundra SR5 crew max 4x4

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    GRIMACEGRIMACE Member Posts: 20
    63127
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    GRIMACE said:

    Can I please get RV/MF and incentives for 24/10 on 2021 Tundra SR5 crew max 4x4

    GRIMACE said:

    63127

    24/12
    .00095 MF and 78% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rocket3004Rocket3004 Member Posts: 10
    Hi - hope you all had a good thanksgiving

    Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 in 98144
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395

    Hi - hope you all had a good thanksgiving

    Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 in 98144
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    Thanks!

    .00219 MF
    78%/72% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jpcjpcjpcjpcjpcjpc Member Posts: 2
    Looking for current RV/MF for 2021 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 zip 11713

    36/10

    T.I.A.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    jpcjpcjpc said:

    Looking for current RV/MF for 2021 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 zip 11713

    36/10

    T.I.A.

    .00219 MF and 73% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jmr777jmr777 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for
    2021 Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4 Nightshade Edition
    In 77065
    36/15

    Thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    jmr777 said:

    Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for
    2021 Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4 Nightshade Edition
    In 77065
    36/15

    Thanks!!

    .00219 and 70%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chrism5280chrism5280 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Could I please have MF, residual and incentives for 36/15k in 80228

    2021
    Access cab limited and SR5 4x4
    Crewmax limited and SR5 4x4

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395

    Hello,

    Could I please have MF, residual and incentives for 36/15k in 80228

    2021
    Access cab limited and SR5 4x4
    Crewmax limited and SR5 4x4

    Thank you!

    .00219 MF

    Double Cab: 67%/66% residual for SR5/LTD
    Crewmax: 70% residual, either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    chrism5280chrism5280 Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Could I please have MF, residual and incentives for 36/15k in 80228

    2021
    Access cab limited and SR5 4x4
    Crewmax limited and SR5 4x4

    Thank you!

    .00219 MF

    Double Cab: 67%/66% residual for SR5/LTD
    Crewmax: 70% residual, either trim
    Thank you!
  • Options
    jsstevesonjssteveson Member Posts: 7
    Hi can I get the RV, MF and any incentives on a 2021 tundra SR5 crewmax 4x4, 36/12 in 84106? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395

    Hi can I get the RV, MF and any incentives on a 2021 tundra SR5 crewmax 4x4, 36/12 in 84106? Thanks!

    .00219 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BennycornBennycorn Member Posts: 9
    Hello, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 2021 Tundra 4x4 limited nightshade, 36/12 in 54304. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    Bennycorn said:

    Hello, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 2021 Tundra 4x4 limited nightshade, 36/12 in 54304. Thank you!

    Double or Crew cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rogers916rogers916 Member Posts: 52
    edited December 2020
    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    rogers916 said:

    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?

    .00219 and 72% / 72% / 70%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    WraxxWraxx Member Posts: 5
    May I get the RV/MF./Incentives for:
    1) 2021 SR5 CrewMax TRD Sport 2WD 36/12
    2) 2021 Limited CrewMax 2WD 36/12
    Zip: 75189
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    Wraxx said:

    May I get the RV/MF./Incentives for:
    1) 2021 SR5 CrewMax TRD Sport 2WD 36/12
    2) 2021 Limited CrewMax 2WD 36/12
    Zip: 75189

    .00219 MF and 71% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EnzoAEnzoA Member Posts: 3
    Hello, Looking for RV and MF for 2021 TRD Sport crewmax 4x4 36/10 and 36/12 28104
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    EnzoA said:

    Hello, Looking for RV and MF for 2021 TRD Sport crewmax 4x4 36/10 and 36/12 28104

    I don't see a TRD Sport in the Tundra.

    Is there another part/name to that trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EnzoAEnzoA Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    EnzoA said:

    Hello, Looking for RV and MF for 2021 TRD Sport crewmax 4x4 36/10 and 36/12 28104

    I don't see a TRD Sport in the Tundra.

    Is there another part/name to that trim?
    I'm Sorry, SR5 Crewmax, TRD Sport 4x4
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    EnzoA said:

    kyfdx said:

    EnzoA said:

    Hello, Looking for RV and MF for 2021 TRD Sport crewmax 4x4 36/10 and 36/12 28104

    I don't see a TRD Sport in the Tundra.

    Is there another part/name to that trim?
    I'm Sorry, SR5 Crewmax, TRD Sport 4x4
    36/12
    .00146 MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rogers916rogers916 Member Posts: 52
    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?

    .00219 and 72% / 72% / 70%
    No incentives
    I just wanted to give a heads up that the dealership I am going through is offering me 74.98% on my Tundra CrewMax Limited with Off-Road Package. Can't say why.
  • Options
    LEMMEL40LEMMEL40 Member Posts: 5
    Can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Tundra Crewmax 4wd SR5, 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 55803. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    LEMMEL40 said:

    Can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Tundra Crewmax 4wd SR5, 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 55803. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00219 MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    rogers916 said:

    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?

    .00219 and 72% / 72% / 70%
    No incentives
    I just wanted to give a heads up that the dealership I am going through is offering me 74.98% on my Tundra CrewMax Limited with Off-Road Package. Can't say why.
    Confirm the bank - we only have TFS numbers.

    And, if it’s a demo, there could be a residual adjustment for any existing miles.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rogers916rogers916 Member Posts: 52
    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?

    .00219 and 72% / 72% / 70%
    No incentives
    I just wanted to give a heads up that the dealership I am going through is offering me 74.98% on my Tundra CrewMax Limited with Off-Road Package. Can't say why.
    Confirm the bank - we only have TFS numbers.

    And, if it’s a demo, there could be a residual adjustment for any existing miles.
    It was with the dealership. Turns out, they f'd up. But I think they gave me 73%.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    rogers916 said:

    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Michaell said:

    rogers916 said:

    Hey. Can I get RV/MF for 2021 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5, Limited and Platinum, both 12k/36mo in 98056. I assume that packages added to either trim do not alter things?

    .00219 and 72% / 72% / 70%
    No incentives
    I just wanted to give a heads up that the dealership I am going through is offering me 74.98% on my Tundra CrewMax Limited with Off-Road Package. Can't say why.
    Confirm the bank - we only have TFS numbers.

    And, if it’s a demo, there could be a residual adjustment for any existing miles.
    It was with the dealership. Turns out, they f'd up. But I think they gave me 73%.
    73% would be for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mfarr11mfarr11 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2020
    Hey everyone. Can I get info for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4x4. 36/12k 36/10k 63021

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    mfarr11 said:

    Hey everyone. Can I get info for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4x4. 36/12k 36/10k 63021

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00095 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JpmccartyJpmccarty Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, can I get info for a 2021 Platinum Crewmax 4x4 — 36/12k and 24/12k Zip is 46077
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,181
    Jpmccarty said:

    Hi guys, can I get info for a 2021 Platinum Crewmax 4x4 — 36/12k and 24/12k Zip is 46077

    .00219 MF
    76% / 70% for 24/36 and 12K
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DbassDbass Member Posts: 1
    RV, MF and incentives for 2021 SR5 4x4 Crew Max in 02038. 3yr/12k miles and 2 yr/12k miles please and thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,395
    Dbass said:

    RV, MF and incentives for 2021 SR5 4x4 Crew Max in 02038. 3yr/12k miles and 2 yr/12k miles please and thank you

    .00219 MF
    78%/72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.