Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

1356710

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436

    Hi, Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Outback Limited and Premium at 36/12 for 92841? Thank you!

    LTD - .00085 and 60%
    Prem - .00080 and 61%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    jdsutt1 said:

    Hi Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for this month at zip code 78641 for the 2021 Outback Onyx XT and Touring XT at 36 months /12k and 15K? Thanks!!!

    36/15
    Onyx - .00120 and 60%
    Tour - .00121 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malamarmalamar Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF and RV for Outback Limited at 36/12 for 97215? Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    malamar said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF and RV for Outback Limited at 36/12 for 97215? Thank You.

    .00085 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • berkoryeberkorye Member Posts: 1
    Hi looking for the res, mf and incentives on a 2021 outback onyx xt, 36/10 zip 11743, many thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    berkorye said:

    Hi looking for the res, mf and incentives on a 2021 outback onyx xt, 36/10 zip 11743, many thanks

    .00120 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
    I am being quoted .00173 as the mf for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in zip code 07928. This seems high as this site said the mf was .00123 when I requested the number back in early November. Is this a case of the dealership just building in a profit?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    griffin5 said:

    I am being quoted .00173 as the mf for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in zip code 07928. This seems high as this site said the mf was .00123 when I requested the number back in early November. Is this a case of the dealership just building in a profit?

    Max markup allowed by the bank is .00050

    I'll let you do the math .... :wink:

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeffreyjohn84jeffreyjohn84 Member Posts: 2
    Request RV, MF and Incentives on 2021 Outback, LTD for 36/12k miles in zip code 53188
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388

    Request RV, MF and Incentives on 2021 Outback, LTD for 36/12k miles in zip code 53188

    .00085 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeffreyjohn84jeffreyjohn84 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Request RV, MF and Incentives on 2021 Outback, LTD for 36/12k miles in zip code 53188

    .00085 MF and 60% residual
    Are there any incentives for this model ? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388

    kyfdx said:

    Request RV, MF and Incentives on 2021 Outback, LTD for 36/12k miles in zip code 53188

    .00085 MF and 60% residual
    Are there any incentives for this model ? Thank you.
    None

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ggsuv2018ggsuv2018 Fort WorthMember Posts: 11
    Can you give me RV, MF, incentives, tax credits if any for Texas 76140 for 36/10
    on Onxy XT and Limited XT
  • lractsujlractsuj Member Posts: 28
    Could you please provide the RV/MF and any available incentives/loyalty on these 2021 Subaru Outback models for 36/12 in 32168?

    Limited XT
    Onyx XT
    Touring XT

    Thanks so much!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    ggsuv2018 said:

    Can you give me RV, MF, incentives, tax credits if any for Texas 76140 for 36/10
    on Onxy XT and Limited XT

    LTD XT - .00123 and 64%
    Onyx XT - .00120 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    lractsuj said:

    Could you please provide the RV/MF and any available incentives/loyalty on these 2021 Subaru Outback models for 36/12 in 32168?

    Limited XT
    Onyx XT
    Touring XT

    Thanks so much!!!

    Ltd - .00123 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 62%
    Tour - .00121 and 62%
    No incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • javafan1javafan1 Member Posts: 25
    Hello, may I have 36M 10K/y, RV/MF and incentives/loyalty for 2021 outback:
    • Limited XT
    • Onyx XT
    • Touring XT
    Zip code is 07733

    Thank you !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    javafan1 said:

    Hello, may I have 36M 10K/y, RV/MF and incentives/loyalty for 2021 outback:

    • Limited XT
    • Onyx XT
    • Touring XT
    Zip code is 07733

    Thank you !
    .00123 MF and 64% residual
    .00120 MF and 63% residual
    .00121 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • javafan1javafan1 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    javafan1 said:

    Hello, may I have 36M 10K/y, RV/MF and incentives/loyalty for 2021 outback:

    • Limited XT
    • Onyx XT
    • Touring XT
    Zip code is 07733

    Thank you !
    .00123 MF and 64% residual
    .00120 MF and 63% residual
    .00121 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives
    No loyalty
    Thank you !!
  • MountainmommaMountainmomma Member Posts: 4
    I haven't seen much discussion on price. I have a dealership giving me a quote for 2021 Onyx XT at $36,500 before taxes. This would be for a lease deal. Their MF and residual is what was given to me here. They're telling me they can't wiggle on the price. Does anyone have any idea if I should keep pushing, or find a new dealership?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436

    I haven't seen much discussion on price. I have a dealership giving me a quote for 2021 Onyx XT at $36,500 before taxes. This would be for a lease deal. Their MF and residual is what was given to me here. They're telling me they can't wiggle on the price. Does anyone have any idea if I should keep pushing, or find a new dealership?

    You can look up pricing information here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnhannonjohnhannon Member Posts: 2
    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Premium at 12k for 36 months in 17356? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Premium at 12k for 36 months in 17356? Thanks!

    .00080 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • radishtopradishtop Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    Please MF and RV, 12/36, for 2021 Subaru Outback Premium and LTD, both 2.5i. ZIP 77098. Any loyalty or incentives?
    THX have a great holiday!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    radishtop said:

    Please MF and RV, 12/36, for 2021 Subaru Outback Premium and LTD, both 2.5i. ZIP 77098. Any loyalty or incentives?
    THX have a great holiday!

    Prem: .00080 MF and 61% residual
    LTD: .00085 MF and 60% residual

    No incentives or loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigyenBigyen Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Outback Limited 36/12 for 78751? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    Bigyen said:

    Hi, Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Outback Limited 36/12 for 78751? Thank you!

    .00085 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carmarkcarmark Member Posts: 6
    Can I get residual and MF for 91302 for Outback Limited XT 36 months 12k miles? Any lease incentives? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    carmark said:

    Can I get residual and MF for 91302 for Outback Limited XT 36 months 12k miles? Any lease incentives? Thank you.

    .00123 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RSD007RSD007 SE PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 10
    Hello, I'm considering leasing a 2021 Outback (Ltd, Onyx or Ltd XT) sometime in December or possibly Jan if deal would be better. I live in zip code 19348 and it seems residuals are strong, but $$ factors are nothing special and no factory incentives in effect. This all seems to make sense as I assume Subaru is focused on selling their 2020 inventory.

    My thought is Dec or Jan will be a better time as 2020 inventory is declining daily and 2021 inventory is building. What are your thoughts on my logic?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    RSD007 said:

    Hello, I'm considering leasing a 2021 Outback (Ltd, Onyx or Ltd XT) sometime in December or possibly Jan if deal would be better. I live in zip code 19348 and it seems residuals are strong, but $$ factors are nothing special and no factory incentives in effect. This all seems to make sense as I assume Subaru is focused on selling their 2020 inventory.

    My thought is Dec or Jan will be a better time as 2020 inventory is declining daily and 2021 inventory is building. What are your thoughts on my logic?

    Seems reasonable. That said, it could be completely wrong.

    We are bad guessers

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RSD007RSD007 SE PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 10
    Any idea as to when Subaru releases their December lease factors?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    RSD007 said:

    Any idea as to when Subaru releases their December lease factors?

    December 1st

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BamaLeeBamaLee MississippiMember Posts: 1
    Can I please have the current MF & Residual factors for 2021 Subaru Outback Onyx Edition XT in zip 39110
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    BamaLee said:

    Can I please have the current MF & Residual factors for 2021 Subaru Outback Onyx Edition XT in zip 39110

    36/15
    .00120 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dlammandlamman Member Posts: 2
    Do you have 36/15 December numbers (MF/Residual) for 2021 Outback Premium and Limited please (91311)?
  • nickj1_nickj1_ Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    Hello could I get MF, RV, and December incentives @ 36/10 for Onyx XT, Limited, and Premium trims in zip 85716. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    dlamman said:

    Do you have 36/15 December numbers (MF/Residual) for 2021 Outback Premium and Limited please (91311)?

    LTD: .00085 MF and 58% residual
    Prem: .00080 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    nickj1_ said:

    Hello could I get MF, RV, and December incentives @ 36/10 for Onyx XT, Limited, and Premium trims in zip 85716. Thanks.

    LTD: .00085 MF and 61% residual
    Prem: .00080 MF and 62% residual
    Onyx: .00120 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    May I have the #s for Ltd and Touring 36/12 in zip 53703. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436
    madcity2 said:

    May I have the #s for Ltd and Touring 36/12 in zip 53703. Thanks

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    2.5i
  • RSD007RSD007 SE PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 10
    RSD007 said:

    Any idea as to when Subaru releases their December lease factors?

    Hello again, would you be so kind to provide me with the MF & Residual for a 21' OB Ltd & Ltd XT along with any factory incentives? My zip is 19348. I thank you in advance...
  • RSD007RSD007 SE PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 10
    RSD007 said:

    RSD007 said:

    Any idea as to when Subaru releases their December lease factors?

    Hello again, would you be so kind to provide me with the MF & Residual for a 21' OB Ltd & Ltd XT along with any factory incentives? My zip is 19348. I thank you in advance...
    I forgot, base the factors in 12/36 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    madcity2 said:

    May I have the #s for Ltd and Touring 36/12 in zip 53703. Thanks

    madcity2 said:

    2.5i

    LTD: .00085 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00095 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388
    RSD007 said:

    RSD007 said:

    RSD007 said:

    Any idea as to when Subaru releases their December lease factors?

    Hello again, would you be so kind to provide me with the MF & Residual for a 21' OB Ltd & Ltd XT along with any factory incentives? My zip is 19348. I thank you in advance...
    I forgot, base the factors in 12/36 please
    2.5: .00085 MF and 60% residual
    XT: .00123 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • orangefig1orangefig1 Member Posts: 13
    Can I have the MF and residual for limited 2.5i in 01027. 36/10.5
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,436

    Can I have the MF and residual for limited 2.5i in 01027. 36/10.5

    .00085 and 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,388

    Can I have the MF and residual for limited 2.5i in 01027. 36/10.5

    36/10, not 36/10.5

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sys_rap8tisys_rap8ti Member Posts: 8
    Looking for MF, RV, & incentives for zip code 55901
    Trim : Premium Limited and Touring [Yet to decided based on lease numbers]
    36/12
    Thank You
Sign In or Register to comment.