2021 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

15678911»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930

    MF/RV for a 2022 Charger Hellcat Widebody (Non Redeye)

    zip 60192

    36/10 39/10

    36/10
    .00004 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    SWF said:

    Don't see a 22 topic started yet so here we go. MF and RV for a 22 ChargerScat Pack, zip 33954 and 36/10 or 39/10. Thanks

    Sorry, no 2022 Dodge programs, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SWFSWF Member Posts: 59
    kyfdx said:

    SWF said:

    Don't see a 22 topic started yet so here we go. MF and RV for a 22 ChargerScat Pack, zip 33954 and 36/10 or 39/10. Thanks

    Sorry, no 2022 Dodge programs, yet.
    A bit confused as you quoted lease numbers for a 22 Dodge above me. You mean no non-wide body programs yet?
  • SMLooking4dealsSMLooking4deals Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2022
    Hello May i please ask for the MF and Residual for a Charger SXT AWD 2021. Zip 08619.
    36 X 12K miles
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    SWF said:

    kyfdx said:

    SWF said:

    Don't see a 22 topic started yet so here we go. MF and RV for a 22 ChargerScat Pack, zip 33954 and 36/10 or 39/10. Thanks

    Sorry, no 2022 Dodge programs, yet.
    A bit confused as you quoted lease numbers for a 22 Dodge above me. You mean no non-wide body programs yet?
    Let's avoid any further confusion:

    2022 Charger lease thread is now open.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SMLooking4dealsSMLooking4deals Member Posts: 50
    Hello May i please ask for the MF and Residual for a Charger SXT AWD 2021. Zip 08619.
    36 X 12K miles (Re-posting)
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046

    Hello May i please ask for the MF and Residual for a Charger SXT AWD 2021. Zip 08619.
    36 X 12K miles (Re-posting)
    Thanks.

    .00007 MF and 47% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BrysonBryson Member Posts: 3

    May I have the mf and residual for a Charger Hellcat WB? Zip code 97034

    39 /15k or 36/15k

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Bryson said:

    May I have the mf and residual for a Charger Hellcat WB? Zip code 97034

    39 /15k or 36/15k

    36/15
    .00004 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scervantesscervantes Member Posts: 8
    Is the MF and RV out for a 2022 charger hellcat? zip code 90255
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046

    Is the MF and RV out for a 2022 charger hellcat? zip code 90255

    2022 Charger discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930

    Is the MF and RV out for a 2022 charger hellcat? zip code 90255

    FYI: We have no 2022 Dodge lease info, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • geminiramgeminiram Member Posts: 82
    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 91107? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    geminiram said:

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 91107? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • geminiramgeminiram Member Posts: 82
    kyfdx said:

    geminiram said:

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 91107? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thank you. What are the #s if its a Scatpack Widebody?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    geminiram said:

    kyfdx said:

    geminiram said:

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 91107? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thank you. What are the #s if its a Scatpack Widebody?
    Standard MF and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • richmuschrichmusch Member Posts: 42

    Numbers for Scat Pack Widebody with 10k, 36/39/42 in 43123.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    richmusch said:

    Numbers for Scat Pack Widebody with 10k, 36/39/42 in 43123.

    Standard MF
    54% / 51% / 49%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmlew10tmlew10 Member Posts: 10

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/12 in 78253? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    tmlew10 said:

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/12 in 78253? Are there any lease incentives? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tmlew10tmlew10 Member Posts: 10
    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 78253? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    tmlew10 said:

    Hello can I please get the numbers for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack at 36/10 in 78253? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bwags541Bwags541 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022
    Hello,

    May I have the Mf and residual on a 2022 charger hellcat WB.

    36 month, 15k miles a year, Zip code 97034.

    Also any lease incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Bwags541 said:

    Hello,

    May I have the Mf and residual on a 2022 charger hellcat WB.

    36 month, 15k miles a year, Zip code 97034.

    Also any lease incentives?

    2022 Charger discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Macmane11Macmane11 Member Posts: 1
    May I have the Mf and residual on a 2022 or 2023 challenger hellcat RE.

    36 month, 15k miles a year, Zip code 38701
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    Macmane11 said:

    May I have the Mf and residual on a 2022 or 2023 challenger hellcat RE.

    36 month, 15k miles a year, Zip code 38701

    Please repost in our 2022 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.