Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Tundra vs the Big 3 Continued IV

Comments

• ryanbabryanbab Posts: 7,240
    do you have a resolution tim? i dont care if you post it.

Im done talking about it though. I will not bring it up anymore post away

Ryan
  • New Years resolution?
  • For them that been around this here forum a bit, one who sold them limiteds ones use too argue that them factory hitchs weren't added cuz of that EPA now. Now folks is just tryin too say ya can get that factory hitch, but the facts is ya cant. Its got somethin too do with that haul for sure. So much for "workin" them limited ones. That factory is hintin strong that they be for fad chasin and not workin now. They aint "full size" neither, yet some folk be insistin they are too. Use your eyes on these mysterys now. Good luck on this one now!
  • Get ya one of them limited ones, without that factory hitch now. Ya aint goin "work" that truck no how. That factory has the knowin that folks just chasin that fad on em, so dont let that lack of that factory hitch slow ya down any. Chase that shine yuppie! Good luck on this one now!
  • I saw a blur of useless, empty, unsupported, ridiculous innuendo. But nary a fact nor reasonable statement in sight....
  • Them facts is slapin folks hard, and it be stingin based on the denyin that be goin on now. Use your eyes for this one. Good luck on this one now!
  • bcobco Posts: 756
    re: #1103

"I was just posting about 'how I read what you posted'.
    Now you see what a hypocrite you are. Point, Set, Match."

interesting thought: in order for YOU not to be a hypocrite, then you must admit that in stating that 1) you've never had brake problems in your tundra, and 2) since the automobile magazine folks didn't find any in their tundra, then the point you were trying to make is that it is NOT possible for tundras to have warped rotors.

which of course is a point you asked me to prove in your post, #1037:

"Alright - here is your chance: Show me where I contended that warped rotors can't be possible on the Tundra."

and imagine that. simple logic without the sophomoric "point, set, match" bs. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to say now...case closed? strike three? tough break?

the best part of all is this...you still have yet to show any instance where i "made stuff up as i went along." which pretty much undermines your credibility...something which is not at all shocking in the eyes of those who post here. just ask. you used to have some value or worth in your posts...now you rarely, if ever, do. you thrive on getting others fired up over issues that have nothing to do with trucks. tell me...do you have an account on tundra solutions? i'm guessing you don't...because the folks over there are pretty boring. and they tell a lot of lies too. i mean, surely it is NOT possible for there to be THAT many problems with the tundra is it? that's why you hang out here, twisting words, picking fights (that you eventually drag down into mudslinging) and slandering others. that's fine...just understand you're NOT fooling anyone.

bco
  • Folks can see with them eyes that them limited ones aint got what it be takin to be a "full size" one. If that stick measurement aint good enough, then use your eyes for that compare. Them limited ones aint "full size", and ya cant even get that factory hitch on em. This be what that factory was hintin at when they named that one "Da Runt"! This be the fact on that one now. Good luck on this one now!
  • jim_sjim_s Posts: 1
    For anyone who really cares for facts, please note: I took my wife's 2000 Camry in for servicing this morning at the local Toyota dealer. While waiting, I looked at dozens of new Tundras on the lot. Many of the Limiteds did, that's did, have receiver hitches on them. Why try to decifer option package literature? Just go look at a Tundra or call a dealer.

PS: Why do you people giving credence or attention to the mindless babble of justtheone?
  • Thank you. Gee, actual observations, facts! What a concept! Thank you, I am trying my best to ignore the mindless babbler.
  • Yup, ya saw some limited ones with them hitchs, but they aint them factory hitchs! Just that dealer addin em on, too give that elusion of a workin truck. Call them dealers for ya self too be learin that truth on it. The fact is the fact: Ya cant get no Factory hitch on them limited ones. Whats that factory hidin? Is this a hint from that factory? Heard tell that some dealers wont even add a dealer hitch too them limited ones. What say on these tells now? Good luck on this one now!
  • Folks are learnin bout that factory hitch, and other folks are learnin some on that size. Eyeball them stick measurements on that size. Yup, there aint no comparin that runt too them big3 ones. Facts is facts, they aint "full size" and ya cant even get em with that factory hitch. Whats this be tellin ya? That they be for the yuppie, who be reachin for that fad. That yuppie got no need for a real "full size" truck, and them yuppies aint goin work em, so havin no haul aint no troubles. Them facts is them facts on this one. Good luck on this now!
  • ratboy3ratboy3 Posts: 324
    congrats and happy trucking then
  • kevinokevino Posts: 19
    I aint seen too many of them chevies or dodges workin either. Mostly just see young kids and "yuppies" driving the chevies. You never see any contractors or state vehicles using them either. All I see is the Fords, hmmm wonder why that is. Not really, I know.

justletone
    Still no answer about the gas fill neck. LOSER!

In the picture the guy was at least 25ish, in 1952. That would make you at least 73, right. That explains why you don't answer the questions, by the time you get done reading them you forget what it was. LOSER!

I'd still say you are the F150rules guy. I've read some of his garbage...cut and paste ....
    cut and paste.....never answer a question that is asked of you/it. LOSER!

You know what is funny, the Tundra will outhaul, outpull and outlast either one of the two trucks you gave pictures of. LOSER!
  • davids1davids1 Posts: 411
    Why does this guy (or gal?) care that much about them Toymotas. Did one run over his (or her?) big toe one day and not say "I'm so sorry sir (maam?). Geez. Get a life. Just buy what you want for whatever reasons suit ya.
  • Folks are learnin bout that factory hitch, and
    other folks are learnin some on that size. Eyeball
    them stick measurements on that size. Yup, there
    aint no comparin that runt too them big3 ones.
    Facts is facts, aint got none them old chevies. Whats this be tellin ya? Them facts are them limited ones be the best. Should be sellin that farm to go on and be buyin a limited one now. I'd be reachin for that fad.

Yuppie got no need for a junk "full size" truck, and us yuppies be knowin that for sure now. Aint got no troubles now with them limited ones no more. Them facts is them facts on this one.

Good luck on this now!
    Promisin this be the last time on this one now. Bringin a tear up into me eyeball like the first time I ever slaughtered my pig fer cookin.
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Posts: 1,352
    Let's get it straight. Justheone is the imfamous rubletoo and about a half dozen other names that escape me right now.

F150rules was orginally Zbad71 when he was a Ford bashing Chevy owner and also got booted a bunch of times coming back with new identities, the latest being truckdude.

Zbad/150danhull is a fool and liar.

Rube/justtheone is a master at rattling cages and as usual is doing a great job. Nobody pisses more people off over nothing than rube. My hats off......again!!LOL!
  • limited ones. Yuppies be knowin that for sure now.
    Just be needin to know fer myself to get one in the mail order. Aint left the farm now goin on 50 years. Aint goin to be workin it none but spect its the best to keep fer to pass on to the kin folk. I'd be appreciatin some facts on the fad chasin two. Aughta be gettin some new duds so ins i dont get my new limited one all dirtied up now.

Good luck on helpin me on this one now.
  • bamatundrabamatundra Posts: 1,583
    Your close on that assessment

"Zbad/150danhull is a fool and liar."

You needed to add: Libby (Justtheruns) is a fool and a liar.
    That is You're.
    One more question - If they are both fools and liars - how are we supposed to tell them apart?
  • rwellbaum2rwellbaum2 Posts: 1,006
    And nobody P.O.s jusletone/Rube like me!! I just keep rubbin' his varicose vein-riddled, pock-marked old nose in his stinking, putrified lies! Wait...that's the diaper I just changed! ;)
  • Ever notice how them folks, when hearin on them facts like that lackin of them factory hitchs on them limited ones, go on that personal attack? Why be this? Cuz that truth be stingin em, that be why! Now some yuppie got em this handle too fool them fools:justheone. Be notin that my handle got (2) of them "t"s now: justtheone. Reckin it will trick them yuppies now, just like that factory tricked em with that size of them limited ones. Good luck on this one now!
  • Is that factory hintin of somethin on this lackin of that hitch for them limited ones? What bout that name now: "Da Runt", is this more of that hintin? Use your eyes for the answer too this mystery now. Good luck on this one now!
    You can tell when we get Libby riled up. She will just keep babbling on about Tundra hitches. She is just stinging from being exposed as a liar. And what excuse does she come up with? Ask Donny.

Libby - Who is this mysterious Donny? Is he one of your boyfriends? Why can't you just tell us yourself?

You keep changing the subject - blowing more of that "bottom leaf" smoke. Didn't your mommy teach you not to lie when you were a little girl?
    a little girl.

Still no answer on the gas fill neck.
    We're waiting little girl/boy/girl/it.

By the way isn't it past your bed time? If you be werkin that farm best be risin with them roosters.
    Not keepin them up.....hehehe....hahaha
  • Too be learnin on Donny see #1042 posted up jcmdie. If ya ask me again you just be hearin the same. That truth be easy too learn on this one, give it a try now. As for them hitchs and that size of them limited ones, use your eyes on this one now. Good luck on this one now!
    LOSER!

Outa luck on this one now!
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Posts: 1,352
    Quote:

One more question - If they are both fools and
    liars - how are we supposed to tell them apart?

--------------------------------------------------To me Zidiotdbf150unixtrucktude changes stories like some people change underware. I also believe he's pathological in that he believes the last thing he says.

Rubetheone says the same thing over and over again just to piss people off and I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe half the stuff he says. IMHO!!!
  • Yup, figured as much from ya now. This be the way of the yuppie now. They aint got the knowin too be talkin the fact, so they post that attack. They cant be learned nothin now for sure. Chase that shine yuppie! Good luck on this one now!
This discussion has been closed.