Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura MDX Automatic Temperature Control

hokie63hokie63 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Acura
I recently purchased a 2006 MDX. The Automatic Temperature Control is malfuncting. The interior temperature is 7-8 degrees higher that the setting calls for. Having difficulting in getting my dealer, Crown Acura of Richmond to recognize that I have a problem. After owning several automobiles with Automatic Temperature Control over the years, this is my first experience with this problem. Has anyone else had this problem.

Comments

• scottm123scottm123 Member Posts: 1,501
    Add me to your list.
    The climate control in my 06 MDX Touring is also way off.
    The car becomes so warm, that I actually have to turn the climate control off after a while.

:sick:
  • davantdavant Member Posts: 294
    Does anyone know how to keep the rear A/C on between start ups on a Sport/Ent MDX? We have auto selected front and rear and despite leaving the rear A/C when shutting off the vehicle it is always off when starting up. Poor design or did I miss a page in the manual? Our '06 Ody retains on/off settings of the rear unit. This could be one of those annoying economy features that I paid extra for with the premium brand Acura. With so many safety and control settings automated why isn't this one or am I mistaken? Looking for responses from from '07 MDX owners more so than philosophical feedback/opinions.
  • scottm123scottm123 Member Posts: 1,501
    Looking for responses from from '07 MDX owners more so than philosophical feedback/opinions

Damn disclaimers! :P
This discussion has been closed.