Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Land Rover LR3 Air Suspension Problem?

stillwatersstillwaters Member Posts: 33
edited April 2014 in Land Rover
I have a 2006 LR3 V6 SE. I have noticed that the front passenger side of the truck seems to sit just a wee bit lower than the driver's side (maybe by an inch or so).

I don't know if this situation might be caused by a leak in the air suspension, or perhaps there might be a simple suspension adjustment the dealer can make.

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and might know the fix???

Keith

Comments

• tomy04tomy04 Member Posts: 6
    parking vehicle one night, if vehicle lean to one side or down to the lowest position. maybe air suspension leak. else, re-calibration air suspension by LR dealer should be ok.
  • luchini4luchini4 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Keith,
    I was searching suspension information and ran across your posting. I have a 2005 LR3 and am experiencing the exact same problem. Did you ever find out what it was..?
    Thank you,
    Nicole
  • olatej23olatej23 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nicole,

i also have a 2005 LR3 and i have been noticing that once the Truck is parked, i hear a Deflation Noise from the suspension( As if Air is been let out) and the Rear of the Truck goes down. The dealer has replaced somethings in the Air Suspension but this Action is still Ongoing. I was wandering if anyone was experiencing the Same Problem Or should i just Overlook it????

Tej
  • olatej23olatej23 Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2005 LR3 and i have been noticing that once the Truck is parked, i hear a Deflation Noise from the suspension( As if Air is been let out) and the Rear of the Truck goes down. The dealer has replaced somethings in the Air Suspension but this Action is still Ongoing. I was wandering if anyone was experiencing the Same Problem Or should i just Overlook it????

Thanks

Tej
  • morocco2morocco2 Member Posts: 43
    I have an LR3 2007 HSE and noticed the same situation under the same conditions. This bleeding of air when park is probably just the suspension levelling off. After two years and 52000kms this has not resulted in any suspension faults or warning. The suspension continues to operate as it should :shades:
This discussion has been closed.