Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2024 Audi S3 Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
edited February 22 in Audi
Ask your 2024 S3 lease and purchase questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices. Post information on prices paid and discounts for purchases.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • patdupatdu Member Posts: 53
    May I have the November numbers:
    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium & Premium Plus
    24/10 & 36/10
    Any incentives?
    75230
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    patdu said:

    May I have the November numbers:
    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium & Premium Plus
    24/10 & 36/10
    Any incentives?
    75230
    Thank you!

    .00290 MF
    68%/61% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 105
    Please provide the current December lease terms and residuals for a 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus in 90278 zip code for 3 yrs/36K miles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    bada_bing said:

    Please provide the current December lease terms and residuals for a 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus in 90278 zip code for 3 yrs/36K miles.

    .00236 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dpollaro90dpollaro90 Member Posts: 5

    Hi,

    MF and RV for S3 premium plus 36/12 in 90740?

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148

    Hi,

    MF and RV for S3 premium plus 36/12 in 90740?

    Thanks

    .00219 MF and 59% RV
    $2500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gonefly23Gonefly23 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 3

    Mf and residual please for 2024 S3 PP sedan. 92029 zip 36/10

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Gonefly23 said:

    Mf and residual please for 2024 S3 PP sedan. 92029 zip 36/10

    .00219 MF and 60% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hamzodhamzod Member Posts: 1
    MF and RV please for S3 premium plus 36/10 in 22310 zip?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    hamzod said:

    MF and RV please for S3 premium plus 36/10 in 22310 zip?

    Thanks

    .00081 MF and 59% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pilsuhpilsuh Member Posts: 17

    MF and RV please for S3 premium plus 36/12 in 92618 zip?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    pilsuh said:

    MF and RV please for S3 premium plus 36/12 in 92618 zip?

    .00086 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoydGBoydG Member Posts: 5
    Can I get the March numbers:
    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige?
    36/10
    Any incentives?
    75078
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    BoydG said:

    Can I get the March numbers:
    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige?
    36/10
    Any incentives?
    75078
    Thanks

    .00081 MF
    59% and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BoydGBoydG Member Posts: 5
    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus
    36/15
    Also the MF for One Pay Lease
    75078
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    BoydG said:

    RV & MF for the 2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus
    36/15
    Also the MF for One Pay Lease
    75078

    .00081 MF and 56% RV
    No lease incentives

    Subtract .00060 for one-pay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bridenbriden Member Posts: 18
    May I please have numbers and incentives for ‘24 S3 Prestige, 36/15, in 21157?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    briden said:

    May I please have numbers and incentives for ‘24 S3 Prestige, 36/15, in 21157?

    .00081 MF and 55% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NautiiNautii Member Posts: 16

    Requesting terms on 2024 Premium Plus
    36/7.5k
    33181

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Nautii said:

    Requesting terms on 2024 Premium Plus

    36/7.5k

    33181

    .00051 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NautiiNautii Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    Nautii said:

    Requesting terms on 2024 Premium Plus

    36/7.5k

    33181

    .00051 MF and 60% residual
    Thank you, was able to do great negotiations and can possibly be closing in on a deal today.

    Can we pull the numbers for zip code 33331 on the same terms?

    Also, the dealer at 33181 zipcode was telling me their money factor was 0.00101 + 0.00051 "buy rate" as an upcharge. Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    Nautii said:

    kyfdx said:

    Nautii said:

    Requesting terms on 2024 Premium Plus

    36/7.5k

    33181

    .00051 MF and 60% residual
    Thank you, was able to do great negotiations and can possibly be closing in on a deal today.

    Can we pull the numbers for zip code 33331 on the same terms?

    Also, the dealer at 33181 zipcode was telling me their money factor was 0.00101 + 0.00051 "buy rate" as an upcharge. Thoughts?
    Audi numbers are the same for all of Florida.

    Dealer is allowed to mark up the MF for extra profit; at least they are being honest with you about it. Negotiate it, just like you would the price.

    Or, shop multiple dealers to get the best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NautiiNautii Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    Nautii said:

    kyfdx said:

    Nautii said:

    Requesting terms on 2024 Premium Plus

    36/7.5k

    33181

    .00051 MF and 60% residual
    Thank you, was able to do great negotiations and can possibly be closing in on a deal today.

    Can we pull the numbers for zip code 33331 on the same terms?

    Also, the dealer at 33181 zipcode was telling me their money factor was 0.00101 + 0.00051 "buy rate" as an upcharge. Thoughts?
    Audi numbers are the same for all of Florida.

    Dealer is allowed to mark up the MF for extra profit; at least they are being honest with you about it. Negotiate it, just like you would the price.

    Or, shop multiple dealers to get the best deal.
    Yup, totally fair. Just wanted to make sure that the base MF is 0.00051 and not the 0.00101 that they mentioned.
  • OscMillaOscMilla Member Posts: 1

    May I have April rebate, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 12K miles, 36mo. & 42 mo. 90242 (so. Cal)

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    OscMilla said:

    May I have April rebate, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 12K miles, 36mo. & 42 mo. 90242 (so. Cal)

    .00057 MF and 58% residual
    .00077 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • boostd333boostd333 Member Posts: 2
    May I have April rebate, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 12K miles, 36mo. & 48 mo. zip: 91706
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    boostd333 said:

    May I have April rebate, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 12K miles, 36mo. & 48 mo. zip: 91706

    36/12: .00057 MF and 58% residual
    42/12: .00077 MF and 54% residual
    48/12: .00394 MF and 51% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HDClownHDClown Member Posts: 8
    MF/residual for FL, Premium Plus and Prestige, 36/7.5k, 36/10k, thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    HDClown said:

    MF/residual for FL, Premium Plus and Prestige, 36/7.5k, 36/10k, thank you.

    36/10
    .00057 MF
    59% and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • boostd333boostd333 Member Posts: 2
    May I have April incentives, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 10K miles, 36mo. zip: 94538
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    boostd333 said:

    May I have April incentives, MF & residual ? Premium plus, 10K miles, 36mo. zip: 94538

    .00057 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.