Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2024 Mercedes C-Class Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

careahcatchiancareahcatchian Member Posts: 3
edited February 15 in Mercedes-Benz

Hi. Looking for MF, RV, any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWSD, 36 months, 10k miles a year, in 33131

«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWSD, 36 months, 10k miles a year, in 33131

    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • careahcatchiancareahcatchian Member Posts: 3

    @kyfdx said:
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Could you explain why the money factor is so different between this and the 2024 cla250?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    @kyfdx said:

    .00269 MF and 61% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    Could you explain why the money factor is so different between this and the 2024 cla250?


    We don't make the news, we just report it. :)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Alec9114SAlec9114S Member Posts: 3
    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWSD, 36/12 in 92657 and also
    for 2024 C43 36/12 in 92657. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Alec9114S said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWSD, 36/12 in 92657 and also
    for 2024 C43 36/12 in 92657. Thank you

    300: .00269 MF and 60% residual
    43: Standard MF and 61% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • macco568macco568 Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

    Looking for MF, RV, incentives on 2024 C300 sedan RWD 36/12 in 33619.

    Thanks,

    Diego
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    macco568 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF, RV, incentives on 2024 C300 sedan RWD 36/12 in 33619.

    Thanks,

    Diego

    .00269 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ShaileshP239ShaileshP239 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2023
    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2024 C43 AMG 36/10 in NJ (08859), Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2024 C43 AMG 36/10 in NJ (08859), Thanks!

    Standard MF and 62% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Forester084Forester084 Member Posts: 13
    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2024 C-Class 42/10 in 33301, Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2024 C-Class 42/10 in 33301, Thanks!

    Which body style?
    Which engine?
    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ShaileshP239ShaileshP239 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2023 & 2024 C 300 4MATIC Sedan 36/10 in NJ (08859), Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148

    Hello, looking for MF, RV, & incentives on 2023 & 2024 C 300 4MATIC Sedan 36/10 in NJ (08859), Thanks!

    2024
    .00269 MF and 61% RV
    $1000 dealer cash

    Post 2023 questions in the 2023 C-Class thread

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • benzito925benzito925 Member Posts: 3
    2024 C300 Sedan 36/10

    94598

    please and thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    2024 C300 Sedan 36/10

    94598

    please and thank you

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benzito925benzito925 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    2024 C300 Sedan 36/10

    94598

    please and thank you

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952

    kyfdx said:

    2024 C300 Sedan 36/10

    94598

    please and thank you

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrtrancemrtrance Member Posts: 190

    Need MF and Residual for 2024 C300 RWD for 36/7.5K and 36/10K for zip 92562? Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    mrtrance said:

    Need MF and Residual for 2024 C300 RWD for 36/7.5K and 36/10K for zip 92562? Thanks.

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrtrancemrtrance Member Posts: 190

    @kyfdx said:
    Coupe, convertible or sedan?

    Sedan.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    mrtrance said:

    Need MF and Residual for 2024 C300 RWD for 36/7.5K and 36/10K for zip 92562? Thanks.

    36/10
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Astro1995Astro1995 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 15

    MF and residual for 24 c300 sedan (rwd) for 24/12k and 36/12k 33606

    Also any incentives?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Astro1995 said:

    MF and residual for 24 c300 sedan (rwd) for 24/12k and 36/12k 33606

    Also any incentives?

    .00269 MF
    68%/60% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 235

    Good morning,
    Can I get MF/res for 2024 c300 4matic sedan 36/7.5 42/7.5 48/7.5 zip 10463?

    Tier 1,2,3 please.

    Thank you.

  • DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 235

    Incentives? Sry

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    DaveM87 said:

    Good morning,

    Can I get MF/res for 2024 c300 4matic sedan 36/7.5 42/7.5 48/7.5 zip 10463?

    Tier 1,2,3 please.

    Thank you.

    DaveM87 said:

    Incentives? Sry

    .00269 MF (Tier 1 and 2)
    62%, 56%, 51% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    Tier 3 = .00339 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • s_starks_stark Member Posts: 18
    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    s_stark said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!

    Sedan, Coupe or Convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 105
    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWD (Pinnacle or Exclusive trim, in case that matters), 36 months, 12k miles a year, in zip code 90278. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    bada_bing said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWD (Pinnacle or Exclusive trim, in case that matters), 36 months, 12k miles a year, in zip code 90278. Thank you!

    .00269 MF and 60% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 105
    kyfdx said:

    bada_bing said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWD (Pinnacle or Exclusive trim, in case that matters), 36 months, 12k miles a year, in zip code 90278. Thank you!

    .00269 MF and 60% residual

    $1000 dealer cash
    Thank you! What exactly does $1000 dealer cash mean? Is that $1000 the dealer may or may not pass onto the customer at their discretion?
  • s_starks_stark Member Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    s_stark said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!

    Sedan, Coupe or Convertible?
    Sedan please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    bada_bing said:

    kyfdx said:

    bada_bing said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2024 C300 Sedan RWD (Pinnacle or Exclusive trim, in case that matters), 36 months, 12k miles a year, in zip code 90278. Thank you!

    .00269 MF and 60% residual

    $1000 dealer cash
    Thank you! What exactly does $1000 dealer cash mean? Is that $1000 the dealer may or may not pass onto the customer at their discretion?
    Exactly

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    s_stark said:

    Michaell said:

    s_stark said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!

    Sedan, Coupe or Convertible?
    Sedan please. Thanks!
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • s_starks_stark Member Posts: 18
    Great thanks. Is the below a good deal? At this point, I've only found one other dealer who will match it, not beat it. Not sure if I should keep trying or if this is considered the best I'll probably get for this MSRP (which has all of the options I want).

    2024 c300 RWD Sedan in Los Angeles area:

    52,245k MSRP
    dealer discount: 6700
    adj cap of 45,545
    Drive offs 2574 (first months payment, TTR, acquisition, doc) (they wrote them all out and all look accurate)
    9.5% sales tax
    Monthly: 643.99

    I'm planning to pay acq up front since paying 6.45% interest on it seems silly to me, but I'm not doing any other cash cap reduction.
    kyfdx said:

    s_stark said:

    Michaell said:

    s_stark said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!

    Sedan, Coupe or Convertible?
    Sedan please. Thanks!
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Either drive
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    s_stark said:

    Great thanks. Is the below a good deal? At this point, I've only found one other dealer who will match it, not beat it. Not sure if I should keep trying or if this is considered the best I'll probably get for this MSRP (which has all of the options I want).

    2024 c300 RWD Sedan in Los Angeles area:

    52,245k MSRP
    dealer discount: 6700
    adj cap of 45,545
    Drive offs 2574 (first months payment, TTR, acquisition, doc) (they wrote them all out and all look accurate)
    9.5% sales tax
    Monthly: 643.99

    I'm planning to pay acq up front since paying 6.45% interest on it seems silly to me, but I'm not doing any other cash cap reduction.

    kyfdx said:

    s_stark said:

    Michaell said:

    s_stark said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, 36/10 zip 90212 for:

    c300 RWD
    c300 AWD 4matic

    Thanks!

    Sedan, Coupe or Convertible?
    Sedan please. Thanks!
    .00269 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Either drive
    We don't know what's possible, but that seems like a reasonable lease relative to MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VeekeepooVeekeepoo Member Posts: 35

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, for both a 24/30 mo 12/10k miles/yr zip 91791for:

    c300 RWD

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Veekeepoo said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, for both a 24/30 mo 12/10k miles/yr zip 91791for:

    c300 RWD

    Coupe, sedan or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VeekeepooVeekeepoo Member Posts: 35
    Sedan please
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    Veekeepoo said:

    Hi Can I get the MF/RV and incentives, for both a 24/30 mo 12/10k miles/yr zip 91791for:

    c300 RWD

    Veekeepoo said:

    Sedan please

    .00269 MF
    68% / 64% for 24/30 and 12K
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NPersonNPerson Member Posts: 18
    2024 C300 RWD Sedan
    New car

    Zipcode 92612
    36 month / 10k mileage

    Money Factor and Residual? Dealer Incentives?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,148
    NPerson said:

    2024 C300 RWD Sedan
    New car

    Zipcode 92612
    36 month / 10k mileage

    Money Factor and Residual? Dealer Incentives?
    Thank you!

    .00187 and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jkmachadojkmachado Member Posts: 17
    Hello. Incentives, Residual, and MF for 24 C300 RWD Sedan 36/12 in 33196 pls.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    jkmachado said:

    Hello. Incentives, Residual, and MF for 24 C300 RWD Sedan 36/12 in 33196 pls.

    .00160 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Abbym7Abbym7 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Residual for Mercedes-Benz 2024 C-Class Sedan 36/12 in 90240. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    Abbym7 said:

    Hello. Residual for Mercedes-Benz 2024 C-Class Sedan 36/12 in 90240. Thanks in advance!

    .00160 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • loppolloppol Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get incentives, MF and residual for C300 4-Matic 36/7.5 in 11229?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    loppol said:

    Can I please get incentives, MF and residual for C300 4-Matic 36/7.5 in 11229?

    Coupe, sedan or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • loppolloppol Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    loppol said:

    Can I please get incentives, MF and residual for C300 4-Matic 36/7.5 in 11229?

    Coupe, sedan or convertible?
    Sedan
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,952
    loppol said:

    kyfdx said:

    loppol said:

    Can I please get incentives, MF and residual for C300 4-Matic 36/7.5 in 11229?

    Coupe, sedan or convertible?
    Sedan
    .00160 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.