Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Incentives for XC40 recharge

D6332D6332 Member Posts: 16
edited January 7 in Volvo
Hello,
Could we get the numbers for a 2023 XC40 recharge pure electric ultimate in 60010. Lease of 36 months 10K per year. We are current Volvo owners. Interested in a one pay all cash up front. MSRP is 62.5K. Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,849
    D6332 said:

    Hello,
    Could we get the numbers for a 2023 XC40 recharge pure electric ultimate in 60010. Lease of 36 months 10K per year. We are current Volvo owners. Interested in a one pay all cash up front. MSRP is 62.5K. Thanks!

    .00111 MF and 48% residual
    $7500 EV bonus
    $3000 lease bonus
    $500 loyalty

    No info on one-pay reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • D6332D6332 Member Posts: 16
    Would the incentives for a MY 2024 be different? MSRP is about the same. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,468
    D6332 said:

    Would the incentives for a MY 2024 be different? MSRP is about the same. Thanks!

    2024: Single or Twin?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • D6332D6332 Member Posts: 16
    May I have the January RV, MF, and loyalty lease (we own a 2022 Volvo) for a 2023 XC40 Plus Twin in 60010 for 36/7.5? And also for a 2024 XC40 Plus single? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,468
    D6332 said:

    May I have the January RV, MF, and loyalty lease (we own a 2022 Volvo) for a 2023 XC40 Plus Twin in 60010 for 36/7.5? And also for a 2024 XC40 Plus single? Thank you.

    2024: .00193 MF and 52% residual. $7500 lease bonus
    2023: .00093 MF and 48% residual. $10,500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.