Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2024 Lexus RZ Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
edited February 22 in Lexus
Ask your 2024 RZ lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • corradizocorradizo Member Posts: 6

    Looking into a 24 450e Luxury (gotta have the Mark Levinson!) 3/36 in 60423.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    corradizo said:

    Looking into a 24 450e Luxury (gotta have the Mark Levinson!) 3/36 in 60423.

    .00305 MF and 43% RV
    $12,500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • greengo_1greengo_1 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please have the money factor and RV plus any rebates or incentives for -
    2024 Lexus RZ 450e Luxury
    36/12k
    zip code - 19380

    Many Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    greengo_1 said:

    Can I please have the money factor and RV plus any rebates or incentives for -
    2024 Lexus RZ 450e Luxury
    36/12k
    zip code - 19380

    Many Thanks!

    .00264 MF and 41% residual
    $12,500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Transit_116Transit_116 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 28
    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    cash down $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr

    Any thoughts? Never leased before.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031

    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    cash down $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr

    Any thoughts? Never leased before.

    What is the amount Due at Signing?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Transit_116Transit_116 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 28
    Glendale, Arizona 85302
    5000
    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194

    Glendale, Arizona 85302
    5000
    Thank You

    300E or 450E?
    Lease term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Transit_116Transit_116 Member Posts: 4
    Apologies that was in thread above
    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    out the door $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr
    Glendale, Arizona 85302
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031

    Apologies that was in thread above
    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    out the door $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr
    Glendale, Arizona 85302

    I don't know what these sell for, but even amortizing the $5000 over the 36 months, it's a great payment, relative to MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Transit_116Transit_116 Member Posts: 4
    Transit_116 said:
    Apologies that was in thread above
    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    out the door $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr
    Glendale, Arizona 85302

    I don't know what these sell for, but even amortizing the $5000 over the 36 months, it's a great payment, relative to MSRP

    _____

    Great point. I guess I failed to note a 27 month term. Makes it a little less attractive, but have no experience in this area of finance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031

    Transit_116 said:
    Apologies that was in thread above
    2023 Premium RZ - MSRP of 62940
    out the door $5000
    residual- $30,150
    Pymt - $398.22
    7,500 miles/yr
    Glendale, Arizona 85302

    I don't know what these sell for, but even amortizing the $5000 over the 36 months, it's a great payment, relative to MSRP

    _____

    Great point. I guess I failed to note a 27 month term. Makes it a little less attractive, but have no experience in this area of finance.

    Yeah, that raises your overall cost by about $43/mo. That's why dealers like big CAP reductions on shorter term leases, as it masks the true cost.

    But, $568/mo. is still pretty good for a $62K MSRP vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    edited April 9
    Hello,

    Can I get RV, MF and Incentives for 2024 Lexus RZ 300e Premium 18" wheels for 75023?

    For following:

    24/7.5
    24/10
    36/7.5
    36/10

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    Gmen said:

    Hello,

    Can I get RV, MF and Incentives for 2024 Lexus RZ 300e Premium 18" wheels for 75023?

    For following:

    24/7.5
    24/10
    36/7.5
    36/10

    Thank you

    .00186 MF
    50% / 43% for 24/36 months and 10K/year
    $14K lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Thanks for quick response. Is $14k lease cash new? Dealer only offered $11k for RZ300. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    Thanks for quick response. Is $14k lease cash new? Dealer only offered $11k for RZ300. Thanks

    Don't know when or if it updated, but it's $14K now

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    $14k lease cash really makes this enticing!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    $14k lease cash really makes this enticing!

    Those are pretty low residuals, though

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Yes, the residual is disappointing. Can you tell me what Residual is for 24/36 for 7,500 miles?

    Also, any insight why Lexus EV residual so much lower than others? Could it be they just don't have enough data so being conservative? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    Yes, the residual is disappointing. Can you tell me what Residual is for 24/36 for 7,500 miles?

    Also, any insight why Lexus EV residual so much lower than others? Could it be they just don't have enough data so being conservative? Thanks

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    I'd guess that PHEV and EV residuals are a risk

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    kyfdx said:

    Gmen said:

    Yes, the residual is disappointing. Can you tell me what Residual is for 24/36 for 7,500 miles?

    Also, any insight why Lexus EV residual so much lower than others? Could it be they just don't have enough data so being conservative? Thanks

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    I'd guess that PHEV and EV residuals are a risk
    One big game changer in battery technology will make all existing EV and PHEV vehicles obsolete.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kerm125Kerm125 Member Posts: 9

    Please provide RV, MF and Incentives for 2024 Lexus RZ 450e luxury 36/12 27/12 for zip 53027. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    Kerm125 said:

    Please provide RV, MF and Incentives for 2024 Lexus RZ 450e luxury 36/12 27/12 for zip 53027. Thank you.

    .00186 MF
    41% / 47%
    $16K lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Anyone pull trigger on a 2024 RZ 300e Premium recently? $14k lease cash back very enticing but wondering if that also means they are not selling or is it the traditional Lexus buyer just not one to to try EV yet.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    Gmen said:

    Anyone pull trigger on a 2024 RZ 300e Premium recently? $14k lease cash back very enticing but wondering if that also means they are not selling or is it the traditional Lexus buyer just not one to to try EV yet.

    The low residual claws back a lot of that incentive amount.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Yes it seems as Lexus is trying to make up for the low residual by giving the additional cash up front. Is there any negative to taking the cash and just dealing with lower residual? If Lexus is wrong you make $$ and if they are right you got the cash up front and just move on after lease.

    RX 350h has 57% residual per Edmunds. Is that a reasonable number to use to determine what I should get for lease cash to make RZ deal similar to traditional Lexus lease?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    Gmen said:

    Yes it seems as Lexus is trying to make up for the low residual by giving the additional cash up front. Is there any negative to taking the cash and just dealing with lower residual? If Lexus is wrong you make $$ and if they are right you got the cash up front and just move on after lease.

    RX 350h has 57% residual per Edmunds. Is that a reasonable number to use to determine what I should get for lease cash to make RZ deal similar to traditional Lexus lease?

    I have no idea - folks way smarter than me are involved in setting the parameters for the lease programs for the various models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Can you confirm .00186 MF for Lexus RZ 300e 18" wheels for 75023 zip code? Dealer offering .00286.

    And would appreciate any insight or thoughts on following deal that is being offered:

    MSRP:56,560
    Selling price: 55,535

    Deal sheet says the following:
    Rebate : $14,000
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $43,832 -- Not sure why Adjusted Cap is not 55,535 - 14,000 = 41,535
    Capped fees: $945
    Total Taxes: 415.35 (not sure if this after tax credits)
    Other fees: $200
    Amount due at start $14,000 - I have asked for zero down so are they using cash back for this?
    Total Monthly Payment: $736.91

    Is this good deal? I am targeting $600 for 36 months assuming Edmunds .00186 MF. This would require cap cost to be around $41,067.

    Thoughts am I being too aggressive? My thought is this vehicle is for a specific buyer otherwise not a fit and I believe a lot of inventory.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance..

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    Can you confirm .00186 MF for Lexus RZ 300e 18" wheels for 75023 zip code? Dealer offering .00286.

    And would appreciate any insight or thoughts on following deal that is being offered:

    MSRP:56,560
    Selling price: 55,535

    Deal sheet says the following:
    Rebate : $14,000
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $43,832 -- Not sure why Adjusted Cap is not 55,535 - 14,000 = 41,535
    Capped fees: $945
    Total Taxes: 415.35 (not sure if this after tax credits)
    Other fees: $200
    Amount due at start $14,000 - I have asked for zero down so are they using cash back for this?
    Total Monthly Payment: $736.91

    Is this good deal? I am targeting $600 for 36 months assuming Edmunds .00186 MF. This would require cap cost to be around $41,067.

    Thoughts am I being too aggressive? My thought is this vehicle is for a specific buyer otherwise not a fit and I believe a lot of inventory.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance..

    .00186 MF is the correct number. It's likely the dealer is marking up the rate.

    The adjusted CAP is the amount with everything added. You just listed $945, $415.35, $200, plus only $14K due at signing (the rebate), which means you are capitalizing the first payment, as well.

    I can't check your payment, as I don't know the residual, without the term and mileage allowance

    But, the base MF would knock about $65-$70 per month off the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    edited April 16
    By capitalizing first month they are adding one additional month's worth of fees to the price? I assume I still have 36 payments. Or would I have 35? If it is 35 payments, do I care if they do that?

    Residual is 43% and terms are 36 months and 10K per year.

    Below are all the fees listed on the term sheet:

    Capped Fees: $945
    Total Taxes: $415.35
    Lic. Reg Upfrt: $130
    Upfront fees : $70

    A couple of other questions:

    1) I had asked about tax credits. Since the Total taxes are only $415.35. Can I assume they are offering lease tax credits? I am in Texas so taxes I believe would be 6.25% of the adjusted Cap. Is that correct?

    2) They don't list out acquisition or disposition fees so is that built in somewhere? Should they be listing that out separately?

    Thanks again for your assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    By capitalizing first month they are adding one additional month's worth of fees to the price? I assume I still have 36 payments. Or would I have 35? If it is 35 payments, do I care if they do that?

    Residual is 43% and terms are 36 months and 10K per year.

    Below are all the fees listed on the term sheet:

    Capped Fees: $945
    Total Taxes: $415.35
    Lic. Reg Upfrt: $130
    Upfront fees : $70

    A couple of other questions:

    1) I had asked about tax credits. Since the Total taxes are only $415.35. Can I assume they are offering lease tax credits? I am in Texas so taxes I believe would be 6.25% of the adjusted Cap. Is that correct?

    2) They don't list out acquisition or disposition fees so is that built in somewhere? Should they be listing that out separately?

    Thanks again for your assistance.

    Yes, 35 payments.
    Obviously, tax credits, or the tax would be over $3000.
    “Capped fees” would include the acquisition fee

    Disposition fee isn’t paid until lease end.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Thanks appreciate the help.
  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    edited April 17
    I have a question about your comment about my capitalizing the first month's payment. It seems that is effectively reducing the total cap reduction and increasing the adjusted cap cost and my overall cost.

    I guess my question is what is the implication to me or why is the dealer asking me to capitalize the first month. If I have 35 remaining payments I don't understand why it would negatively impact me since I am just adding a payment to my cap reduction which should actually reduce my adjusted cap cost.

    Sorry for the long question. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    Gmen said:

    I have a question about your comment about my capitalizing the first month's payment. It seems that is effectively reducing the total cap reduction and increasing the adjusted cap cost and my overall cost.

    I guess my question is what is the implication to me or why is the dealer asking me to capitalize the first month. If I have 35 remaining payments I don't understand why it would negatively impact me since I am just adding a payment to my cap reduction which should actually reduce my adjusted cap cost.

    Sorry for the long question. Thanks

    Not making the first payment means they add that amount to the CAP cost, as rents are paid in advance.
    The only difference is the slightly higher amount being "financed", and therefore subject to the money factor.

    If you like, they can surely re-do the deal with $14,736 Due at Signing (or whatever), and you can make the first payment upfront. Expect that to drop the payment on the existing quote by about $20/mo. (because, 36 payments, rather than 35)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    Anyone getting RZ300e at or near invoice price?
  • boxer214boxer214 Member Posts: 8
    edited April 19
    Hi
    Requesting MF, RV, incentives for the rz450e (all trim levels) 36/10000 in 95819. TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    boxer214 said:

    Hi
    Requesting MF, RV, incentives for the rz450e (all trim levels) 36/10000 in 95819. TIA!

    .00186 MF
    43%/42% residual for Prem/Lux

    $16,000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GmenGmen Member Posts: 18
    I have question on the Edmunds lease calculator for buyer's in Texas. I know the calculator calculates the tax which in Texas I believe is paid by the Leasing Company for entire amount times 6.25% so for a $50,000 sales price it is $3,125. My understanding is the leasing company then charges the buyer this amount. I am assuming they add it to cap fees or some manner like that. Does the Edmunds lease calculator do the same? When I use the lease calculator it shows this calculation but in the specific tab it only sums up the fees. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    Gmen said:

    I have question on the Edmunds lease calculator for buyer's in Texas. I know the calculator calculates the tax which in Texas I believe is paid by the Leasing Company for entire amount times 6.25% so for a $50,000 sales price it is $3,125. My understanding is the leasing company then charges the buyer this amount. I am assuming they add it to cap fees or some manner like that. Does the Edmunds lease calculator do the same? When I use the lease calculator it shows this calculation but in the specific tab it only sums up the fees. Thanks.

    We don't have any insight on how the Edmunds lease calculator works - but, your description is accurate. You can choose to pay the sales tax as part of the inception costs, or add it to the adjusted cap cost. However, if you choose the latter, you'll be paying interest on that amount, through the money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.