Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2024 XC40 Recharge RV, MF, incentives

lschafer29lschafer29 Member Posts: 6
edited March 6 in Volvo
I am trying to find info on the residual value, MF, and incentives on the 2024 XC40 Recharge pure electric plus (twin and not twin), 36/10, in the Washington/ Norcal area. Thank you!

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

    I am trying to find info on the residual value, MF, and incentives on the 2024 XC40 Recharge pure electric plus (twin and not twin), 36/10, in the Washington/ Norcal area. Thank you!

    Which is it? NorCal or WA state? The incentives may be different.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lschafer29lschafer29 Member Posts: 6
    WA state
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    WA state

    I am trying to find info on the residual value, MF, and incentives on the 2024 XC40 Recharge pure electric plus (twin and not twin), 36/10, in the Washington/ Norcal area. Thank you!

    Single: .00193 MF and 51% residual
    Twin: .00306 MF and 57% residual

    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    muggle7muggle7 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2024 XC40 Recharge for Plus and Ultimate trims, please?

    Zip code 77007

    24/10k

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    muggle7 said:

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2024 XC40 Recharge for Plus and Ultimate trims, please?

    Zip code 77007

    24/10k

    Thanks in advance.

    Single or Twin?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    muggle7muggle7 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 6
    kyfdx said:

    muggle7 said:

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2024 XC40 Recharge for Plus and Ultimate trims, please?

    Zip code 77007

    24/10k

    Thanks in advance.

    Single or Twin?


    Can you give the numbers for both, please?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    muggle7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    muggle7 said:

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2024 XC40 Recharge for Plus and Ultimate trims, please?

    Zip code 77007

    24/10k

    Thanks in advance.

    Single or Twin?


    Can you give the numbers for both, please?
    Single
    Plus: .00193 MF and 53% residual
    ULT: .00186 MF and 54% residual

    Twin
    Plus: .00306 MF and 60% residual
    ULT: .00280 MF and 59% residual

    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    muggle7muggle7 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.