Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Ford Escape Seats

12345679»

Comments

• naturally just after warranty is off, a $1000 expensive for the front suspension. A click sound which affected the tires. You hear it when you are backup up on a hill. Its the rubber bushing on the link that is worn out. Then there is rust forming on the left passenger door lip, & the rear tail gate, long before warranty. Unless its a perferation, Ford wont do anything.
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,555
    What link are you referring to?
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
  • DarDar LondonPosts: 2
    We have a 2016 ford escape..not much leg room on passenger side..seats very uncomfortable..passenger seat needs same seat control as the driver has for more leg room..should have same window control on passenger side..
  • DarDar LondonPosts: 2
    pbear12 said:
    My husband just got the 2008 Ford Escape and I can't believe how awful the seats are. I drove around the block and my back is killing me. We had a Ford Explorer and it was fabulous. Stay away if you are on the road very much.