Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Accessories

lewismdlewismd Member Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Can you purchase ground effects for a 1999 E430 MB?

Comments

• buroskyburosky Member Posts: 90
    Does anyone know the cost of adding the Nav and Phone integration on a 2006 E350? Although the center console has buttons for the Nav and Phone, it apparently isn't installed. Is it just software or does it also need some kind of hardware installed? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • buroskyburosky Member Posts: 90
    Anyone know about a good website to get accessories for a 2006 E350? The only one I know is Performance Parts but they have a very limited selection for my make/model.
  • puppyspuppys Member Posts: 1
    Hi...new to the forum and a new owner of a 99 E320 wagon. The car was garage kept, so I am in need of a car cover. Not sure which materials are the best, so as not to scratch or damage finish. The car is in pristine condition and want to keep it that way. Have really enjoyed reading some of the previous posts.
  • carolinabobcarolinabob Member Posts: 576
    silverstaroutfitters.com; directmercedesparts.com; accessories.mbusa.com are a few. Might also try mbca.com - that's the Mercedes-Benz Club of America.
This discussion has been closed.