Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• arloexl1arloexl1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello - I'm in the market to buy a 2013 Sienna and was trying to find out if anyone knows when the Shoreline Blue Pearl color will be available at the dealerships?

Looking to buy XLE with entertainment/nav option package.

Thanks!
  • papithreepapithree Member Posts: 3
    Try carwoo and submit to various dealers and you can get a better sense. If your OTD price comes out a little less than their MSRP. That's prob a good place to start, but try to negotiate lower.
  • vkirti2000vkirti2000 Member Posts: 6
    Would love to learn which MD dealer gave you such a great deal, but cannot directly email you because your email is listed private. Would you mind just posting the dealership name here? (it's allowed, just can't mention specific salespeople). Thanks in advance!
    You can probably get it for around$33,000 OTD. Try carwoo for a fair quote
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns the latest model Toyota Sienna, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 1, 2012, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2012 for a copy of the survey.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Got a quote for $35,000 OTD in southern California. Is this a good deal?
  • toysiesutoysiesu Member Posts: 1
    2013 Sienna XLE base model with no additional package

Dealer quote (Columbus, Ohio) - 31,000
    TTL + Sales tax (Approximate) - 2,200
    Total (OTD) - 33,200
    2.2% APR.

Based on the forum, price seems to be little higher....Do I negotiate for 31,500 to 32,000 OTD? Please advice.
  • thatguy2010thatguy2010 Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    How much should I expect off msrp ?
  • permiepermie Member Posts: 13
    You should get at least 3500 off msrp. I did.
  • thatguy2010thatguy2010 Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    Does anyboy know the prices for extended warranty maybe 7 year 100,000 mile warranty Trying to get a dealer to beat a deal or throw in the warranty

I found it 1040 if you purchase from toyota up to 1540 from dealer

thanks
  • majidmomajidmo Member Posts: 6
    I got a quote for about $850 from dealer in Kansas. Dealer I bought the car from had asked for $2000 and brought it down to $1200 but not more than that. Note that you can get extended warranty any time before your original expries so no hurry if you have a new car.
  • kvp_rspkvp_rsp Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE from Coggin Toyota (Avenues) in Jacksonville, FL

Specification - XLE with 8 seater, came with GPS, Toyoguard Plus
    They are going to install dual dvd players (ones that come behind the headrest of the first row seats) - both can play DVD and be used for games

36,400 OTD..

What do you think?
  • swdhasswdhas Member Posts: 7
    Anyone bought Prius c ll recently in wa state area ? I am getting $19,685 + tax +doc fee+ lic fees . Is this a good offer or not ?
  • ken116ken116 Member Posts: 5
    Can you please tell me what is the name of the dealer you got the good deal like this?
    Thanks.
  • mrtnlmrtnl Member Posts: 6
    Hi all, can anyone tell me what is a fair price to pay for a 2013 Toyota XLE equipped with Entune Navigation and Blind Spot Monitor in Southern California?
    Hi, I should make the clarification to my previous question that the car I was referring to is the 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE equipped with Entune Navigation and Blind Spot Monitor.

I hope to hear back for someone soon. =)
  • ecdest2ecdest2 Member Posts: 2
    First I apologize if this is out of topic or not wrong forum. My first post. First time Sienna Owner.
    I just purchased 2011 Sienna LE v6 Certified with 18K mile used off lease Sienna, remaining factory warranty, and 7yr/ 100K powertrain with toyota 1.9% apr offer. Paid $22,100 for the car + fees.

Other best certified deal was $20,500+ fees for the 45K mile formal rental driven Sienna that I passed.

I want to get your opinion to see how I did on this deal.
    Did I got a good deal?
    Hi ecdest2,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like the deal you got was pretty good. The car you got was certified though, correct?

As for my question, I am referring to a new 2013 Sienna XLE with the navigation package with Entune and a blind spot monitor. I was quoted a price of 33,620 which if about $3,100 off of MSRP. With taxes and fees for Los Angeles County, that came out to be about $37,000. Do you think that is a good price and deal for this vehicle?
  • ecdest2ecdest2 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks mrtnl,
    Yes, I got certified from the dealer. It just came in from the early lease termination. It was very less mile on it (18000). It has remaining factory warranty + 100k/7yr powertrain as per toyota certifieds...
    Hi ecdest2,

I think you that you a got a pretty good deal on your car. So congratulations on your purchase. I am sure you will enjoy the car for many years to come.

I decided to buy the 2013 Sienna that I discussed about. I believe that the deal I received was pretty good to. You think?

Happy New year to you and your family!
  • car4familycar4family Member Posts: 3
    I just got a quote from a dealer in washington for the 2013 toyota sienna AWD with entertainment package and navigation with entune for $38,600 + tax and fees. Is this a good price? how much lower shoud i go.

I also have a quote for a 2013 toyota sienna FWD xle with nothing on it for $32000 + tax. Can anyone give me some advice on the pricing. Thanks
    Hi car4family,

I don't know what's the sales tax in Washington is, but here in Southern California, I just purchased a 2013 Sienna FWD XLE with navigation with Entune and blind spot monitor and a few other miscellaneous accessories for about $33,600 plus sales tax, for an OTD price of around $37,000.

The quote you got for a 2013 Sienna XLE with no options, maybe a bit much because the dealer's invoice for this vehicle should just be around $31,000, if not less. So if you are just going for the base 2013 Sienna XLE model, you should try to get the price down lower than $32,000. You should start around $31,000 and maybe go up a few more hundred dollars for the dealer as its profit but not as high as $32,000.

As for the 2013 Sienna AWD, do you really need AWD? But if you are going to go with this vehicle, I think you should start from the XLE base at $31,000 and add about $4,000-$5,000 for the AWD and the entertainment package and Entune navigation. So that should only take the price up to around $35,000-$36,000 before taxes. The quote of $38,6000 maybe a little high. That would be my suggestion.

Good luck and let me know how you did and which vehicle you selected.
  • samramsamram Member Posts: 4
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy XLE with Navigation (Blind Spot Monitor included) in the SF bay area. MSRP is $33,360.00 (XLE base price) + $2,235 (Nav + Blind Spot Monitor) - from toyota.com website.

Can you please share the best price you may have got and, any advice on specific dealership is much appreciated..

Thanks!
  • carranzalcarranzal Member Posts: 12
    Checkout. PIERCEY Toyota in Milpitas. I bought an xle there back in August for $29900
  • car4familycar4family Member Posts: 3
    Thanks so much for your information. It really helpful for me to decide which car I want. I ended up geting the highlander limited instead of Sienna. Mom likes it so have to go with it.
    Happy new year to you all!
    Thanks for the info, i currently have an OTD offer of $35,500 (XLE+Nav with entune and Blind Spot Monitor package)_ is this a good deal?
    Hey Samram,

If you have an offer on a 2013 Sienna XLE equipped with Entune navigation and blind spot monitor for and OTD price of $35,500, hell yeah that is a very good deal. I highly suggest that you grab that deal.

Are you sure it is for that price OTD? and in the SF Bay area? I purchase the similar equipped vehicle in LA for and OTD price of just over $37,000. And if I am not mistaken, everything is more expensive in the SF Bay area than in Los Angeles.

Congratulations on getting a very good deal.
  • guydoguydo Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    Looking to buy an XLE with nav and DVD and as few other "options" as possible. MSRP is $38.7K - $38.9. I think I can ger it for $36K or maybe a little less, not including tax and tag.

(1) is this a good deal?
    (2) I would like to take advantage of the 0% APR for 60 months which is good until 1/2/13, but my current lease is due on 1/31/13. I would like to avoid double car payments. Is there any way to know if the 0% APR would be extended? I would like to start my new car payments on 2/1/13.
    (3) Is $700 for an extended warranty of total 5 years, 60K mile a good price?

Thanks!!!!!
  • sienna2013sienna2013 Member Posts: 1
    hi, could u pls share which dealer in the bay area - i am looking for a similar model/options. thanks much.
  • jackyjacky Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I just got a quote from a dealer in Sacramento for the 2013 toyota sienna LE V6 8 passenger
    $29,558 out the door. Is this a good price?
  • ywalletywallet Member Posts: 8
    This is a great OTD price for the 2013 LE V6 8 passenger !!
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for all the inputs on this forum.. I finally closed the deal today after a lot of learning..

Bought from Piercy Toyota (Milpitas) for OTD $35,800 (2013 Sienna XLE + Navigation with entune + Blind Spot Monitor + Lower Door Moldings).

The challenge with BSM option is, very few cars with that option are available..

I was willing to pay a premium from a dealer whom I liked but they did not have the vehicle in their inventory and they offered to trade with another dealer (who had one). If a dealer doesn't have in stock, its better to move on (as very few dealers appear to be willing to trade on the last days of the year)..

BTW, another dealer in Milpitas appeared to have 1/more of these ..

Hope this helps!
  • tskarmatskarma Member Posts: 1
    For your reference, my family got a 2013 8passenger LE with alarm, crossbar, tow prep option, carpet/sill protector, and side molding for $28156 plus tax / TTL, etc. at Tustin Toyota. About 30 days ago. Martin Miller was the fleet sales rep.
  • ywalletywallet Member Posts: 8
    Can you please advise what was your OTD price for the 2013 8 seater LE ?
  • nickadams1nickadams1 Member Posts: 1
    12/31/12 deal, Michigan, 35035 MSRP, XLE with blind spot monitor and mats: 32845 + 190 doc fee + TTL. Very happy with the van, and though I wasn't looking for the blind spot monitor, it will now be a must have going forward, awesome feature. As well, this was with 0 down, 0% for 5 years, no cash back.
  • abhisnetabhisnet Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    I have a quote of $34,515 for an 2013 XLE FWD with entertainment pkg & nav with entune pkg + TTL with OTD of $36,725. Is this a good deal?
    Thx.
  • jay241jay241 Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I just want to know that I am getting quote for new Sienna LE 2013 Silver 8 Seat, tint, Rear flip DVD player, mud guard, 3d paint protection film & cross bar out of door for $30,850 after using $1k rebate. Is it good deal?
  • johnvemijohnvemi Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for edmunds forums, I just bought a new 2013 Sienna XLE with Clear coat paint, Toyoguard elite, Blind spot monitor, carpet mats for $31500 +TTL+Dealer fee = 34000 OTD (Florida dealer). Is this a Good deal ?.
    I am planning to buy a extended warranty does any one have pricing information.
  • PowerFXPowerFX Member Posts: 8
    Majidmo, That is an awesome deal! Where did you get your car from and how much negotiation did you have to do to get that deal?

Thanks!
  • PowerFXPowerFX Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2013
    Anyone purchased a Limited AWD recently? Could you please share your price paid and options on the car? Thanks!
  • 240zdude240zdude Member Posts: 4
    Purchased 1/5/13; 2013 Sienna LE, Silver Sky Metallic, with the following supplier- and dealer-added options (retail price listed):

- 3M window tint ($219.00)
    - premium carpet mat set (includes mats and door sill protectors; $330.00)
    - mud guards (black; $99.00)
    - VIP premium security system ($359.00)
    - cross bars ($185.00)
    - lower door molding (chrome; $209.00)
    - vehicle protection package (VIN etching and I'm not sure what else; $595.00)

MSRP $32,906.00
    Selling price $29801.99
    Tax $1862.62
    Fees $332.94 (Doc Fee $150, Title $33, License Fee $57.75, Inspection Fee $23.75, Registration $10.00, Inventory $58.44)
    Total drive off $31,997.55

Financed at 0% for 60 months through Toyota Motor Finance. No trade in. Worked with Wally at San Marcos Toyota (Texas) via email only. He was fantastic! Gave a very good price on the initial offer and lowered it twice without protest. Total of 3 emails to complete the deal, start to finish. I'm sure I could have worked the price a bit lower, but I didn't have time and needed to get it done before expiration of the 0% financing deal on 1/7. In person, Wally was just as great as he was on email- personable, friendly, attentive, and genuine. At my request, he and the finance guy Danny got me through finance in 10 minutes flat with no hassles or additional sales efforts. Great experience and easiest dealings ever! Austin dealers were either unresponsive to online queries or responded with MSRP only. Some San Antonio dealers were close with their initial offers, but San Marcos Toyota set the bar on price and service from the first response and won my business!
    Can you please let me know where is the dealer at?
    Thank you.
    The dealer is Elgin Toyota in northwest Chicago region.
    Thx.
    thank you very much.
  • tstststs Member Posts: 3
    The 2012 LE is $27932 out the door, and the 2013 L is $26,811
  • tstststs Member Posts: 3
    The 2012 LE is 8-passenger FWD
  • neteng06neteng06 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I bought a XLE (Charlotte, NC) with XLE Premium Package, Blind Spot Monitor, Carpet Mats and ToyoGuard Select; $36,995 (Base) + 598.50 (Admin Fee) + 1109.85 (NC Sales Tax) + 69 (Oficial Fee) = $38,772.35 Out To Door. Dealer used $1000 Cashback option instead of 60 Montsh with 0 %. I found out about $1000 casback option at the end, otherwise I would have walked away from this deal. Let me know what you guys think. Dealer will get the car in 2 or 3 weeks.
  • 2011azdd2011azdd Member Posts: 1
    Anyone got a good deal in the St. Louis or Missouri area on a Sienna FWD V6 with all the features except navigation system?
  • leftyarmleftyarm Member Posts: 1
    Here is my deal. Let me know if its a good deal.

2013 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD
    XLE Navigation Package
    XLE Entertainment Package
    Remote Start

MSRP 38,765

Purchase Price 35,499 + Tax and DMV fees...
    I bought mine with the same specs except for remote start for $34,515. Added lower door moldings, all season mats, cross bars, mud guards and wheel locks for additional $350. This is with 0% financing. Dealer was quoting 700 for remote start and sending van to 3rd party for installation so decided to skip.