Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• qkmqkm Member Posts: 1
    "The 2012 LE is $27932 out the door"

Where and when did you get this specific price?Was is just standard LE w/o add-on options?
    Thanks a lot for info?
  • ken116ken116 Member Posts: 5
    Hi everyone's
    Can you tell me what is the best price for the Toyota sienna xle with premium package and blind spot monitor, before tax? i am going to purchase one very soon , please advice?
    Thanks!
  • tstststs Member Posts: 3
    I already made the deal. Standard 2012 LE with 27200 OTD.
  • dgrebdgreb Member Posts: 65
    Hi,

Can you break down the price excluding the taxes please?

I'm in GA and on the look out for an XLE that I want to buy this month. Prices I have so far:
    Trucar 30691 +TTL
    Amex 30045 +TTL

The BSM sounds like a good feature and would like the mud guards, rails, lower trim, mats.

Anyone find a better price?
  • musicitytigermusicitytiger Member Posts: 10
    I think you can do better. According to voiceofthedriver.com, Alamo Toyota in San Antonio, TX sold the same trim level for $26,500
  • ken116ken116 Member Posts: 5
    I have a quote of Toyota sienna xle with premium package loaded everything including blind spot monitor roof rack cross bar, floor mat out the door price at 37800. Plus 0 percent financing for 60 month.
    Can anybody advice is this a good deal or it is too high ?
    Thank you!
  • lovenillovenil Member Posts: 5
    Hi tsts,

Can you please tell your state and dealership you were dealing with for 2012 LE and 2013 L prices.

Were these prices OTD with $1000 rebate from toyota ?
  • piyushmpiyushm Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    Got quote of #31,700+TTL+Fee for 2013 Sienna XLE in Seattle, WA Area. is it a good deal?
  • yuk8888yuk8888 Member Posts: 16
    Got a quote for XLE sienna with navigation package/entune and crossbar for 32250.
    OTD roughly around 34700. Is it good deal in MD?
  • rana1224rana1224 Member Posts: 3
    Has anyone recently purchased XLE AWD or Limited AWD in and around Dutchess county, NY (Dealers are Wappingers Falls, Newburgh, Curry, Kingston or Middletown Toyota). If you don’t mind posting your price as I am looking to purchase.
    Got a quote for $35k for 2013 XLE AWD w Nav + tax. Do you think its a good quote
  • kennyangkennyang Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone ever seen this car looks similar to Sienna, maybe this is the copy or the Asia version

http://www.mobillobi.com/page/detailMobilDijual/Mobil-Bekas-Pribadi-2008-TOYOTA-- KIJANG-INNOVA-DKI-Jakarta-Jakarta-Barat-528

The price is also the same....
  • sbadrisbadri Member Posts: 3
    I am from IL and looking to buy a 2013 Sienna LE 8 passenger V6 model. I am new to internet car buying. Can the experts suggest what would be a good price for this model and how do I go about it.
    Thanks
  • sbadrisbadri Member Posts: 3
    Is this a good deal. Dealer installed mats, nothing else.
  • ansautoansauto Member Posts: 1
    hello Piyushm, my name is An and I am looking to purchase a new minivan. may I know which dealer you got a quote from. Is
    it $31,700 and TTL+fee included?
    I ended up getting 2013 XLE AWD w Nav for 34200 + Tax + reg. I used carwoo.com for offers and made deal in Connecticut. Dealers locally were no where close and did not offer to match the price either.

Not sure i will go for extended warranty or geico MBI plan yet.
  • koteshkotesh Member Posts: 1
    Hi Piyush,

I'm looking for such a deal in Seattle area. Can you please tell me which dealer quote'd you that price?

Thanks,
  • acopseyacopsey Member Posts: 10
    From what I have read, that sounds like a pretty decent deal. I am also starting to search here shortly in the area. What dealership quoted you that offer?
  • ramvivramviv Member Posts: 1
    Try Rockland Toyota, Stephen AutoMall in Bristol and Torrington Toyota. They have consistently given me good prices.
  • landlordlandlord Member Posts: 1
    We bought out Toyota Sienna LE 2013 with tow package, alarm and mats for $30444 OTD, with 0% interest from Elgin Toyota in Illinois.

We negotiated everything over the email with dealer and went to the shop had test drive and signed papers. I would recommend Elgin Toyota to everyone.

The best price that we got for LE without additional packages was $499 (about $29400 OTD) per month with 0% interest. We got this deal from Toyota Elgin and after that Toyota of Naperville matched that price. The sales guy in Elgin Toyota was really great. Everything went so smoothly.

The only thing I did not like about Elgin Toyota is their small lot without that many cars like in Naperville or Schaumburg. They should move soon to bigger location so this might improve.

Also I used CarrWoo and I've got 3 replays. One of them was from Rich Gregor from Schaumburg Toyota. He was really great guy, answered all my questions almost immediately and would recommend him if you want to buy car over Internet. I would go and make the deal with them but they did not want to match the price I got from Elgin and Naperville toyota.
    Hi

Has anyone ever purchased the Toyota Care Plus extended maintenance plans? If so for how long and how much was it.

Does anyone else have an opinion on these. Can I purchase it from any dealer? What if I move away?

Thanks
  • arasheedarasheed Member Posts: 1
    I got this quote from a dealer in NJ.

Sticker $39,719
    Asking Price $35,018

Is this a good deal? Please help me

2013 5 Door 7 Passenger Van V6 XLE AWD
    XLE PREMIUM NAVIGATION PKG W/ENTUNE -inc: 6.1
    Options:
    ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS (N/A w/Z1 or Z3 Preferred Accessory Pkg) (PPO)
    ROOF RACK CROSS BARS (PPO)
    DOOR EDGE GUARDS (PPO)
    MUDGUARDS (PPO)
    REMOTE ENGINE STARTER (PPO)
    ALLOY WHEEL LOCKS (PPO)
    STANDARD PAINT
  • james1389james1389 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Just want to share my price.

Im in MD, Howard County.

2013 Sienna xle FWD, 8 seats with Entertainment package ).

The entertainment package does not have blind spot monitor. it only has Nav system plus rear DVD player.

Plus some of little accessories, such as roof rack and wheel lock.

$35,000 car price, 0 % apr. + $2100 all fees + dealer charge = $37100. OTD.

compare the price with Toyota website, listed $38,837, about $3,800 below.

Please advise me.
  • dnatdnat Member Posts: 3
    Got a quote for xle for 29900. Is it a good price? It seems odyssey ex-l can be bought at the same price, but odyssey's MSRP is 2K higher.
  • james1389james1389 Member Posts: 2
    One dealer, I cannot remember which one, but they offered me $29,000 for basic xle, pluse all fees of course.
  • zzmmmommyzzmmmommy Member Posts: 67
    I am looking to either lease a Sienna XLE or Odyssey - just curious what some lease deals are being offered. I have the Sienna now but my lease is up, so I am trying to decide which car to get next (either Sienna or Odyssey). This would be my 4th Sienna, I am going to see which car would give me a better deal. Any ideas?
    I have the XLE with Nav and Sunroof - no TV and I pay $515, I am hoping to stay the same or even lower.
    I think you should aim for 5500-6000 off msrp. I have a quote for a basic XLE for 29700
    You can probably get an 1000 off that. Email other local dealers and ask them to beat that price. Always ask for the Out Of The Door price so you are comparing apples to apples
  • lilmrskiplilmrskip Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Haggling with the dealer...but still walked out. Waiting for them to call Monday with an even better offer.
    Ltd AWD Blizzard Pearl with premium and convenience pkg including carpeted floor mats.
    MSRP $48,040
    Selling me it for $42,550
    Out the door with tax, title, lic $46,100
    In IL...tax is a killer!!

Good Deal? He tells me he's under invoice by a lot.
  • mtoddmtodd Member Posts: 1
    Seems pretty good to me. We just got the same car w/out Entune. Sticker was $37,500; we paid $34,100. I'm going to try and source an aftermarket radio that does exactly the same thing. No entertainment system for us though.

Got mine from Mo Garcia, LIA Toyota of Wilbraham. Great price.
    Ended up paying $41,900 before tax title lic. Very happy with our negotiating and even more happy with the new van :-)
  • trendsettertrendsetter Member Posts: 1
    Sale price $29,412
    Fees $ 419.75
    Taxes $ 2654.28
    Total $ 32486.03

This what the dealer gave me. This LE has navigation + anti theft immobilizer + carpet floor mats + roof rack cross bars.

Please guide me, it seems here everyone is getting a good deal!
  • zzmmmommyzzmmmommy Member Posts: 67
    Anyone recently lease a Sienna - can you share your monthly payment and car? Thanks!
  • mysinmysin Member Posts: 2
    Just got the following deal in bay area, ca
    2013 Sienna LE 8 PAX
    MSRP: 31545
    Sale Price: 27532 (before $1500 rebate)
    OTD Price: 28775

When and Where is the best time/place to get ToyotaCare Plus preferably 5yr/55k miles?
  • reg5_27reg5_27 Member Posts: 1
    I am also looking for the same vehicle. Which dealer you worked with in Bay area? Thanks.
  • mysinmysin Member Posts: 2
    I got it in Dublin Toyota.
  • pearliegirlpearliegirl Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    $36,900

How is this for an offer? This does not include the $750 cash back rebate.
    They also threw in cross bars, the Sirius XM receiver, and an extra set of headphones.

How is this deal???

Thanks!
  • snow26snow26 Member Posts: 24
    What is the msrp of the vehicle? What state, city are you in? Thanks
  • njkennjken Member Posts: 2
    I just got a first offer of $30659 for an XLE. Hoping to get it down to around $29000. No AWD, no dvd or nav system. So I guess if those options are worth 7K or more, then it's a good deal.
  • yashyash Member Posts: 10
    Just got in the game of asking for quotes. This is the best quote i got from carwoo so far (nor cal area)

5 Door 8-Pass Van V6 XLE FWD
    XLE PREMIUM NAVIGATION PKG W/ENTUNE
    ROOF RACK CROSS BARS (PPO)
    CARPET FLOOR MATS W/DOOR SILL PROTECTORS (PPO)
    ALLOY WHEEL LOCKS (PPO)

Sticker: $36,672
    Offered price : $31,927 +TTL

OTD price : $35,056

what do you guys think?
  • yashyash Member Posts: 10
    yeap...age old minivan v/s SUV question with specific models though...

Have you guys compared 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE w/ Entune V/S 2013 Buick Enclave Leather group w/navi? what are your thoughts and winning/losing points for each cars?

The price for the Buick is almost $10k steeper which itself is a factor to me, honestly. However, the inside quality of materials and outside looks of the Buick is pretty slick too.

I test drove Sienna and odyssey and frankly didnt like either. So i am grudgingly looking at SUV (Buick and Infinity Jx) but not sure about anything anymore.

~confused!
  • njkennjken Member Posts: 2
    Just got a lease for $345 month for 36 months. $2200 down with $1500 incentive from toyota on a 2013 XLE.
  • jarfujarfu Member Posts: 1
    Price paid: $33,423 + (7% tax + $299 doc + $7.5 tire fee + NJ reg.) - $700 toyota rebate for financing though Toyota Motor Credit :)

Pretty satisfied with it. Over $4,600 below MSRP. Great salesperson (20 min done deal) with great finance guy (no push for ext. warranty AT ALL).

MSRP $37,409 (INCL. DESTINATION)
    SIENNA XLE 3.5L AWD 7 PSGR
    Model: 5376
    Year: 2013
    Interior Color: LIGHT GRAY LEATHER
    Exterior Color: PREDAWN GRAY MICA

Optional Equipment
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
    Mudguard
    Roof Rack Cross Bars
  • v4victoryv4victory Member Posts: 1
    hi,

i got sienna xle fwd 8 passenger
    premium package w/entune
    entertainment package
    roof rails
    remote start
    sill protector

he gave me quote of 35700+tax 7%+ttl

and i said i wont this car on road for 35000 and he denied.

wht you think i can settle at
  • jlkhjlkh Member Posts: 28
    I am looking at the same vehicle, but the dealer wont come near that price. Can you tell me where you got this deal???
    Hi, I know we did get a heck of a deal...way below invoice. Im about 30 miles south of Chicago. Purchased from Planet Toyota. Just kept haggling and walked out twice ;-)
  • maudlin2001maudlin2001 Member Posts: 37
    Can you provide some details on the lease.
    I only see a Toyota lease offer on LE for 269/mo from toyota no incentive.
    Is you lease from Toyota?
    Did you get excess wear and tear coverage?
  • rlmiller9rlmiller9 Member Posts: 48
    is this on a sienna?
    Where are you seeing this deal, how much down?
    Ray
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter would like to speak to a couple who recently purchased a family car together. If you and your spouse have kids, purchased a car within the past six months and would like to share your story with a journalist, please send your daytime contact information at pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• sbpceap1sbpceap1 Member Posts: 5
    Summary: Purchased 2013 Sienna LE FWD 8 Passenger in NY/NJ area for $27430. + standard add on fees such as destination fees, license, taxes, etc.

Sought internet prices from dealers listed through Edmunds. None committed to any firm price; very evasive. Some wouldn't give any price at all, trying just to lure me into showroom. This is disappointing, because it defeats the purpose of internet pricing. My policy is only to visit dealers who give a price.
    I notice that so many are purchasing XLE, but I was trading in an Odyssey LX that I bought based on Honda's good reputation. The Sienna LE had more features than an upgraded 2003 Odyssey EX when I last shopped for a minivan. That said, I am turned off to Honda minivans with their reputation for transmission problems and their 6 cylinder deactivation engine design and its problems. This time, I would have purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan before another Odyssey.
    The Sienna LE has more than enough bells and whistles for me. I would have gotten the "L" Sienna except I hate vehicles without privacy glass.
    Sansone Toyota in NJ ignored my requests for a price, asking me the same questions over and over. Plaza Toyota in Brooklyn doesn't have a great reputation, but they treated me respectfully and their price was very close to my recent purchase price, maybe better. Manfredi Toyota on Staten Island, NY, is supposedly participating in the Costco Auto Purchase program, but they never even contacted me. I didn't pursue them because of their dismal reputation.
    So I gave the benefit of a doubt to Rt. 22 Toyota in Hillside, NJ, based on their higher Edmunds rating. Rt 22 Toyota who finally offered the above price, but beat me up on my trade-in. I believe I could have gotten a better price, but in all honesty I didn't want to keep visiting Toyota dealerships. With the exception of All American Ford in NJ (who were impressive), I have never had a dealership be straightforward.
    I believe the Sienna to be the best made minivan, certainly better than the Odyssey, but I don't know if it's $10,000 better than a Dodge Grand Caravan. I used to own the Chrysler minivan, and it gave me better, longer service than my Honda Odyssey. That said, I believe that Toyota's Sienna will give me the best service of all. Time will tell. Good luck, everyone. Keep helping each other out here, to help level the playing field between car buyers and unscrupulous dealers.