Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 3-Series 2005 and earlier

Comments

• brave1heartbrave1heart Member Posts: 2,698
    '...my wife sure as hell doesn't want to hear it.' Man, I can't stop laughing!! Well, my wife is very understanding but I have to admit that our relationship has improved since I started contributing to the board. She loves driving but she wouldn't want to talk about car seats and K&N filters all day long, you know what I mean? I get enough "nicotine" through the board, so now we talk about things that she doesn't have a board to share with :o)

Well, don't torture yourself with the seats. Go with your gut feeling and get what you are more comfortable with. The car is for you and you should get whatever makes you happy. Once you get the car, you will probably be so blown away by its performance that little choices you had to make wouldn't have the same dimension any more. Good luck!
    ...intake, exhaust, and software set you back when you did it? That was on the 'Vette, right?
  • burrsrburrsr Member Posts: 255
    Another spin on air intake -- this time in the interior! I truly enjoy driving with the windows down. It enhances the aural sensations of the car (any car, but especially the 3er), allows me to enjoy the weather (esp. this time of year), and keeps off the A/C (which can sap a few hp from the wheels). With the sunroof open, it can give one the sensation of riding in a droptop. However, with the driver's window only open, it seems a little TOO much like a droptop. The crosswind is more than in any other car I've been in. I've found that lowering the driver's side rear window alters the cross-flow effects significantly. Much less buffeting, as the entering air has a more parallel (to the direction of the car) exit pathway. Anyone else notice this? This bugged me at first, but a little experimentation paid off...
  • shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    I have found that if I put the moonroof in vent mode (aft end up) and open the right front window and inch or so and the left rear window 2 inches or so, the interior is very confortable until the temp gets up to the mid 60's when the sun is shining and low 70's at night.

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    These are some seriously advanced air flow techniques :o) I guess air circulates better through the cabin when you create that kind of circular flow. I'm gonna try it on my way home tonight. I actually love this huge moonroof so much that I've been keeping it open pretty much all the time so far.
  • mfeldmanmfeldman Member Posts: 140
    BTW, do you guys have wheel locks? Are they hard to install? I think my old miata came with them.
    Starting to look like a Stallone movie in the topic line...My wife and I, out of curiosity, test drove an X5 a few weeks ago (I know, I know -- blasphemy to the sport sedan set). I'm not a huge SUV fan (my wife certainly is), but I was pleasantly surprised -- had a lot of sport-sedan like handling and feel to it, only you're sitting up about a foot higher. Anyway, I noticed that the standard (non-SP) seats were nearly identical to the ones in the standard 3 series. However, they felt much different for one clear reason: because of the more vertical design of the SUV, the seat is more a "chair" style (i.e., legs bent more at the knees, thighs more parallel to floor). In the 3, I sometimes feel like I'm sitting on the floor, legs straight out. This may be due in part to my seat positioning needs (I'm 6' 2"), but I think it's also due in part to the factothat there's simply less vertical distance between the front of the seat and the floor. And, unfortunately, the only vertical adjustment (can's speak for the SP, though) rasies the REAR of the seat. I found neither any more comfortable than the other, just very different. Any other perspectives on this? Do the SPseats (I keep second- and third-guessing not getting the SP) address this?
    The dealer threw them in for free. There are two types: the ones that need a special mold and the key type. The key type is more expensive but they may be easier to use (they come with an actual key and lock). The regular ones with the mold that I got are easy to use - all you have to do is put the mold on top and work the wrench. Anyone that knows how to replace a flat tire should be able to do that.
    With the SP, you can change the seating position ANY vertical way you want. You can raise the rear of the seat and then adjust the front bolster to any height you want AND extend it forward or back as much as you want. I'm 6'1 and extremely comfortable in it - my knees probably form a 35-40 degree angle (OK, math fans, it's really 140-145 degrees). I hesitate to recommend to you what to do but I honestly feel that you'll be pulling your hair out for not getting the sports seats.
    Thanks for the seating perspective; unfortunately I have had my 330i WITHOUT SP for over 4 months. Based on seating discussions alone, I somewhat not getting the SP. I wasn't particularly turned on by the idea of having two sets of tires and wheels, though (would definitely be needed here in Cincinnati -- we don't get much snow, mostly ICE, as temps hover around freezing most of winter). I guess it's all about trade-offs...

Last time I was at the dealership (very early morning on Sat.), I was able to sample the sport seats for a few seconds, at least. In the showroom sat a brand-new M3. Needless to say I was awed and just HAD to sit in it, big SOLD sign notwithstanding. No one was around, so I reached in, opened the door, and sat down for a few minutes, just to check out the interior. I must say, the sport seats DO fit like a glove...the rest of the interior was very understated -- exactly like my 330i. Anyway, don't crucify me for sitting in someone else's ride; I couldn't resist -- and every one of you would have done the same thing! :)
    I think that I read somewhere that BMW has an un-written rule that current owners can sit in ANY car they want on the show room floor, sold or otherwise. The only catch, if the car is already sold, you owe the soon to be owner, a beer. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • gurumikegurumike Member Posts: 442
    I'm getting a sport package but I must agree with denright's coments (#2504) regarding the seat comfort. There's no doubting the better support and more ajustable seat but I can't imagine that any body riding a 3er with regular chairs would feels anything less than thrilled with the all round comfort and support of them. I have the utmost respect for any "enthusiast" who can see "the big picture" and not get the sport pkg (and hence seats) for reasons which would ammount simply to making the cool descision.
    when I wrote my 'Seating position' post. I got confused...
    Yeah, who wouldn't want to sit in an M3? I was contemplating sneaking into the Z8 at my dealer's - they keep it in a separate room. Damn, it was locked and I wasn't comfortable asking them to let me sit in a $120,000 car - it's way out of my age and wallet league.
    be in the showroom or in front of the dealership is OK too?
    I think the dealer lot is a grey area, give it a try. ;-)
    shipo, I've never heard of such a rule. There is absolutly no descrimination between an exisiting client or a prospective client when it comes to any level of customer service. Imagine your new car had just come in and, when you go to pick it up at the dealership, you find some aloof mom chating with her salesman while the rugrats crawl around in your new car, standing on your facory fresh leather/leatherette seats with their shoes and leaving nice scratches on it. In the opinion of, I hope, all dealers, when a sold car comes in or is sold in stock (be it over the phone or with the client at the store) that car is locked and is cosidered the property of that individual. To allow anyone to even sit in it would not, in my opinion, be doing something the client would approve of. An exception would be if the client was present and okay'd it. Your new BMW is a very, VERY special item, and it will be treated as such.
    I'll start charging at least two beers next time I park in front of the dealership. they can scratch my interior all they want - I know I'll more than break even on the beer ;O)
  • ds2k1ds2k1 Member Posts: 101
    It's really weird how quickly your perspective can change. About a year ago, I was fascinated by the A6 2.7T. Had to have it. As I've mentioned, I drove it and it didn't do it for me. Was suddenly pretty happy again with my '91 Legend and figured I'd keep it another year or two. I'd always liked the 3-Series and was very interested when the 330i came out, but didn't initially consider it because of the snob factor and because I thought it would be too small. Finally, I figured, What the hell, I'll give it a drive. Again, as I've mentioned, immediately fell in love with this amazing machine and bought one within a week. At the time I bought it, I thought the sport package totally unnecessary and a waste of money (I also have clearance issues with my driveway and wasn't sure the sport version would get up it without scraping). Thought the same thing about the HK upgrade. Also figured that with my stop-and-go daily commute of 50-or-so miles, the Step would be perfect for me, despite the fact that I've ALWAYS driven a stick and am very comfortable with them, even in traffic. Here I am, less than two months into my ownership experience, absolutely frothing at the mouth over the 330s I see with the sport package and wondering what possessed me to not order it, also wondering why the hell I didn't get the HK upgrade since I'm somewhat of an audiophile, and craving for the experience of rowing this beautiful machine through its gears. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY CAR, but I am having some regrets. Two months ago, I was as ecstatic as a teenage girl on prom night, now I'm completely possessed by the options I didn't get and the one I did (Step). I'm sure I'll get over it, but damn if those M wheels and wide tires and lower stance don't make the car look amazing! Lesson learned? Next time I buy a BMW, it'll be more sport-fitted. It is, after all, the Ultimate Driving Machine and should look and feel the part.

As for v_tech, he seems like a complete [non-permissible content removed] and should be ignored entirely. Responding to him and making any effort to defend the merits of the fine automobiles we're all lucky enough to own or own soon enough only makes him come back for his daily dose of negativism. He's clearly got an inferiority complex over his newly purchased car and wants the entire BMW community to know it. If he was really as secure with his purchase, would he feel the need to go on and on about how superior it is compared to a car he regards as an overpriced afterthought? He's probably having his own regrets and his pointless, barely comprehensible meanderings are how he deals with it. Forget him and his petty words (as poorly drafted as they are).

Braveheart - haven't officially congratulated you on your new ride. Sweet piece, isn't it?

Platypus - I'd almost forgotten about you. Sounds like you had an awesome trip and your car looks great. Now that you've allowed her her proper birthright by motoring her through her native land, I'm sure she'll reward you with many years of faithful service and fabulous performance. I don't envy you your wait, though. Nice pictures, by the way. I'm on my way to Munich in less than two weeks and will also be going to Fussen, then off to Spain. I only wish I had the opportunity of experiencing it behind the wheel of my brand new Ultimate Driving Machine. You are truly a lucky man!
    ...if you are in the Boston area. It's not a 330 but it's still very gratifying to drive. Anyone from the board visiting Boston, send me an e-mail if you'd like; I'll be happy to chat BMWs with you over beer.
  • e46avatare46avatar Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

I am about to get a used 2001 325i and I noticed that the service countdown timer is showing 9500.
    The car has 4800 miles on it and I was wondering if the previous owner had driven this car harder than usual. He also has a K&N filter installed and i was wonderng if that will damage the carbs or catalytic converter.

thanks in advance.
    ...if you are in the Boston area. It's not a 330 but it's still very gratifying to drive. Anyone from the board visiting Boston, send me an e-mail if you'd like; I'll be happy to chat BMWs with you over beer.
  • e46avatare46avatar Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

I am about to get a used 2001 325i and I noticed that the service countdown timer is showing 9500.
    The car has 4800 miles on it and I was wondering if the previous owner had driven this car harder than usual. He also has a K&N filter installed and i was wonderng if that will damage the carbs or catalytic converter.

thanks in advance.
    I've read, open-mided, v_techs comments and their follow ups. Firstly, I think that any one lucky enough to be able to drive a nice car like a 3er or (wash my mouth out) an IS300 (which will be refered to as an Altezza from here on) will be unlikely to be dissapointed with their pride and joy for most of the time.

v-tech - I can not see how it's a problem to be able to order $7000 of options on a car (or more!). To have them included in the base price basically means that somebody in the marketing dept desided, on your behalf, that you WILL take auto climate and automatic trans and psudeo suede seating and unmodifiable "premium" radio system and..... the list goes on. Some people will have more interest in buying a truley well built car (the Altezza is one) than one that "comes with all the bells and whistles". I'd much rather fore-go a few goodies (although many options just became standard, no extra cost on 3) and get a 330i than "only be able to afford an Altezza.

Handling: My friends in Mercedes/Jag dept drove the new Jag X type at Laguna Seca 2 weeks ago. They had a 330i sport pkg (Step), C320, new X type sport and non and the Altezza. They said that the BMW was clearly the best handling/ ride car with the Jag suprisingly close behind it. The Benz was very competant, just didn't feel like it and then there's the Altezza. Initially, it seems impressive with an engine that sounds really exciting from inside the car. Thats about it for the plus points. Then.... it handles like a big bag of you know what. Not too impessive turn in and frequently lost control. when watching other drivers get on the track and give it what for, it still sounded okay but looked absolutly no quicker than the other cars, except that the BMW and MBZ blew it away at any speed. Their end of the day observation was that it was a good car, but really didn't move like the Germans and shouldn't really have been there.
    I recently took one (an IS300) in trade with 3800 miles on it. The gentleman said it was impressive at first (and, I suspect in the show room with wide-boy exhaust and 17" wheels) but grew old after a few months. He actually swapped it for an A6 2.7T, I hope that doesn't invalidate his thoughts !!!!
    If it still has 9500 mile on the service comp and 4500 on the car, that's been driven EXTRA careful! Don't worry about replacement air filter. If it's just the "drop-in" type, or even a big cone, you've got nothing to worry about :)
  • veekay1veekay1 Member Posts: 180
    Its is my plea that, henceforth, none of us should respond to any Troll posts, especially those like v_tech! Please! They will get tired on their own, and hopefully, leave.
    This is an excellent forum, and there is hardly enough time to sift through the pertinent info here. I really dont think we can afford to get digressed.
    Amen!
    veekay1(325xi,Black Sapphire metallic/gray, week 22)
    OK -- opened up a can o' worms with the M3 story. I accept 100% responsibility for my actions (showroom wasn't even open yet), and I can honestly say that for the 45 seconds I sat in the car, I approached/treated it like the precious jewel that it is...hell I'll toss in a whole 6-PACK toward the owner for that 45 seconds!

ds2k1 -- I, too, have similar regrets about not getting the SP or manual on my 330i (just see my previous, long-winded posts!). But I still LOVE my car (just ask my wife) and have reasons for optioning the way I did, as I'm sure you do. Think of it like this: every 3er is its own pint of Haagen Dasz, each with a different flavor. The best part, to me, is that in a few years I can try another flavor, so to speak!
    ....on BMW's dealer system to see that today, Wednesday May 9th, my 330i was born/finished. Now if the next six weeks would hurry up......
    Burrsr - Words of wisdom, my friend, words of wisdom. My biggest regret is that in 2 years and 10 months when my lease is up, I may have a kid and will want to step up to the 5-Series (some regret, huh?) and won't have gotten the absolute most out of my 330i experience. Am I losing sleep over this? No. Am I occasionally jealous of the owners of those fine looking sported 330s? Sure. Guess what, though - I'll live. Bottom line is that my car delivers an amazing driving experience and I'm excited every time I drive somewhere. I mean, it's no Toyota Altezza, er, IS300, but I'll just have to make do. And truth be told, I may NOT have been able to get the car up my steep driveway without scraping - I may never know. And now I have greater incentive to step up to the M5 someday, right? Now THAT would be something!

Braveheart - really appreciate the offer. I've never been to Boston (hard to believe, I know). If my wife and I find ourselves there, I'll let you know. A bimmer and a beer's not a bad way to spend the night. ;)
  • micgamicga Member Posts: 56
    Hi everyone - I just picked up my 325i yesterday and had a couple of questions.

I recall seeing a front licese plate once that was black with the BMW logo in the middle. The letters "BMW" were in yellow I believe. Any thoughts on where I could get this plate or any other recommendations?

What is the purpose of the "clown nose"?
    Man, oh, man!!! I had a 50-mile drive home tonight and my pulse was almost in triple-digit territory all the way. What an incredibly exhilarating car... I have always loved driving but have not been THAT excited about driving since I was 16. I rushed home and started telling my wife about the trip and all the details from the road and the traffic and all. When I was done (about 5 min later!!), she said w/o even looking at me "Do you want corn with the chicken?" Thanks god for this board; I'd be driving everyone around me totally crazy with all my BMW stuff.
    So I went jogging, got my pulse down to a more sustainable level and I can finally see some details. The engine starts w/o a split second of hesitation every time. I mean, you just turn the key, and before it's reached its final position, the engine is already running and running smooth. I'm not sure if I'm getting used to the car or it is getting THAT much faster but the power is always there when I need it. I'll gladly take another 20 but even so, I love it. Handling: you can switch all the lanes you want at 95 mph Formula 1 style and the car absolutely loves it - it's stable, tight, and solid like a rock!!! Oh, get this - I try to downshift as much as I can and I don't use the brakes much but at one point tonight traffic slowed down very abruptly ahead of me and I had to go from 90 to 40 quickly. This is the first time I got to experience the power of the brakes. I realized that there is so much more past the 1/3 of braking power that I've been using... And braking is totally progressive and smooth, just like acceleration but in reverse. Then some bozo jumped right in front of me from a side street in the city. I was going only about 35 and hit the brakes - the car stopped in no time and did it smoothly again, it's just so incredible. Oh yeah, a minor detail - even with my aggressive driving, and barely half-way through the break-in, I'm getting 25-26 mpg average and that's in mixed city, back road, and highway driving. I also noticed that just like you have all been saying, there is brake dust all over the wheels. It's interesting that it is so evenly distributed over the wheels - it's almost like matted, smoked chrome but you wouldn't know there's brake dust unless you get close to the car. I guess I gotta get a new paintbrush or something so I can brush it off regularly.
    Well, I thought I wasn't gonna post tonight (is there such a thing as Boards Anonymous anywhere??) but I can't help myself. I feel so happy about this car, I had to share it with you. I finally feel that putting myself through undergrad and grad schools has paid off dearly :o) Now back to family duties - I wish BMW made laundry machines too :o) and then catch up on office stuff :--( that I've been pushing aside. Later, friends.
  • ccchen1102ccchen1102 Member Posts: 30
    I noticed that sometimes after the ignition is turned off and door is opened, the car
    chimes twice, but sometimes it doesn't. To chime or not happens randomly, I wonder
    anyone knows what that means.

-John
    I saw a Lexus/Toyota SC on my way back home and that's one fugly POS. I mean, it looks garish, over-styled, busy, tacky, a poor Audi TT knock-off, whatever. And that's supposed to be the new cutting-edge styling and technolgy from Toyota?!? What a joke... They are never ever coming close to catching up. It's just not in their blood system.
    .....they do seem to have a life of their own! Sometimes, I'm sure I take the key out right bebore I open a door and a beeps, othertimes it won't, even though I'm convinced I took the key at the same time. If you remove the key and there is definately a few seconds before you open the door, I will not chime.

What really gets me is when you put the key in with the door open. Normally it chimes almost straight away, others it thinks about it for upto 5 seconds (that's a long time in electricity terms!) others it plain doesn't chime at all !!!
    Mine does the same chiming thing sometimes, too. Best I can tell, when I turn the car off and remove the key very quickly with the door already open, it chimes. I think I've moved too quickly for the car to keep up with and it's chiming because it's trying to tell me that, because my door is already open, I'm about to leave my key in the ignition. Once it catches up with me, and realizes that the key is gone, it quits chiming. That's what I've come up with, anyway. Mine seems to chime consistently when the door's open and the key's in the ignition. If yours is sporadic, maybe there's a problem. If there's a different reason, I don't know what it is.
  • camnellum1camnellum1 Member Posts: 19
    Go here! Is this what you are looking for (look on the left scroll menu for the "Marque Roundel Plate")?

http://www.circlebmw.com/parts/access/acc-cat.htm

• unboringuyunboringuy Member Posts: 90
    I live in Cincinnati also. Just curious where your purchased your car? My experience with both of the local dealers was that they would not deal much at all. How was your experience?
    ds2k1 -- I may very well be in a similar situation to yours in a couple of years myself -- who knows? But think of the 5er as moving from a pint to a quart! I agree -- the M5 is my equivalent of automotive perfection in my book, but it is also nearly 2x the price of my 330i. Still a relative bargain in the grand scheme of things...but definitely something to shoot for!

Brave1heart -- your "Boards-Anon" comment rings true. My wife is away for 2 weeks, so this board has definitely helped to fill in the gap a bit...just hope our dog doesn't start to feel neglected... :)
    I did purchase locally, and you're correct -- no deals (relative to some I've seen on this board) were to be had. See my post #2182 for my original perspective. However, I justified the, say, 1 grand difference by the fact that they gave me fair market value for what I considered a near unsellable/untradable car -- good condition but ultra-high mileage and relatively old (~165k for a 1992). This coupled with the fact that they had the EXACT car my wife and I would have likely ordered IN THE SHOWROOM. Once I make up my mind on something, I do it NOW -- no 6, 8, 10 week wait (not that there's anything wrong with that, to quote Seinfeld). Plus we live 5 or 6 miles from the dealership, free hand washes, excellent staff, very professional so far, etc. To me the value I got from all of this was more than what I could have potentially saved by going out of town, waiting, etc.

The only thing I half-regret is not getting the SP (ibid, ds2k1). Also, had I waited until April production, the money saved in the new pricing/options structure would have approximately paid for the SP break-even. Oh well -- hindsight is always 20/20. Nonetheless I'm absolutely thrilled with the car, which is what counts most.
  • akwonakwon Member Posts: 9
    I'm having to live vicariously through you with your 325. The anticipation is killing me!! My production date is June 1, w/ a July 4th (or thereabouts) delivery date. I esp. love the part about your wife and the "corn with chicken" reply. I feel that way when I talk some of my friends about cars. They just don't understand.

BTW, regarding the Lexus SC430--I read the greatest quote from a reader of C/D, I believe it was: "The Lexus SC430 is like Jennifer Lopez. Kind of pretty up front, but just way too big in the rear." HA!
    Camnellum1 - The plate I am looking for is almost exactly like that except it has some yellow in the BMW logo (I believe the letters). Thanks for the post though.
  • postoakpostoak Member Posts: 537
    Your early post slipped by me until today. Interesting post and pictures -- you've got memories that will last a lifetime!

So you looked into (at least one) cloth interior Bimmer over there? What did you think of it? Can you describe the texture?

I am definitely going to do the Euro Delivery route and it would be easy for me to get cloth, I understand, over there. I have real doubts about the wisdom of leather or leatherette in our Texas heat.
    I just picked up my 325i yesterday after driving an older model Honda Accord. The clutch in my accord was pretty much smoked but I was used to it. Now, this new clutch is taking some getting used to. It requires alot of gas, esp in first gear. It seems that when I give it gas, it may hesitate a little on take off. However, I can't tell if this is only because I am used to a clutch that required little gas in first. I'm thinking that I am still not giving it the gas it requires in first. Any thoughts or recommendations on how to ride this clutch would be appreciated.

Thanks
    I hear ya on the brakes. After 28 months I still am impressed and occasionally surprised at how fast my 328i can dump speed. No muss, no fuss, just drop the anchor and watch the skin on your own cheeks stretch forward from your skull.

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    per #2496:

platypus - I know what you mean by not winning too many drag races. It took me a couple of hours to get totally comfortable with taking off aggressively in first. Embarrassing as it is, I even stalled it twice - first time in years. I found out that I do much better when I use a little more gas in first - try it and you'll see. Of course, you are dealing with more power in the 330 but it's not all that different as far as taking off. Once I got comfortable with using a little more gas, the car was even more fun to drive because you take off faster. I don't let the clutch hang in there halfway for too long - it's not good for any clutch. But if you use a little more gas, you can drop the clutch pretty fast and this thing is as smooth as ever it's amazing!!

As far as driving in stop-and-go traffic, yeah, it's absolutely a matter of personal preference - auto vs. stick. I'll still take the stick in any traffic because it allows me to have the car in the right gear at all times and dash for that opening in the other lane. The clutch definitely does not like it when you don't switch gears fast - it is suited for more aggressive driving - I love that!!! However, even in traffic, you can go like 2-3 mph only on first and the band is so wide, you don't need to shift gears all the time and the car is still very smooth. My old Jetta VR6 would snap your head off in first and was a lot more uncomfortable in stop-and-go.

micga - The key thing is to shift quickly; more gas and drop the clutch faster - you'll get a feel for it.
    I think that if you ask most folks who have a newly obtained 3er with a manual, you will find that they had to "Learn" the clutch for a week or two.

In my case, my 328i is my ninth consecutive car with a manual (going all of the way back to the mid 1970's) and I had a learning curve just like you and everybody else.

When I first got my car, the worst was being in rush hour traffic, SRV's "Sky Is Crying" CD on the HK and driving like I was a complete novice at shifting gears (lurch, lurch, chug-almost stall, oops too fast, hit the brakes) how embarrassing.

After a while your senses become so refined, that you can shift smoothly even with STP or the like at full volume. You will also find that your 325i will reward a more aggressive style of shifting with smoother gear changes. Hang in there it will all come together soon.

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • unboringuyunboringuy Member Posts: 90
    The sport package is nice, IMO. I had a 330xi with PP, SP, CWP, xenons, for a week in April. It overheated and the dealer took it back. I've reordered, and I think it's set for week 23 production. So, after waiting about 10 weeks the first time, I'll wait another 12 for the second one.

Regarding the local dealers, I thought that BMW Store was very pretentious. Jake Sweeney was much better...more down to earth, I thought. Since I had to order a car in any case, I thought it was worth the 60 mile drive to Dayton to save $2000. And the dealer has been very good to work with. They took back the first car, gave me a refund, and are letting me drive a loaner til my new one come in.
  • jimbresjimbres Member Posts: 2,025
    Just learned that my 330i will go into production during week 23 - the week ending 6/8. On that basis, can anyone here estimate when my car will reach my NY metro area dealership?

Brave1heart: great posts. I've savored every word.