Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• twofurrykidstwofurrykids Member Posts: 7
    So I got my local (VA Beach, VA) Toyota dealer to agree on a price and here it is:

LE Pkg #3 (I think) MSRP 28,242 to come down to $23,200!!!!!!!! It wasn't a first offer but once I mentioned fitzmall.com and their offer and another local dealer willing to meet or beat, this guy drop his intial offer of $25,900 to $23,200. I really do like the Odyssey for various reason but I think I am a FOOL to walk away IF this deal is the real thing!

Advice?
  • reachvreachv Member Posts: 5
    It's a steal. Last week, I bought Sienna LE (8-pass) Pkg#3 out-of-the-door at $24,700 (plus tax and title). Considering $150 for the additional seat in 8-pass, your price is definitely good.

Good luck.
  • socal909socal909 Member Posts: 5
    how good is this deal?
    $24500 out the door, rebate already included, and i get my own financing.
    southern california
    t6hanks
    D
  • searching4vansearching4van Member Posts: 4
    Just bought an LE with pkg 1 and z1 for $23,750 not including tax, title, etc (& without rebate). Took advantage of 1.9%. Does this sound like a good deal?
  • desiwizdesiwiz Member Posts: 1
    Just bought Sienna Touring with LE package #2 for $27,700 out of the door which includes my Camry 2004 LE 4cyl. trade. I think I got a pretty good deal... what you say...
    Thanks
    Ron
  • trinity6trinity6 Member Posts: 2
    I have not seen any prices for the base XLE on here, I'm wondering if $27,720 before any rebate is a good quote or if I can do better. Fitzmall has a Sienna XLE with package 1, but nothing at the base price.
    Thanks,
    update:
    got them to lower it to $24,200 out the door price (everything already included) for 06 sienna LE with package #2.
  • jqlijqli Member Posts: 3
    Not sure if this is the right plance to post, but please excuse me. I recently bought an 06 LE with pckg#2, without any options that dealer offers. According to the manual, there should be a theft-defer-system which will activate when the door is opened without key or remote entry. I tested mine and it didn't work. So I called the dealer, and I was told that my model does NOT have it (I have to buy an alarm from them to have this feature). Is this true? :confuse:
    thanks.
    i think it is true, mine doesn't come with it either. alarm is somehting yo have to pay extra for i believe. by the way , if you dont mind, how much is your out the door price including tax and everything else? i have the exactly same model with the same package at $24200
    thanks
  • bogz11bogz11 Member Posts: 10
    I was wondering if anyone purchased through fitzmall.com or if you've used it to bargain price with dealer. I'm interested in 2006 Sienna LE with package 3 but unsure what a good price is for the Rockford Illinois area. :)
  • dhandrichdhandrich Member Posts: 1
    Check with Libertyville Toyota, Libertyville, IL (north Chicago area). I just purchased a new Sienna Limited from them and their price was lower than Fitzmall.
  • jqlijqli Member Posts: 3
    I am in S. CA, OTD price include rebate was $23640 (on Labor day weekend; my friend and I bought two at the same time).
  • davidpsaltdavidpsalt Member Posts: 3
    I am trying to get the best deal on a 2006, leather, Arctic Frost, with Package 6. Will go with 0% financing and waive the $2,000 rebate to get the best TCO.

Also considering a base model XLE Limited.

Please reply ... I may wait til the end of the month to get the best deal. May even wait into October when the 07's come out.

Any and all advise is greatly appreciated
    wow.. really good price.. congrat ..
  • marynorthmarynorth Member Posts: 1
    Sorry for this question about pricing and incentives, but, if I take the 2.9% financing incentive on the Sienna, can I expect to get something off the MSRP as well? Haven't bought a car in about 8 years . . . .Thanks!
  • davidpsaltdavidpsalt Member Posts: 3
    I am in Atlanta also and am considering a XLE Package 6. What kind of deal did you get? Final price...does it include $2,000 rebate, dealer hold back, etc.?

Thanks in advance
  • jpragasamjpragasam Member Posts: 9
    When I bought it around 3 months ago, the rebate was only $1,000 and with that the OTD price was $30,381. It was $1,500 below invoice+floor mats. The invoice price with option package#6 is around $30,300 and MSRP is around 34,600.
  • milbymilby Member Posts: 7
    Has anyone found a really good deal on a 2006 Sienna XLE or XLE Ltd. at or below invoice in the Houston area? Also, does anyone know if the 2007 Siennas will still have stability control only as an option--any chance Toyota will make it standard? Thanks!
  • vincent10vincent10 Member Posts: 2
    In Fort Worth, got an XLE with dvd, leather etc. (MRSP $35,219 and an invoice - I was told - of $31,752) for $31,102 + ttl. It came from a Houston Dealership via swap. The internet manager said there was a dealer "hold back" of $600-650 so thats why we got it for below invoice. And that's with the 0% option with no rebate included. Toyota of Fort Worth was the dealer.
  • shukrishukri Member Posts: 1
    I was quoted the following price and would like to get your input:
    Sienna XLE package 8
    Sell price $36,800
    Rate: 0%
    Term: 60 months

Is this a better deal? I am in Washington DC area

Thanks
  • atomarchioatomarchio Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

I am thinking about getting a Limited XLE with Navigation package (I believe it's #2 with carpet mats, door sill protector) at the end of this month. Some of the sites said people are paying approx $37,289 (with rebate) on a car list price of $42,565.

What does everyone think is a good 36 month lease price?

Let me know. thanks.
  • davidd3davidd3 Member Posts: 582
    Does anyone know when the first 2007s will arrive? 2007 Odyesseys arrived this month.
  • jchan2jchan2 Member Posts: 4,956
    The first 2007s will arrive in January. They will have the new 3.5L engine in the Avalon and some new wheels.
  • davidd3davidd3 Member Posts: 582
    "The first 2007s will arrive in January."

Today some internet salesperson told me that if I wanted a Sienna equipped the way I asked for it (XLE FWD with option package #6), it would have to be ordered, it would take 4 to 6 weeks, and it would be a 2007. Maybe he was saying so to push me into buying a 2006 out of his inventory. Or maybe the first 2007s will be arriving as soon as October or November? I have no idea. I just starting looking into Siennas.
  • lookn4vanlookn4van Member Posts: 19
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a Sienna 2006 FWD LE package 5 in Alabama(Tuscaloosa area).
    1) What will be good/great price for this configuration?
    2) Which dealer will my best bet around here?

I'm willing to travel a bit to get a good deal.

Thanks in Advance.
  • stuartlongstuartlong Member Posts: 17
    Article released: 25/Aug/2006

TOKYO (Reuters) -- Toyota Motor Corp., Japan's biggest automaker, is considering delaying the introduction of some new models by as much as half a year amid a series of recalls and quality problems, The Wall Street Journal said Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.

Toyota (Charts), which has built its reputation on offering safe and reliable cars at reasonable prices, is plagued with a rise in vehicle recalls and faces a legal probe into its past recall practice.

"I have given an order to pay more attention on safety issues, but we as a company are not stalling," Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe told reporters on the sidelines of a safety technology briefing in Shizuoka prefecture, west of Tokyo.

"We always work flexibly on each model though," he added.

On the same day, China's quality watchdog said Toyota would recall more than 20,000 locally made cars in the country due to a faulty rubber seal used to fix the windscreen, although no accidents or injuries had yet been linked to the defect.

The paper said Toyota is considering adding as much as three to six months to development lead time, which is usually two to three years, to improve quality, affecting a relatively wide range of projects.

The next Sienna minivan, Solara sports coupe and Avalon sedan are among models that could be affected, it said.

====> I have read elsewhere that these same delays are applying to the US market as well.
    OYAMA, Japan -- Toyota may delay some of its new models, the company's president said Friday, as the world's No. 2 automaker tries to improve its quality control process in order to reduce a spate of recalls that is threatening its reputation.

The possible delays come amid a period of strong growth for Toyota Motor Corp., which is in the process of meeting demand for its fuel-efficient vehicles by increasing production at plants across the globe.

Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe on Friday denied that the company had decided to delay models across the board, saying the development of individual vehicles would be decided on a case-by-case basis.

"We try to affirm each process," Watanabe said at a demonstration of new safety features west of Tokyo. "And in that process, some may be delayed, and some may be on time."

Toyota's shares fell 60 yen, or 0.95 percent, to 6,250 yen ($53.70) on Friday.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Toyota was considering slowing the development of some new models by as much as six months because of the quality problems.

Watanabe said the company's emphasis was on making sure quality-control procedures were properly carried out, rather than on how much time the process took. He denied the recalls occurred because Toyota rushed the development of some models.

The company is reviewing design, procurement and other stages of car manufacturing, while looking more closely at complaints from buyers to reduce recalls and defects in production, he said.

"I feel we are making progress," Watanabe told reporters. He also said he did not know of any specific models that could be delayed by the changes.

Toyota has faced an increasing number of recalls partly due to its efforts to cut costs by using the same parts on different models.

Japanese authorities have launched a criminal investigation into three Toyota officials suspected of failing to do anything about a faulty steering part, which may have caused a 2004 accident that injured five people.

The U.S. government also has opened an investigation of 2004-2005 Toyota Sienna minivans after receiving complaints that the liftgate had failed, causing the hatchback door to close on motorists. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said earlier this month it received eight complaints and four reports of injuries involving the liftgate. The investigation involves 393,313 Sienna minivans.
  • jchan2jchan2 Member Posts: 4,956
    I think you may be able to get a lower price as I had a quote on an 06 Limited with Package 3 a few months ago for around the same price, albeit without the 0% financing.

I remember CarMax Laurel Toyota had some Pkg. 8's listed in the $33,000 range for no-haggle pricing, but I'm not sure. May have been $34,000, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't as high as $36,800.

The 0% financing for 60 months is a good deal though, and in my neck of the woods they only have 0% financing for 36 months.
  • jbarnes215jbarnes215 Member Posts: 1
    Purchased an LE PKG#6 from Marion Toyota in Marion, IL yesterday for $26,200 OTD price. This also included the CF option package with the carpeted floor mats and door sil protectors. Sticker was $30,909. We live in the St. Louis area but couldn't find any PKG#6 in the area. We were out of town on a business/vacation trip in Indiana and southern IL and just stumbled onto the PKG#6 inventory at a couple of dealers. This had exactly what we wanted with the VSC, rear discs plus the premium sound and DVD player.
  • socal6socal6 Member Posts: 1
    Which city and dealership did you buy from? That's the exact model I'm shopping around for and I live in So. Cal. too. Thanks!
  • car_enthucar_enthu Member Posts: 17
    That sounds like a great deal, I'm assuming that includes TTL (tax-title-license), right ?

The TMV for the configuration you described (is that an 8-pass LE? )comes out to 26119 and I'd have to add ~ $2K for TTL....how did you negotiate the deal ? are there any other rebates apart from the $2K rebate from toyota ?
    thx for ur help
  • jsongjsong Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I got a quote 06 Sienna LE FWD $22300.00 OTD. But tdid not quote APR yet. Does this price sound alright?

Thanks!
  • tonyclintonyclin Member Posts: 13
    jsong,
    Wow, $22300.00 OTD is a extremely good price. Might I know whichi LE package is included with this quote. I got a quote a while ago for 06 Sienna LE FWD(LE Package#2) $22600 before Tax and title etc. I live in South California. Where did you get such great price? thanks for sharing the information.
    I live in Birmingham, AL and bought my Sienna XLE with Pkg#6 few months ago from an Atlanta dealer as I did not get much good deal from some of the Alabama dealers that I have tried. Mostly of them have had no inventory of XLE with Pkg#5 or Pkg#6 that I wanted to buy. I heard from one of my friend that Tuscaloosa Toyota are good and they will usually try to beat any deal. I believe it is a good deal, if you get a price tag around $24,500+++ with the 2K rebate.
  • 24liza24liza Member Posts: 13
    Where in Florida was that?
    I'm currently looking in Orlando as my brother just moved there and can help me out from that end. Cars in the east and south are soo much cheaper than the west coast! Fitzmall, carmax, etc.
    I'm looking for either an 06 XLE AWD, Package 9 (Min. Options) or an 06 LE AWD, Package 2, 7 , or 8 (Which ever package it comes with) With the LE I would have Leather added as we have 2 small children. I also have to factor in either flying in to pick up vehicle, or having it shipped.
    What is Florida's tax rate? So many variables to look at!
    Thanks!
    The MSRP for a 2006 XLE with package 6 is 34345 with an invoice of 30279. I made an offer on this vehicle for 31500 OTD with the 1.9% financing for 60 months and they said I was no where near what they were willing to sell the vehicle for. This would have been a price of 30123 before TTF. If you are going to get it for 24500 then I would say it is a good price even without the great financing rate.

I bought a 2006 Odyssey EXL-RES for 30215 OTD and 4.9% financing with no trade.
    Tonyclin:

I got this quote from Symes Toyota in Pasadena. No options included. Actually I got this quote for my friend. When my friend call the internet manager, he said he could not make it. It might because my friend does not speak much English and he could not negotiate the price with him. At least my friend can show him the email he got from the dealership.

He ended got it from another dealer for $25700.00 OTD with $0.00 down and 3 year 0% APR. I don't know what options he got. But I can tell he must pay kind of high.
    Jsong,
    May I know how you got the quote? by calling them directly or sending them the request over the internet. You know, if your out the door price for a basic model is $22,300, plus around $900 for LE package #2, is $23,100, as compared to my quote $24,600. It is still a hard to find price. Would appreciate it if you could share more detail.
    tonyclin
    I've been doing a lot of research into buying this van and this site has helped tremendously. Based on prices here, It seems you can get a great deal back East compared to here in the Seattle WA. Area. I've only got one quote so far, COSTCO price of $28,835 (W/O Toyota Rebate and not incl. TTL) for the O6 LE AWD, Package #1. Leather add-on was $1400.
    I have a few other prices from other dealers,(NO actual Quote yet) but nothing compares to the prices I've seen at Fitzmall amd Millers Toyota in Virginia. (I'm even contemplating buying there and shipping, or flying in and driving back) Guess their Invoce is going to be cheaper due to the proximity of the manufacturing plant.
    My questions are -
    Does anyone have recent purchase prices from NW dealers?
    Can I expect Dealers to start being more flexible in Oct./ Nov. to clear their lots? What % lower? (Willing to wait!)
    Do you think Toyota will continue 0 % financing/and or rebate?
    Do you think It's cheaper to buy LE AWD and add Dealer Leather,(1,000-$1800 prices given) and Retail store DVD/Alarm, or go with the XLE AWD (Min. package #9, with Leather) There is about a $3,500 diffence. Anyone had problems with after market DVD/Alrm? Don't really need other options.
    Do you think using the companies'rates from back East as a leveraging tool will help me here in the Northwest? (Shipping company quotes from Maryland to Seattle are around $1175)
    What if I make a flat out offer (With a $500 buffer)of $25,000 for the LE AWD, Package #1 and $27,000 for XLE AWD
    (Package#9 w/Leather) NOT including rebate, or TTL. Does this sound reasonable?
    This will be our first new car purchase and we plan on owning it for at least 6 to 7 years.
    Thanks for any help you can send our way!
    The price tag ($24,500+++) I said good was for LE with Pkg#5 and not for XLE.
    You got the LE AWD #1 for $22,500 OTD? With Rebate or 0 %? Tax,license and title? That's amazing! Please tell me where this miracle occured? I was quoted $28,835 w/o rebate or TTL, - COSTCO price, for the SAME EXACT CAR!
  • elizabethmelizabethm Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have any info on recent good buys on the XLE with #7 or #8? Local dealer refused to negotiate on #8, wanted $34,700! Thought it was high, believe I can find it for around $33,000 before rebate.
  • car_enthucar_enthu Member Posts: 17
    jsong, tonyclin,

I got an offer of $23,225 + TTL for 06 LE with pkg #4. Does that seem reasonable or can I do better ?

appreciate your input.

- car_enthu
    I got a quote $22,432 for pkg#2; pkg#4 is $1000 more than pkg#2. So if I change to your pkg#, mine would become $23,432. I would say yours is better. But if you look at jsong's quote - $22,350 OTD. I don't think any of our quotes are reasonable. Today I sent a request to the dealer where Jsong got his quote. They said there is no way to get a Sienna LE basic model with $22,350 OTD. They gave me a much higher quote instead. So I am really interested at getting more detail on how to get that price from Jsong. Jsong, are you sure your quote was for a LE Basic model? The dealer said the LE basic was a CE model instead.
    Let say the LE base model is a CE. Go to www.carsdirect.com http://www.carsdirect.com/build/options?zipcode=91801&acode=USB60TOV111A0&restor- e=false

You will find Carsditect price for CE is $20512. Let say the sale tax plus license are around 10%. $20512 + $2051=$22563. Then OTD should be around $22563. My friend called the sale and wanted $22300 OTD, the guy said OK. That's the number how we got.

Even they sell you a CE in this price I think they still make profits. How much, I don't know.
    What dealer/location did you get the O6 LE AWD Package#2 Quote of $22,432 at? Was that OTD? With that price,(Either way - OTD or TTL) I could ship it (1200)and still save from current quotes.
    Thanks
    No, it is not 06 LE AWD, it is 06 LE FWD. it is the invoice price not the out the door price.
    Must of got you confused with someone who had the 06 LE AWD#2
    Thanks for letting me know
    - Guess that would possibly put the price up about 2K for the AWD, #2. Still good deal. (around 26,500 OTD)
    And the dealer was Symes in Pasedena?
  • lookn4vanlookn4van Member Posts: 19
    Hi car_enthu,
    Can I ask what dealership gave you this offer? I'd appreciate if you can share whatever details the forum allows.

I think its the best I've seen so far.

Thanks,
    Lookn4Van
  • amyw2amyw2 Member Posts: 12
    Well after 1 1/2 months of minivan shopping I finally bought the Sienna LE last night for 23,300 OTD with package 1 and car mats/door sills-Did I get a good deal I also got 0% financing!! And so far I am loving the Sienna!! :)