Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• gppbbgppbb Member Posts: 2
    ais2003, congrats on your recent purchase. I live in the MN area as well, does your 25,700 price include destination charge (which is about $800)? Do you mind sharing your OTD price? Thanks.
  • hyundaibuyerhyundaibuyer Member Posts: 3
    (1) How should I think about TDA ($500), wholesale financial reserve ($325) and dealer holdback (~$650). The dealer includes all thsi in the invoice price for a Sienna.

(2) Any good dealer in NJ / NY area?

Many thanks!!!
  • june77june77 Member Posts: 4
    first offer i got was $ 31,000. After doing some negotiate, I got offer 29,900. And now Best offer yet is OTD 32K !!. Great deal or what ;-)
  • nj2003nj2003 Member Posts: 7
    Very good deal. Who is the dealer?
  • aprajithaaprajitha Member Posts: 19
    Great quote...In which area is this? Do you have the offer in writing?
  • aprajithaaprajitha Member Posts: 19
    Invoice price for this in illinois is $31,373.... surprised you are getting it so low...

Base $28,061
    Options $3,312
    Incentives $0
    TOTAL $31,373
  • wayne2010wayne2010 Member Posts: 4
    That's a great deal. Which dealer. The best offer I got so far is 31500 for xle + evp#4 + fog light + 16" alloy wheel + towing package.
  • aristotlearistotle Member Posts: 123
    Hi dsmguy,
    Do new incentives come out on a regular basis from Toyota? I am in the market for an Odyssey or Sienna and am waiting for some good deals.
  • maksakmaksak Member Posts: 3
    Just wondering if $26,500 (dealer document fee and destination charge is included ) plus Tax/Title is a good price for 2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7 Passenger. This include Leather Trimmed Seats (LA90), EVP#2 (QFAT) and Carpet Mats (PV70).
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    You can get factory leather on an LE now? Interesting. Don't think that was the case for MY2007.
  • firstminivanfirstminivan Member Posts: 2
    Hello - we're just getting into the market for an XLE with DVD and Nav in the DC area. Does anyone have guidance/good deals/dealers to share?

Thanks
  • ais2003ais2003 Member Posts: 11
    With the leather seats, sounds good! Also, if you go with the rust proof (package A), make sure to take pictures of your van before it goes in!
    You can get 3 price quotes without leaving your computer:

* fitzmall.com - they have a Toyota store and post no-haggle pricing
    * DARCARS 355 Toyota - ask for an e-quote
    * CarMax Toyota in Laurel - they also post no-haggle prices

For me DARCARS had the best price, but all were within $200 or so.
  • zambo2013zambo2013 Member Posts: 10
    I am in the market for 2010 Sienna XLE FWD with EVP#4 in New Jersey. Can you tell me your dealer name for this price. Who is a good dealer in NJ area with best pricing
  • newsienna1newsienna1 Member Posts: 10
    Purchased a 8 passenger 2010 LE today (MSRP $28,190) for $25,200 +295 doc fee with VP2, alloy's, mats ect (QF, AL, CF, RL) in the Boston area plus sales tax (6.25%) and reg $125. Decided not to wait on other incentives coming out and did the 2.9% financing.
  • june77june77 Member Posts: 4
    I have an offer for OTD $ 36K for limited # 2 with Daylime runing light, Power folding and carpet floor mats. Do you guy think it is a good deal ? I also have offer OTD 32K for XLE with # 4. Can not decide wich one to get !
  • nobonobo Member Posts: 305
    If you can get XLE with EVP #4 OTD for $32K, sounds real good. How much sales tax in that $32K?
  • descartesdvd1descartesdvd1 Member Posts: 15
    What is the sales price on the XLE w/ #4 before TTL and where are you located? I am in the market for the same vehicle in DC/NoVa and the best price before TTL I have seen is around $31k.

Also, I don't think you gain much going from an XLE w/4 to a limited. Maybe laser cruise and some other things but probably not worth the 4k diff.
  • alex46015alex46015 Member Posts: 12
    They set up that price with all option in email, but when I went through each option to confirm it, then the follwoing option will be removed
    Door Sill Protector
    17" Alloy Wheels
    front and rear intuitive parking assist.
    I am still waiting ..... But several dealers can give that price for sure.
  • cowxl4cowxl4 Member Posts: 12
    with EVP #2 and carpet mats, OTD $25,500. Is this a good deal? thanks!
  • jingwujingwu Member Posts: 6
    where, which dealer? It is cheapest i saw so far
    toyota of goldsboro in north carolina
    I feel it is a good deal. any incentive, I will try to buy it on weekend with same price in Atlanta, GA
  • zambo2013zambo2013 Member Posts: 10
    I don't think Ltd is worth paying 4K more than XLE with #4. I believe you mentioned Leesburg in the past. Is it the same dealer who is offering this price. I am in the market for the same vehicle in DC/NoVa/MD and the best price before TTL I have seen is around $30600.
    What is the sales price on the XLE w/ #4 before TTL and where are you located? Which dealer is offering that price.
  • ais2003ais2003 Member Posts: 11
    Great price, but look out for the warranty packages. They will try to milk you for another $2,000 if you let them.
    Yeah, the guy from finance department tried very hard to let me get one of their 7 year warranty packages, but I said no.

The only bad thing is the finance rate I got is 5.99%, I think I will do refinancing very soon.
    What is the breakdown of your OTD price (price, taxes, fees ect)? Thanks,
  • dsmguydsmguy Member Posts: 23
    incentives typically come out 2nd of each month. What dealer did you buy this at? and how did you negociate that price? Was it over email or did you haggle down to that number? that's a great price.
    sales tax: 692
    license/e-filing: 115
    Doc Fee: 498
    the rest should be base I guess: 24195 (25500-692-115-498)
    That's a great price. I just got an 8 passenger LE this past weekend with EVP2, alloys, mats, (QF, AL, RL, CF) for $25,200 on the actual van which based upon what I have been seeing I thought was good, but that seems much better. No cash incentives available here. Were there any in your price.
    The sales guy did mention there is $1000 incentive (from manufacturer to dealer, from 10/1/2009 to 11/2/2009. You don't have it? regional thing?). He first said $26400, then $26000, but I insisted on OTD $25500 (I got this number from the Edmunds TMV, which is $25429 for this model and option #2 and carpet mats).
    No there isn't a $1,000 manu to dealer in my area (boston) at this time. Only 2.9% financing, so my price is without that. Edmunds shows TMV for this config at $26.5 for the van I bought. That's why I was thinking my $25.2 was a good price for the 8 passenger. I'm thinking it's still a very good price.
    what's your otd price?
    OTD for the 8 passenger $27,053 which is

Van $25,200
    sales tax $1438
    doc fee $290
    Reg fees $125
    Please explain me what is (QF, AL, RL, CF)
    Those are codes for the options.

QF is Extra Value package 2
    AL is 16" Alloy Wheels
    RL is Daytime Running lights and windshield deicer
    CF is carpet floor mats and door sill protector

If you configure the car here on Edmunds, it will show you these when you codes when you get to the options page.
    thanks for the quick reply. why u choose 8 pass? what is benefit of it over 7 pass?
    pass=passenger, so it means you get one more seat.

In the 7 pass you get 2 captain's chairs in the 2nd row.

In the 8 pass you get 3 individual chairs, with no arm rests, though the center one folds flat and makes a nice arm rest.

The seats are set wider so total width easily fits 3 adults. I think they are 22" wide for the outboard passengers and 20" wide for the middle seat.
    Seat count for me was why I chose the 8 vs 7. On the 8 the middle row doesn't have arm rests. Otherwise they are the same.
  • cracoviancracovian Member Posts: 337
    The middle seat on the 8 passenger Sienna is awesome, especially if you have a baby (it moves forward) or a bigger family. It's also the safest seat in the house. 8 passenger versions *seem* to be a higher and a quicker sell in the used car market.
  • cbus5bohicacbus5bohica Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking at Fitzmall Toyota

Toyota Seinna 2010 XLE model 5346, with the following options,
    1) XLE Extra Value Package #3
    2) Front and Rear Intuitive Parking Assist
    3) Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
    4) Fog Lamp Package
    5) 17" Alloy Wheels

$28,615 + $10 for the temp tag (no tax until I title it in the home state of Ohio)

Flight to Baltimore is $60 -- and I pick up the $750 incentive that is not available in my region.

Good deal? Anybody use Fitzmall?
  • jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    The best prices around here are 2k higher than fitz. Live in st. louis area. If I couldn't get a dealer to match would fly and buy like you. Only heard good things about fitzmall in the forums.
  • alex46015alex46015 Member Posts: 12
    I think it is good price, but you need confirm the price with those options. Once you go through each option, the dealer may say we do not have that option in inventory car, we need order from Toyota and wait for one month, you need pay extra money. ….
  • jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    I think fitz prices cars by the exact model so the one you pick is the one in stock.
  • toyotabuyer2toyotabuyer2 Member Posts: 8
    I live in CA and prices here for a LE 8 Pass is about $2500 higher compared to fitz mall. Shipping costs to CA will be about $1000.
    Did anyone deal wtih fitz from out of state and opted for shipping?
    What are the risks invoved in this ?
  • cbus5bohicacbus5bohica Member Posts: 5
    Everything has been confirmed.

This car was in production when I started the process.

Only issue will be if the rebate goes away in November. Tried to close the deal in October, but delivery date was assumed to be the first week of November. Vehicle arrived on the lot yesterday
  • nobonobo Member Posts: 305
    Sounds like a very good price. Also an Ohio resident, and will wait till November to see what Toyota does (if anything) regarding incentives.
  • kenskens Member Posts: 5,869
    Finally, after waiting a while after the C4C madness and inventories to climb back up, we took delivery of our Silver Pine 2010 XLE AWD Ltd. last week here in the SF Bay Area.

Our final price was $1000 over invoice and included the typical Ltd bundle of HZ (HID/Laser cruise), QL (EVP#2), RM (DRL) and TO (Towing prep). We also had OEM floor mats included in the price.

Given what we researched, I believe this price is fairly competitive for our area for this particular trim.
  • sipaksipak Member Posts: 8
    Any one knows when Nov Sienna incentive might be out?

Any one knowledge from their local dealer, please post here.
    So what's your OTD price?