Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

AWESOME DEAL! Getting the best price on my pickup truck!

ford4kenford4ken Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Ford
Ordered a 2001 Ford Supercrew, Lariat.
Priced the local dealerships, and then I found a webpage that offered them at the cheapest price anyone could find. I checked it out, and they saved me $5,000. Essentially, I paid $200 more for a Lariat w/ sliding rear window, power moonroof, 6 cd changer, 4x4, two-tone paint, + all the extra perks that come with the Lariat package, than I would have paid for a base xlt at a dealership. I will receive it by mid February. Can't wait

Comments

• hunter98hunter98 Member Posts: 273
    Your list price, your price, ect. Don't start this without more info.

Thanks

Hunter
  • ford4kenford4ken Member Posts: 7
    fordtruckstore.com is where I found the deal. I spoke to a Victoria, she's a really nice woman.
    example of my experiance...
    dealership stickers in my area on a xlt model supercrew were averaging between 29,9 and 31,9.
    The Lariat models were between 34,5 and 36,7 (depending on options of course.) I paid 29,8.
  • pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802
    you may also want to join our active Ford F-150 Supercrew discussion. Use your copy/paste feature so you don't have to re-write your message. Good luck and Happy Motoring!

;-)

Pocahontas

Host

Pickups Message Board

• clubredclubred Member Posts: 1
    I am deciding between buying a F-150 4.6L V8
    and a F-250 Diesel for use with a slide in camper.

I need to know if repair/maintenance costs are more or less with the diesel, and what estimates on engine life are for both engines.
    Here are a couple other active discussions that you may also find helpful:

Ford F250 - 5.4,V10 or Diesel? AND Ford F 150 regular cab. Use your copy/paste so you don't have to re-write your message.

Good luck. ;-)

Pocahontas

Host

Pickups Message Board

I just posted this in another discussion, but I thought go ahead and also post this here:

In case you weren't aware, Edmunds (new/used vehicle price guides) now has the tools to help you add up your vehicle price & options. Here's the direct link to their new vehicle price calculator. You'll also find this link on any given vehicle page n their new/used vehicle guides.

In addition to invoice/msrp, their price calculator will also list the "true market value." Here's an explanation about true market value.

Of course, keep in mind that the "true market value" may not necessarily be the same as the "best price." To get the best price, you might want to try Edmund's Power Shopper.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck. ;-)

Pocahontas
    Host
    Pickups Message Board
This discussion has been closed.