Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MB M-Class Owners: Meet the Members

Comments

• Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Last week, Edmunds rolled out new pricing pages. Along with this is a new "consumer ratings & reviews". This functionality lives in the "consumer opinions" area of the new vehicle detail page, and allows users to rate a vehicle on a number of different criteria (1 to 10 scale), as well as add his/her own free-form comments.

If you have some time, we would really appreciate Town Hall members writing a review of their current auto, or a favorite make/model. It takes approximately a week for your review to appear on that make/model.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

KarenS
    Host
    Owners Clubs
  • nehoffmannehoffman Member Posts: 3
    Is anyone having excessive oil useage on their ML 430?
    Eric
  • early98ml320early98ml320 Member Posts: 1
    Folks - just joined the club. I have a 98 ML320 with 42k and just went out of warranty. I failed to secure any extended warranty so I am faced with the question of whether to trade it for something else or take the risk of keeping it without warranty. If I keep it, I would keep it for another 3 years. The only thing going for it is safety!

Based on all the problems encountered with 98 production, what would you do... At this point, I assume I can't get any extended warranty.

Any suggestions/opinions/comments are very welcome!

TIA
  • kfricemankfriceman Member Posts: 17
    Pick it up Friday!!
    Black w/gray interior
    Chrome Wheels
    Bose Sound
    3rd seat
    Tow Package
    DVD
    Running Boards
    21000 miles
    $34500
    Sport Package
    Please tell me all about these hidden driving lights within the headlights and how to activate/install. I have the switch inside, but nothing happens when I activate it. I hear rumors of installing H3 bulbs and having the dealership activate the switch, is this true?
    Thanks in advance,Kevin.
  • jcaexecjcaexec Member Posts: 2
    Should I buy the ML 430? Is it going to be a maintenance horror story? ML is silver with black leather interior. CD changer, BOSE sound, heated seats, NAV system. 21,000 miles asking price $38,000. What do you guys think?
  • bertram60bertram60 Member Posts: 113
    If you DO NOT have Xenon's, then there is a fog light section of the regular head lamps. It is inboard on each lamp, pre-wired, all you have to do is put in an H3 bulb and ask the dealer to activate that feature and viola - fog lamps. I bought a set of 85W Piaa superwhites and they work very well at filling in close to the truck. It's a little tough getting your hand in there on the passenger side, and be sure to have a small mechanics mirror so that you can make sure you get the bulb in completely and the cover on, as you can get moisture in the lamp if this is not done correctly. I had to dry out mine after trying to cheat and doing it by feel (I have eyes in the tips of my fingers, but they weren't working that well, I guess they need some glasses!)

Good Luck
  • technogtechnog Member Posts: 2
    Have had the 2002 ml320 for a while, and love the way it drives. Someone told me something interesting, and I havent verified it yet, apparently, the ml320 weighs 1K lbs more than the lexus 300 suv.
    I have always liked the heavy feeling of the car, but that is really heavy. I'm all for it.

So far the car drives great. Except for some shuddering at low rpm, eg when on and stationary at a light etc.

QUESTION : Is everyone out there waiting for 10K miles for their first fuel change ? It just seems wrong to go for so long w/o an oil change, especially the first one.

I remember reading that in a new car, there can be a lot of metal shavings that accumulate in the oil and that the oil should be changed sooner, than later.
    Hey Bertram60,
    Thanks for the info. I see where they go, but on my vehicle there does not seem to any brackets for the H3 bulbs to be placed and clipped in. All I see is a hole to the inside of the head lamp. Do I need the mirror to see the bulb brackets? I have installed H3's before and there has always been a metal hold down bracket.
  • bertram60bertram60 Member Posts: 113
    There should be a clip attached to the back of the lens. You will definitely need a mechanics mirror in order to see it. Make sure the bulb is fully seated and that the covers are on 100% or you'll get water inside the lens.
  • starjetstarjet Member Posts: 1
    After test driving, with my wife, several SUVs two or more times to include: the Acura MDX , BMW X5 , and the Lexus RX 300; I've purchased the 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500. I was somewhat worried about purchasing the Mercedes based on some test drive articles I read. What speaks best about the car is that my wife, a 5 foot 3, 125 lb woman, after test driving diffent ML's a total of 5 times was in love with it. She felt it drove just as well as any of the others, with greater power output. Also thanks to the Edmunds articles at http://www.edmunds.com/advice/ I was able to obtain a 2003 at an outstanding price.
  • reevareeva Member Posts: 1
    We just purchased an 03 M320 (M1 and M5)for $37K. Please help me put my worries to rest...did I do ok with negotiating?

Feedback appreciated,

Reeva
    Virginia
  • zalmoxeszalmoxes Member Posts: 9
    today is 11/18-2002 and I am a happy owner since two days ago of a brand new2003 ml320. I am a modest guy and this is my very first experience with a car of this stature. Although I always have brand new cars including my trade in, a 2001 nissan pathfinder , I would say this. The handling ,the ride, the strong feeling is outstanding. So far my best car ever. 37k including almost everything. thanks.
  • wep2wep2 Member Posts: 6
    technog:
    The ML uses Mobil 1 synthetic oil, the best stuff around, also platinum plugs. Don't worry, if u really r concerned, call the svc dept at your dealer. As long as you followed the "break in" instructions, u r fine. Keep checking the oil. I've got 7700 mi on my 02 ML 320, due for svc in Feb (a year after I bought the car).
    wep2
  • janoojanoo Member Posts: 15
    Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to share with you that tomorrow, 11/23/02, I am going to pick up my new ML320 2003 model. Any advice would be deeply appreciate from those experienced owners. I am really psyched. I only hope that the 2003 model has shed itself of the problems from a year or 2 prior. Any comments
    thanks
    janoo
  • lgspencelgspence Member Posts: 15
    Hi Folks,
    I just purchased an '03 ML320 (M1 & M5). I have put on approx 200 Miles on it so far and am really enjoying the car. I've previously owned JGC and GMC Envoy. Have a couple of questions, but they're about options, I'll post them on that forum. These forums have been great, thanks for all the info & advice.
  • mvhansonmvhanson Member Posts: 14
    Today reached deal with not my local MB dealer, to remain a MB owner. Will pick up on Saturday a 2003 ML 320 from a dealer several hours away. M1, M5, Bose, heated seats, Xenon, and MB Trailer hitch. Looked at a lot of SUV's and decided I liked my 98 ML 320 enough to stay with it - stability when my wife drove over a prone deer on WY interstate, and safety when getting rear ended.
       My 98 ML320 got rear ended and pushed into car in front. After several weeks of rangling with other driver's insurance adjuster, and threat of legal action, they paid me the amount to which I was entitled under law - difference between retail book and price I received from a salvage dealer. So, getting rear ended was best way to sell my car at retail - but had to waste time I should not have had to and threaten suing, to get insurance adjuster to follow law.
    Interesting trade offers - $6500 repair estimate. $23,000 NADA retail.
    my local MB dealer offered me $8,500 after it was fixed. GMC offered me $11,000. Lexus offered me $13,000. I ended up selling to salvage yard for $10,000 'as is', and getting $13,000 plus use tax from insurance company for $24,000 total.
    mvhanson
  • cobra801cobra801 Member Posts: 4
    I own a 2000 ML430. I am considering getting another remote (original ML but for another vehicle) from a friend. Does anyone know how to program/reprogram this remote? I have been told that this cannot be done since all remotes are 'hardcoded' at the (Same message - #53 of Accessories and Modifications.)
  • sfdougsfdoug Member Posts: 1
    I own a 2002 ML 320 Sport,Black Opal/Java Leather,M1,M5,M6,M7,heated seats,Bose Sys w/CD Changer. I purchased mine in Jan 2002, for $50,000 out the door. From reading everyone's postings about their purchasing experiences, I think that I may have over paid for mine, oh well...I Do Love It! :-)

I have also purchased an extended warranty, outside of Mercedes. A 10 year/1000,000 mile warranty w/ $0 deductible for $1,994.00 from 1Sourceautowarranty.com has anyone had or heard of any, good/bad experiences with this company?

So far my ML has been trouble free from any problems, The only out of pocket expense has been replacing the front brake pads @ 12826 miles, for $630.28 by the dealer, Ouch!

I would like to Thank Everyone! for their participation, KarenS for Facilitating & Edmunds.com for creating & maintaining this very valuable resource.

Please feel free to send me your opinions about my earlier comments & questions.
  • whupwhupwhupwhup Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I just bought my wife a ML350, we pick it up Saturday. Black/black, bose/cd, heated seats, and the Inspiration Package. Traded up from her Subaru Forester, we're excited about it - and will enjoy being part of this forum.

regards,
    whup
  • kxs1kxs1 Member Posts: 6
    whupwhup, how much did you pay for yr 350? I bought a 03ML350 at about the same time from NJ for $41870. is your inspiration package P37 or P38?
  • prodogsprodogs Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    been offered 1500 under invoice for an ML350 in in NJ. Does anybody know of any better deals?

Also, does anybody have details on current Mercedes Lease Deals. Terms for one I am offered
    are 58% residual value with 6.5% interested rate 39 months. Residual seems ok but 6.5% seems high.

Thanx
  • mark320mark320 Member Posts: 1
    Hi

My wife and I are considering a 2002 ML 320 (#12,000 miles)

We have read numerous reports regarding problem and issues with the M class. We have spoken with our service advisor and he claim's that the problems have been worked out in 2002 model. anyone have any advice for us regarding the reliability and safety of the ML. Thanks Mark
  • chumsaechumsae Member Posts: 61
    We bought a used 2000 ML320 last year with 37,000
    from a MB dealer at $25,600. The car was in good,
    but not excellent condition. This is my 3rd MB,
    having owned a 1965 230SL (bought in 1970) and
    a 1984 380SEC (bought in 1986). Here are my experiences:
    230SL bought for $4,500, repainted for $1,400 in
    1970, drove for 4 years and sold for $6,700. Never
    needed a repair.

380SEC bought for $26,000, drove for 6 years and
    sold for $14,000. A few minor repairs (failed
    window switch) but fairly high planned maintenance
    at about $1,500 per major appointment.

And now the ML320. Our other car for the last 8 years is a 1990 Lexus LS400. Bought with 54,000
    miles and now has 191,000 miles. Have replaced
    the AC twice, steering rack and steering pump and
    that's about it... has original exhaust, suspension and all the rest, paint is like new, leather has minor cracking, dash is perfect. The
    Lexus is about $1,000 for major planned service.

Why an ML320? I use this for work and get to write off its expenses. I used the accellerated
    depreciation allowed for trucks over 6,000 lbs
    loaded weight (GLVW) and this paid us back about $7,000 in lower taxes last year. The Lexus RX300 didn't meet the weight (but only by a couple hundred pounds - not the 1,000 lbs someone mentioned here)for the accellerated depreciation.
    I believe the RX300 weighs about the same as the ML320 but has less design load.

Next, the ML has decent handling for an SUV, lots of safety features, is comfortable, has useful space behind the rear seat, and gets decent mileage... I always see 19 - 20 in mostly suburban
    driving.

The fit and finish of an ML320 is not equal to MB sedans and at $40,000 (new)for a 4 wheel drive SUV I didn't exect equality. The ML500 and ML 55 are closer to MB standards but you naturally pay for the goodies.

I know that some ML owners have had a horrible time with major issues and dealer experiences, but overall the major components are rated highest in the latest issue of a car rating magazine (I think it was Consumer Reports), giving the car solid red circles - the
    highest reliability rating - on engine and drive
    train. There were average-to-low ratings on electrical, for example. My dealer experience
    here has been "A-" for the ML and "A-" for the
    Lexus (both dealerships owned by the same family).

One way to gauge the reliability is to compare the
    cost of aftermarket, exclusion-style, warrantees.
    I found that a good ML warrantee (which we didn't
    buy) that would cover up to 100,000 miles and with
    discounts to be about $2,100 with zero deductable.
    The same coverage on a Toyota Camry is $1,100. The MB coverage is more money, but you would expect it would be so, yes? I think that if the
    ML were absolutely awful, then the insurance companies would either refuse insurance or charge much more for coverage if many problems existed.

In short, these are very safe, fun, and good cars if your expectations are set right from the beginning.
  • njexpressnjexpress Member Posts: 170
    Just picked up our 2003 ML350 last week from Princeton, NJ.
    Sold my CR-V last tuesday(9/30/03) morning and took delivery of the new car in the evening. It's white with JAVA, M1, heated seats, Bose and Moonroof. My wife is the primary driver and we have 600 miles so far. The CD changer was not playing and I had to take her in and they replaced the magazine. Other than that, It's been wonderful!! Got it for 40K even, including tax, title and registration.
    I was researching and drooling over the Murano and the Lexus for a long time but in the end, I guess the MB's brand name made me settle for this! The ride is joustier than a Lexus but, heck, It's a mercedes, and a real (looks real at least!) SUV at that!! I am enjoying every moment of it; The touch shift is amazing! The pedal feel is really rough but once you get used to it, It is an amazing set of wheels!!!
    This is my first brand name car and may be I am imagining things but - It really seems to have an impact on people; Like, neighbors whov'e been there for as long as u've known - who promptly ignored you whenever you tried to say Hi! to them suddenly wanna look you in the eye and exchange pleasentaries etc...
    All this "special" attention apart, It has been a fun filled week, driving the ML. Body lean seems virtually non existant, at least when in the drivers seat; Of course I can't try any funny stuff while my pregnant wife is on the passenger seat - Nor can i drive the vehicle from the rear seats ;o) So far, based on a couple of sudden maneuvres I performed, it is one buttoned up truck!!!!
    Shall keep you posted on the developments. Very nice to be a part of this forum!!
    Cheers!
    --njexpress.
  • mercaramercara Member Posts: 291
    Welcome to the club. I have a 1999 ML320 myself. I would temper your enthusiasm a bit about it being a "Mercedes". Unfortunately, they don't make cars like they made grandpas merc which ran for over 250K miles without a problem. Overall, it is a decent car.
    I am slowly prepping myself for the maintenance "Surprises". Everytime I clean the vehicle, I see tons of brake pad dust in the wheels! That's the first time I've seen anything like it!! I grew up around places with not so great road infrasturcuture and I've never seen my wheels get so dirty!!
    I guess I am all set for a new set of brake pads soon ;0) I am also "looking forward" to the weird noise at the back. My next seat neighbor at work drives a '02 ML and he keeps "enquiring" of it everyday. Hope it turns out okay!
    Have a great day.
    Cheers!
    --njexpress!!
    I did my brakes only after 53,000 miles. I do mostly highway miles and drive with a light foot. Even at 53K miles the warning lights didn't come on. I was told by the rep when I took my car in for a service that I will have to change them soon. Rather than bring it back a couple of 100 miles later, I just went ahead and changed the front and back pads.
    I hope I am equally lucky. So far, other than a replaced changer, it has really been great (Well, it is barely 2 weeks old!).
    I am averaging 16.5MPG with 80% HWY and a somewhat heavy foot. No tirescreeching "getaway" starts but I do hit the upper 80s on the free way.
    The pick up is okay, except for the HEAVVVVY pedal feel. Besides, with an MB, I suddenly seem to have lost the urge to dust those Miatas and Monte Carlos so, I didn't subject the vehicle to any true test ;o)
    Will keep the forum posted on how things go.
    Cheers!
    --njexpress
  • michaelwillemsmichaelwillems Member Posts: 151
    Glad to meet you all -

I just traded in my 2003 E320 for a 2003 ML500. Could not resist that 5 litre V8, and more importantly, I have a cottage I shall need to get to in winder and here in Ontario that means 4WD. I think my ML will be the ideal compromise between rpoad car (the E was sweet!) and truck (I'd love a Land Rover :-)

See my car here:
    http://www.willems.ca/pers_ft32.htm

This is a dealer demo model - 14k km on the clock against 24k on my "old" E320. So I got a car with 10k less mileage.

Observations so far:

- Braking is soft and not very good compared to the E - but it will do and at least it is less brusque.

- Very powerful.

- Cockpit oldfashioned Mercedes type but that's OK.

- Third row seats (I have that option) is of limited use as the mid seats need to move forward so far that passengers in the 2nd rown are squashed, and 3rd row passengers are still squashed anyway. And you need an engineering degree to figure out how to fold all those seats.

- Low range is useful. I was even able to tackle a steep mud hill at the cottage.

- Cruise control should have an indicator lamp

- Controls are fine

- Auto wiper works better than inthe new E in spite of older design

- Not many rattles at all, which is a pleasant surprise

- Broken ashtray, read cupholders, rear vent, and right seat base cover. And that's the stuff the dealer did NOT catch :-)

Overall very good. More impressions later.

I am in Oakville, Ontario by the way.

Mike
  • michaelwillemsmichaelwillems Member Posts: 151
    Glad to meet you all -

I just traded in my 2003 E320 for a 2003 ML500. Could not resist that 5 litre V8, and more importantly, I have a cottage I shall need to get to in winder and here in Ontario that means 4WD. I think my ML will be the ideal compromise between rpoad car (the E was sweet!) and truck (I'd love a Land Rover :-)

See my car here:
    http://www.willems.ca/pers_ft32.htm

This is a dealer demo model - 14k km on the clock against 24k on my "old" E320. So I got a car with 10k less mileage.

Observations so far:

- Braking is soft and not very good compared to the E - but it will do and at least it is less brusque.

- Very powerful.

- Cockpit oldfashioned Mercedes type but that's OK.

- Third row seats (I have that option) is of limited use as the mid seats need to move forward so far that passengers in the 2nd rown are squashed, and 3rd row passengers are still squashed anyway. And you need an engineering degree to figure out how to fold all those seats.

- Low range is useful. I was even able to tackle a steep mud hill at the cottage.

- Cruise control should have an indicator lamp

- Controls are fine

- Auto wiper works better than inthe new E in spite of older design

- Not many rattles at all, which is a pleasant surprise

- Broken ashtray, read cupholders, rear vent, and right seat base cover. And that's the stuff the dealer did NOT catch :-)

Overall very good. More impressions later.

I am in Oakville, Ontario by the way.

Mike
  • allnationallnation Member Posts: 18
    Paid $41000 + tax/license on Oct/31/2003

2004 ML350 white/black

Sunroof package
    Trim Package
    Comfort Package ( these packages used be called M1, M2, and M5)
    Entertainment Package (bose + cd )
    Lighting Package (xenon light)
    Rear Seat Package (3rd row seat)
    Heated Frontseats

It was $2500 below invoice.

I hope my ML doesn't break down like others.. =)
  • am2004am2004 Member Posts: 2
    You got a great deal on your '04. Pls email me your dealer and sales rep data to alijunk@yahoo.com. I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
  • qleapqleap Member Posts: 2
    My first Ml Class suv was the 1999 Ml430 it was great car with just to much wind noise, reliability problems and a rough ride. I later traded it in for a 2002 Ml500 AWD Inspiration edition much improved. it is now quitter, faster, smother, better Navigation and the seats are wayyyyyy better.
  • llcoollaillcoollai Member Posts: 5
    allnation,

I purchased my ml 350 (Dec. 2003) for $41K even with 1900 miles with every option that you mentioned plus sport/chrome wheels package, chrome front grille, navigation, and an addition 12 months/100,000 miles (starmark warranty) beyond the 48 months/50,000 miles manufacturer's warranty. Although it was sold pre-owned, it was a demo for the Mercedes dealership. The miles on the SUV were just test drives by customers.

The brilliant silver with charcoal leather SUV is in exceptional condition. I really enjoy driving it.

llcoollai
  • djuancoleondjuancoleon Member Posts: 1
    Greetings,

I was Blessed to get a 99' ML320 for a great deal actually $9990 with 118k everything is in excellent condtion. It rides great I was thinking about a 2003 ML350 inspiration edition and after driving both they were in similiar condition. So when God presents a oppurtunity like this I had to jump on it. I also looked at an RX 300 , Infinit Qx4 and an Acura MDX and the ML is better in just about every category to me.
  • allnationallnation Member Posts: 18
    Does it mean after 4 yrs my ML350 will worth 25% of today's value? omg..
    I should have bought a civic.
    99ML320 for $10K seems like a great deal. If the car has been maintained well, you should be fine for another 100K. I have a 99ML320 with about 60K and so far, I am happy with my truck.
  • bfhengbfheng Member Posts: 2
    This is our second ML. (First post #54) Purchased 12-27-03
    2004 ML350 Brilliant Silver with Charcoal Leather Interior, Inspiration Edition pkg 2 (M1 & M2), Third row seats, Entertainment Package, dealer installed DVD Nav and trailer hitch.
    Much better ride than the 2000 ML and we like the seats. Had it checked for wind noise at fwy speeds and dealer replaced some parts but the wind noise is still there. Great SUV with many improvements.

Bill
  • bluedartsbluedarts Member Posts: 1
    I have purchased a ML 350 2003 Make, in April 2004, from the dealer with 0Kms. I have paid 40K $. Did I end up paying a little extra?

I love everything in my ML except the "WIND NOISE". This is sound is really annoying starting at a speed of 80KPM. A car of this class should not make such an annoying noise.

Regards
    iQU
  • ahjmlahjml Member Posts: 5
    Hi All

I just received my 2005 ML350 special edition. In fact I have seen a lot of bad comments from ML owners specially older models. However, I believe that it is a good car and I really love it. My car is equipped with a fix-phone, and tinted glass in addtion to other features like the Parctronic and CD changer, third row seating, power dome and front styling bar. It cost me $40M. How does this price seem?
  • maxwellhumaxwellhu Member Posts: 2
    Hi ALL
    I just got my ML 500. With Special Edition and Entertain and Sunroof.

I just wonder if the Park Assistant (after market) is really useful because my early one was a coupe. That vehicle doesn't come with the Parktronic and the dealer siad he could not install it, only after market.

Also, need a suggestion on how much shall I pay for an DVD system installed.

thanks all
  • ahjmlahjml Member Posts: 5
    I found the Parktronic very useful specially at tight parking lots. With regard to the DVD, one of my friends installed it for ~$750

How much did you pay for your car? Does it have a third-row seating?
  • dimitri2dimitri2 Member Posts: 2
    i bought 6 ml so far .the 2003 500 is the best one so far. my wifes car of cource .is well built at 30k no problems at all i have a 2001 s500 love it best riding sedan ever..recently bought for my self a used 2003 acura mdx touring...i can say this is well put together. rides like car, and until the new ml comes out ill stay with the mdx. more room smoother ride and loving it
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    The UK-based Mercedes Enthusiast magazine is searching for an ML55 AMG owner as part of a feature on the M-Class. It would only involve answering a few questions and sending us a photo of you & your car - not a lot but we'd appreciate it and you get to see your name in print!

Wherever you live, if you're interested or know someone who might be, send an e-mail to jfallon@edmunds.com.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• myoldmlmyoldml Member Posts: 2
    My wife's '99ML seems to be stuck in low gear, and she's lost the owners manual. I'm going to call the dealer on Monday, but I thought I'd ask: Does low range automatically shut off when the ignition is turned off? It might solve her problem. Thanks.
    I am guess that you see the Low range light on in the dash. You need to bring the car to a stop. Move the main gear selector to 'N' (Neutral) and then turn off the low-range by pressing the low range button on the dash.
  • mastercard1mastercard1 Member Posts: 1
    My warranty will be end this year , has anyone know do i have to purchase extended warranty before warratny expired or after? thank you
  • pleubnerpleubner Member Posts: 1
    Can you send me roberts instructions? I've also setup new XENONS in my German(Imported into Switzerland) Brabus ML27CDI. The are not working properly. Did you have to go to the dealer to turn them on?.

The instructions I worked from are:

HALOGEN Connector (Cable from ML)

¦ A H ¦ A..... pink ..... low beam
    ¦ B G ¦ B.... orange
    ¦ C F ¦ C .... blue
    ¦ D E ¦ D .... not used
    E .... brown .. ground
    F .... green .... city light
    G .... white..... high beam
    H .... grey ..... fog light (connected to separate Brabus Spots)

E-Code bi Xenon Headlight Connector

¦ A H ¦ A .... brown.........ground
    ¦ B G ¦ B .... not used
    ¦ C F ¦ C .... not used
    ¦ D E ¦ D ..... not used
    E .... brown ....... ground
    F .... White ....... high beam
    G .... gray ......... city light
    H ..... yelllow ..... low beam

This meant that I need to pull out ( with pliers) and swap the following pins in the connector cable plug from the ML:-
    1. Pink
    The pink[low beam] needs to connect to "H" on the headlight
    2. Gray
    The gray[fog light] not implemented (wire directly to your fog lights)
    3. Swap white "G" & green "H"
    The white "G"[High Beam] needs to connect to "F" on the headlight
    The green "H"[city light] needs to connect to "G" city light

Because there is only 1 Ground connector on the ML Cable (Brown), I hade to short "A" and "E" in the headlight as follows: -

1. remove the plug on the Bi-XENON Headlight and connect on side of a new wire with (spade) the long spade on the inside of the plug, and the other side of the new wire with(solder) the ground terminal at the bottom of the Bi-Xenon reflector housing.
This discussion has been closed.