Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln LS Accessories & Modifications

13»

Comments

• akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    There's only one vendor I know of that caters to the LS and that's lskoncepts.com. You can email me for other websites that I'm not allowed to mention here.
  • snowgoatsnowgoat Member Posts: 2
    Please e-mail me the other websites @ snowgoat50@hotmail.com

Thanks
  • baja04tbaja04t Member Posts: 3
    Hello Everyone!
    This question is for my 2004 Lincoln LS Sport v8. I bought a new chip that is supposed to increase my fuel mileage but now I am having problems figuring out which wires to hook into. The instructions says to hook it to the two wires of the plug from the IAT sensor, If I am looking at the right plug then I have 5 wires I believe. So needless to say I am at a loss as which to use. Is it possible that some one on the forum might have done this procedure and is aware of the color codes for the wires that I should use. Any help Is surely appreciated!
    Thanks in advance. :blush:
    Pete
    2004 Lincoln ls v8
    2004 Subaru Baja 2.5 Turbo
    1986 Jaguar XJ6 Series III
  • shiloh3shiloh3 Member Posts: 2
    After months of searching I finally have gotten a Turbo for my LS. The unit was specifically designed for the LS and is awesome. There are very few after market performance mods available; "chips" are worthless, the SCT Livewire just alters your air/fuel ratio and timing nothing out there truly increases power but this bolt on turbo kit. If you would like more info contact me: my profile has email address.
  • robebaxterrobebaxter Member Posts: 1
    i have seen the hubs selling under 100.00 on ebay.
  • batmobiledcbatmobiledc Member Posts: 2
    I know that this is like 6 years old, but does anyone remember how this is done. I just found this site and still would like to do this on my LS.
  • funkcityfunkcity Member Posts: 100
    While you're at it......

You'll be extending the cigarette lighter socket....add 2 of them to the back of your center console.

I did and I've used both at the same time.
  • gmeyers1413gmeyers1413 Member Posts: 1
    I got a 2k LS8. I wanna clear the amber out of the headlights. Does anyone know how to do this? :)
  • chafj4chafj4 Member Posts: 1
    I believe that i can preform the correct steps. That is unless you have an aftermarket alarm.
  • abell3abell3 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 LS and discovered after the purchase that one of the wheels is bent. Having trouble with the dealer on who is responsible. Any Ideas on where to find wheels at resonable prices other than Lincoln/Merc dealership?
  • needhelp16needhelp16 Member Posts: 1
    i would like to know if its possible to put a 2006 lincoln ls stock navigation system in a 2003 lincoln ls thanks need help
  • squidnomoresquidnomore Member Posts: 9
    Where'd you get the speakers from?

Was looking at mine today and they are paper in my '04. Were the speakers you got the 12 that are installed, or something else?
  • cieszynskicieszynski Member Posts: 12
    I have 67K on my 02 V8 LSE and want to replace my shocks. Does any one have any experience and or suggestions on quality replacement shocks other than the OEM Shocks? Do not want a too firm ride either.
  • akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    Stick with the OEM shocks - they're as good as you'll get unless you go with really expensive adjustable racing shocks.
  • mikeedmondsonmikeedmondson Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know where to get a repair manual for 2003 Lincoln LS?
    Mike
  • hcky87hcky87 Member Posts: 3
    you can find them from your local junkyards. most yards can order an "A" condition wheel for around $280. or just look them up on ebay. I ended up finding my chrome wheel at my local junkyard for my 02.
  • jake49jake49 Member Posts: 3
    Hey brother, are you still on line I have a 03 LS and want to put cold air and cat backs on it, mail me if you still are the go to for this thanks Jake
  • slucky7slucky7 Member Posts: 2
    It's in the trunk, next to the air ride shut off switch, has the factory code right on it.
    Actually, the code in located on the Computer Module.
  • 2002lincoln_ls2002lincoln_ls Member Posts: 1
    i worked at a ford dealersh100% true, they are not on the car until they are sold fom the dealership new. this is true unless the car is delivered toa dealershi in a state that requires front liscense plates, unless you buy a mustang, they never comefrom the facory with a bracket on the bumber because of the nature of the car. i hope this helps you underand why you have one. also the rivets in the bracket are straight from the factory, they come with the car and are in the bracket package.
  • vincekvincek Member Posts: 1
    K&N Gen II CAI for the V-8 engine (fits Thunderbird and LS).
  • mrsqidd85mrsqidd85 Member Posts: 1
    hey i wanted to know if this pdf is specific, such as ipb's and electrical diagram.
This discussion has been closed.