Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Subaru Crew Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
Please share your Subaru photos!

To include a photo in a message is still the same as in the old Town Hall. You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/40406.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club
Tagged:

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    image target=_blank
  • lucien2lucien2 Member Posts: 2,984
    Holy Christ, Juice, how high is that????

Karen- I'm fresh out of Lincoln LS photos.:)
  • originalbitmanoriginalbitman Member Posts: 920
    image target=_blank
  • miksmimiksmi Member Posts: 1,246
    hehe Loosh & Bit. Hey wait a minute, Karen's my bud! Cut her some slack!

Karen, great idea for a topic; thanks!

..Mike

..Mike

• amishraamishra Member Posts: 367
    holy smokes Juice!! what's under the hood of that Forestor! (me want!)
  • ramonramon Member Posts: 825
    your forester is it Juice?! BTW, did you watch Finding Forester? heheheheh.... I thought there should've been a Forester commercial. hahahah...

THe Legacy looks real nice by the fire.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    ...am I embarrassed. :-( Sorry about that Lincoln LS thing. That's what happens when you work in more than one club at the same time.

But hey, at least you didn't have LS photos! :-)

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • miksmimiksmi Member Posts: 1,246
    LOL Karen!

..Mike

..Mike

• flea_1008flea_1008 Member Posts: 1

I love when I can go out and play in the snow...after my husband's shoveled out my RS of course... target=_blank

• natescapenatescape Member Posts: 176
    Remember when there wasn't snow on the ground? :) Of course, snow is FUN when y'er in a Subaru.
    That's one of our friends in Australia. Photo was taken at Stockton beach. He's about 6' of the ground. Stock springs and tires. He does have a low range, though, but that's it. 2.0l engine (125hp, you really want that?), not even a turbo! No damage.

Yes, I saw the movie. BTW, it's "Finding Forrester" with two R's.

Amy: you didn't have to dig. Next time try just driving it out of there. ;-)

-juice
  • amishraamishra Member Posts: 367
    Whoever was in that flying Forester took FHI's involvement in building planes too seriously... I still can't get over the air.
  • kenskens Member Posts: 5,869

• rshollandrsholland Member Posts: 19,788
    The Forester looks great, but who's that ugly guy standing next to it? ;)

Bob
  • kenskens Member Posts: 5,869
    Bob,

LOL! It's all about contast, Bob. Ugly dude makes car look nice. :)

Ken
  • drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    LOL! That's why none of my ML pictures have me in it :-) It also provides a little mystery as to what your Townhall hosts look like ;-)

Drew
    Host
    Vans and SUVs message boards
    Love those 2001 Premies.

-juice
  • subearusubearu Member Posts: 3,613
    Here's my pictures of my trip to the show on Saturday. Only 4 pics of Subarus. :( The rest is, well, the rest of the show. Got crowded around noon. Hard to photo a lot of the cars with flocks of people all around. (I did my best.) In total, we spent 6 hours at the show! That's a lot of walking!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1521196

-Brian

(the yellow WRX was sweet! They also had a blue one, which was hard to see with the groups of people around and inside it.)
    Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

I really like the Outback Sport. Note that it no longer has white-outline-lettered tires, and now has standard alloys&#151;the same as the WRX it appears.

I hope the '02 Forester and Outbacks also can the white-outline-lettered. They look much better with all black tires.

Bob
  • yellowbikedonyellowbikedon Member Posts: 228
    Thanks for letting me tag along! The photos of the Chicago show are super!

Don
    I don't like that yellow. Too playful. The WRX seems more serious to me.

On the other hand, the two-tone on the OBS isn't the gaudy gold that some would lead you to expect. I think the overall package looks nice.

And yes, I too have swapped for black tires. No OWL for me.

-juice
  • ramonramon Member Posts: 825
    the new OBS has a different tutone design. I like. And of course the platinum slate is back. Good. Not crazy about the green. Can't wait to see it in silver. Nice. I like.
  • kwelsskwelss Member Posts: 21
    Here's my new baby-- less than a week old!

Forester Grump

Nice color. You can yank those window stickers off with a razor blade and some WD40.

What's that yellow splotch?

-juice
  • kwelsskwelss Member Posts: 21
    Juice,

The yellow splat is a decal. They were really popular in Germany for a while as "Auto-Dekor" and I took a real liking to them. I bought several splats the last time I was over in Germany, and have given them to friends and family. They're, um, distinctive.

I have a splat on all my cars. My white Honda Civic has two blue splats (makes it easy to locate in a large parking lot).

Karin in California

PS: Thanks for the tip on getting those window stickers off. I wasn't having much luck trying to peel them with a fingernail. *g*
    The good news is it's yellow. Yellow stickers add 5 SOTP (*) horsepower.

-juice

* Seat of the Pants
  • kate5000kate5000 Member Posts: 1,271
    red cars go faster by definition
  • dannykadannyka Member Posts: 115
    So just what is the fastest color?

-Dan
    Has to be Yellow or Red. But not the mellow yellos that the WRX is getting - too pastel to be all about speed.

So Red.

Then again, Rally Blue is truly fast, just ask Richard Burns.

-juice
    I didn't think the pastel yellow was that bad. In person, it looked sharp. My pics probably don't give it justice because of the high tech overhead lighting at the show. It was different - and that's what the WRX is.

Personally, I wouldn't get a yellow car. I tend to like the darker colors (blue, black, etc.) even if they are harder to keep clean.

-Brian
    I like the yellow, In fact, I like any yellow, whether it is a vivid yellow (S2000), or the mellow yellow on the WRX. BTW, several other cars have similar yellow to that used by the WRX, including the BMW and VW Beetle.

Bob
    It's actually called "Blaze yellow". I was just kidding about the mellow yellow part :-) Apparently only 200 of them will be produced, so if you want it, order quickly! I'm not sure if it is already too late.

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket and Accessories message boards
    The latest I heard was 450. Still... a very low number.

Bob
  • barresa11barresa11 Member Posts: 277
    It's a conspiracy I tell ya, wagons no respect! :-)

Stephen
    OOps, my mistake. You're right, it is apparently 450.
    Thanks for sharing. This is the first I've seen the new racer in action. I understand Burns nailed a snowbank.

Bob
    I know Drew, I have the brochure! I liked your nickname for it, that's all.

Note the relatively thin tires in the photos, and what I believe are 15" wheels. They use different sizes for different surfaces, of course.

-juice
    red is fastest? great. Tifosi on the Subaru board. Don't tell Mika.

Yellow- well it looks a helluva lot like the yello on the 850 T5 a couple years back, which, I will point out, looked bizatchin' with anthracite wheels, so we'll see who has the last laugh.

tyres-
    precious spelling, huh? those are 15" studded snows on there. Woe be unto any cat that gets caught in THOSE! So look out, hutch.....
  • bluesubiebluesubie Member Posts: 3,497
    Man, I love Rally-Live and those photos!
    Now only if Speedvision would get moving and sign a contract (or whatever the delay is).
    Dennis
  • soon2bsubeesoon2bsubee Member Posts: 137
    There are definitely tifosi on this board...my son Michael, who is 11 today, myself, my wife, and our dog Dina Ferrari Superfast American Dog (she was named after Enzo Ferrari's son Dino)...I lived in Bologna Italy back in the 80's and would visit my friend in Imola, where we would walk the track where they hold the Grand Prix of San Marino each year...his parents would rent out parking spaces on their property and sell pannini (sandwiches) every race weekend...check out the Ferrari photos I put on Photo Point...here is the link

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1518651&a=11480675

We too are waiting for better rally coverage and hopefully, they will get the Formula 1 contract soon....my guess is the Ecclestone and Moseley want more money (as if they don't have enough!!!)

• FrankMcFrankMc Member Posts: 228
    starting in April (a 1 hour recap on Monday nights)

Frank
    Boo-hoo. No Speedvision on Cox Cable. :-(

-juice
  • bluesubiebluesubie Member Posts: 3,497
    How ya like that? Didn't they just post that recently?
    juice - Bombard your cable company with e-mails and phone calls. Worked for me. :-)
    I am trying to get the hang of this photopoint thing. I THINK I have pictures living here:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1532723&a=11607136

If not, how the heck do I link them to this site? the initial directions at the beginning of this page are not exactly easy to follow for a newbie.

...looks like you did just fine. I see your dirty (black and) white OB - ewww! Is that from your commute? When was that snow picture taken (the last pic)?

All I have to offer is my Chicago Autoshow pics:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1521196&a=11501775

I think I'll try to get our OB cleaned up and snap some pics tomorrow or sometime soon.

-Brian
    cool pix. There was a lot of melting snow and water on the roads on the way back from a ski trip to 7 Springs, PA. Coal mining country. Coal haling trucks. 'Nuff said.
    Man, Q really did chop her hair off.

Don't you love the salt/grime we get on our roads?

Unlike me, Brian was able to get the big picture. I zoomed in on the details a bit too much!

-juice
    Yea she did! Zowie. It took me a couple days to get used to, but it looks really good. I look like a dork in that pic, as usual.

I really don't understand why there has to be so much salt. Either they miss the boat and don't get out in time, or they get out there and turn the entire place into Carthage.
  • paisanpaisan Member Posts: 21,181
    At least in NYC and NYS it is. Basically they have contracts with the salt companies to provide them with salt. If it goes un-used, then they order less the next year. The people who decide on to salt or not to salt, get paid off by the salt companies and therefore towards the end of the season they dump the supply.

-mike
This discussion has been closed.