Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/42545.jpg")
Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• diwc240diwc240 Member Posts: 172
    Here is the link to approx. 20+ photos & the EdmundsPosts Table and Town Hall C 320_240 database. Ian
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1508702&a=11393668

And I just have to post this Photo (my Favorite):

Dennett: JFY...LOL
    Contrast of Desert Silver / Charcoal Interior on March 10, 2001.

Added photos 26 to 33 at my Album (see Post #2).
  • sirus32sirus32 Member Posts: 55
    Here's my first round of pictures during delivery.

See my photos of Mercedes Benz - C240 at PhotoPoint
  • sirus32sirus32 Member Posts: 55
    Took pictures after I had my 3M clear bra installed. Only the hood was coated with the film.

Check out my pictures:

See my photos of Clear Bra - By 3M at PhotoPoint
  • drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    This C320 was rear ended fairly hard and pushed into the vehicle in front. All of the doors appeared to remain secure and unaffected. The crumple zones did their jobs well. I have no further details on this accident, but I doubt that anyone was injured. Check out that 2nd rear window mounted cellphone antenna. Yuck! Ugly...

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards

This time, this '01 C320 was hit extremely hard (above 45 mph) from the rear by a pickup truck. A major amount of damage as you can see. Damage was limited to the crumple zones, and all of the doors stayed closed, despite the impact. Both front airbags deployed in this collision, but it appears that everyone is fine. Thank goodness for the good crashworthiness and the great head restraints, but always remember to adjust them to the proper height. That is, the centre of the head restraint, should be aligned with the top of your ears.

• rexconde1rexconde1 Member Posts: 278
    At the risk of sounding morbid. That is great! The car did a great job! Another example of Fine MB German engineering.

Drew, no pics of the inside passenger cabin?

Robert
    Now that Photopoint is back up, I have a few more pictures to share.

This C320 was rear ended and pushed hard into the car ahead of it. The (Java) cabin was completely unscathed (no airbags deployed), so I didn't bother posting the picture.

This C320 Sport was hit from the front by a minivan with a slight offset to the driver's side. Both driver and passenger were fine. Again, the interior is unscathed.

image.

Drew
    Host
  • rexconde1rexconde1 Member Posts: 278
    Is that second picture of MB's new C-Class rear engine drive?
    ;-)

Isnt that the engine cover?

Robert
    Yeah, the salvage yard guys placed the engine shroud in the trunk :-)
    I was beginning to think PhotoPoint had gone the way of WebVan...pretty shaky.
    Drew are these photos from a yard in Vancouver or
    somewhere else in North America ?
    Next colour = ......
    Yes, most are from yards in my area, but some of the vehicls in my gallery are from other parts of Canada, or in the US. Nonetheless I try to find out the details of the accident so that I can compare.

As the Volvo chief engineer said, safety is not just about a "good" crash rating in one test or a few safety features. Rather it is the art of engineering from their years of research and development, and from their real world accident data gathered over the decades. In Germany, MB sends a special investigation team in accidents involving their vehicles so that they can gather as much real world data as possible. Volvo does the same in Sweden.

Drew
    Host
  • qq8qq8 Member Posts: 1
    Would like to see how C-Class fares in a side impact. Any picture is welcome.
  • fuzzofuzzo Member Posts: 88
    the black C.... :)
  • paul_ppaul_p Member Posts: 271
    C32,

That's a beautiful machine - hope you enjoy!

- Paul_P
  • natalie1220natalie1220 Member Posts: 2
    I am shopping for a c320 - 2003 -- I have been getting price quotes on car with the basic options added ( almost fully loaded) what it the best price to pay on a lease.
  • korickoric Member Posts: 1
    Here is my California style 1995 C280. Smoked windows, lowered and tight wheels. I have owned this car for a year now and wouldn't drive anything else.
    What do you all think?

Kori

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/HerBenzo/Picture106.jpg
This discussion has been closed.