Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 300: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Lexus
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/40686.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• tedcohntedcohn Member Posts: 2
    I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new RX300 toy and can't wait to find out more about the DVD nav system. Hoping someone can give me a quick rundown on features, pros/cons, actual experience, etc. Lexus doesn't even provide any on-line details or owners manual for it, can you believe that? Also, our Lexcus dealer didn't have the folks on staff when we test drove to show us the system.

I heard it can play DVD movies. Is that true, or only on the LS470? Is see a "voice" button on the brochures. Does the Nav system guide you through with a voice? Thanks...
  • tonychrystonychrys Member Posts: 1,310
    ...to post in the appropiate forum. Just a suggestion.
  • clee4clee4 Member Posts: 103
    There is a RX300 Topic Consolidation Forum, where your NAV question can be better answered. I'm sorry to say that there is more BS over there than technical questions, but sometimes one does slip into the mix. See ya there.
  • lexusdudelexusdude Member Posts: 2
    Karen S,
    www.photopoint.com isn't available anymore.??!!
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Yes, it went bust some time last year.
This discussion has been closed.