Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• mbzgalmbzgal Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    thanks to everyone on this forum!!! i read through and learned a lot before i went to get my e350 this week. even though i think i'm pretty saavy with getting cars, you do really have to be careful as others on this forum have noted. one dealer tried increased the $ factor on the back end, which would have substantially increased the price of the car.

in terms of availability of options, in socal it seems like the cars have more options than you really want (or need) or very basic options (e.g. P1 only)--at least that's what i found. we looked at the panorama roof as 1 car was configured with it. in the end, after reading other comments on it, we decided to go against it because it seems to bring in more heat and because of other owner comments of the cost of fixing it IF it malfxns. because we didn't really want it (or need it) in the first place, we decided to go without it. in the end, i'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase either way. good luck! :)
  • 2008r3502008r350 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks and good to know. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the opportunity to serve and none in my family so can't avail USAA. I have R350 also if my C300 doesn't qualify for loyalty. Any success with producing TMV printout from Edmunds or Truecar.
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,250
    The TMV pricing is way above what you should be paying. You should be able to get a new 2012 E350 Sedan without any incentives for $500 above dealer invoice. That is usually the minimum a dealer will sell a car for, especially with the E350 Sedan being in a high demand curve at the present time. Then, you have incentives. You should be able to qualify for loyalty incentives from MB Financial (I'm assuming you have at least one account with them) and there is another incentive that is not advertised anywhere for owner loyalty. You obviously can't qualify for the conquest incentive since you own only mercedes benz vehicles.

I've seen people post on this site that they purchased an E350 Sedan for 3000 or 4000 below invoice with no incentives or rebates. I don't believe that, as I have also posted on this site. Only with incentives can you get a car below invoice like that. I bought mine for $3000 below invoice with MB Financial Incentive and USAA pricing + they threw in maintenance for 3 years worth another $800 - $1000. So, with what I got, I got the car for about $3800 to $4000 below dealer invoice. But, again, remember that was with incentives and rebates. Those people who posted that they didn't get any incentives or rebates and bought the car for 3 or 4 K below invoice either didn't realize they got them (they only saw the "selling price", not how the dealer arrived at the selling price) or are just blowing hot air. But that is my opinion. No dealer would sell someone a brand new E350 Sedan at 3 or 4 K below invoice and take a loss of that much. They'd be out of business in less than a month selling cars at those kinds of losses. There had to be rebates and/or incentives in order to arrive at that price.

Would love to hear from the hosts of this site on this!

The C300 definitely qualifies for owner loyalty along with Mercedes Benz Financial loyalty, assuming you have a lease or loan with them.

If the dealer says there is "no" owner loyalty, check with several other dealers because, since the owner loyalty is not advertised or published, that is how they want to make a profit.

Good Luck.

2021 Genesis G90

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    Would love to hear from the hosts of this site on this!

What is it that you want to hear?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Your thoughts about people who post on this site that they get new 2012 E350 sedans for 3 and 4 thousand below dealer invoice but didn't get any incentives or dealer cash, or USAA, etc.

2021 Genesis G90

• 2008r3502008r350 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks and that's wealth of info abacoMike. I had MBFin loan for 2009 C300 but it it had been paid off and closed. Do I need a current/active one to qualify loyalty incentive? 2008 R350was a PCO but with BofA and it too had been paid off. So... I ran out of ammo here?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    edited December 2011
    Well.... like all the Prices Paid discussions, you can't just look at a single post (or three.. or four), and take that as gospel.. If that is all the research a potential buyer is going to do, then they probably aren't going to get a good deal, no matter what... If you follow a discussion for any length of time, it isn't hard to sift out good information from bad..

While some of those posts may not be true, in most cases, the buyer themselves either aren't sure what they paid, or had a trade involved, or any other number of details that aren't present in the post.. ("oh yeah, it was a 2011, not a 2012")

As a Host, we look for violations of the member agreement, and in the Prices Paid forums in particular, we watch for solicitations, and obvious shills.. We (mostly) leave the usefulness of the content up to the individual reader.. (caveat emptor).

If you happen to see more content input from me, that's just because I have an interest in the model being discussed, or just some item that caught my eye.. I really like cars and if I'm in the market, I'm obviously interested in the mechanics of getting a lower price...

We were shopping in September and October and the killer 24-mo. lease deals on the Bluetec made that a contender.. But, my wife chose something else, so you'll see my posts in the E-Class discussions peter out..

If you have specific issues with a post, you can always click on any Host's name and shoot us an e-mail. (other than just being incredulous about the price...lol) Or, any issues with Hosting, in general.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

From what is being advertised, you must be currently in a lease or loan with MB Financial. If it has been paid off, and the loan is no longer active, it doesn't qualify for loyalty incentive.

HOWEVER I would definitely inquire with the dealer to see if the dealer can intervene on your behalf with MB Financial. If that doesn't work, try contacting Mercedes Benz Consumer line (same telephone number as your roadside assistance number) and present your case to them. You are obviously a previous customer, and perhaps they can make an exception, especially since you own two Mercedes Benz vehicles.

See what happens.

2021 Genesis G90

Thanks for you feedback. As I have stated, after retiring as a school principal and school superintendent, I was fortunate enough to have a second profession as a sales consultant with one of the biggest and most successful Auto Dealership and licensed Distributor in the U.S. Then, I spent 5 years as a Sales Manager in the largest and most successful dealership for a specific line of cars, which I will not mention here.

I know the difference between "factory invoice" and "dealer invoice". I know how much profit there is in a car and the many incentives offered to customers as well as dealers based upon number of cars sold per month, customer feedback surveys for sales and service, advertising cash, etc.

I don't know EVERYTHING, but I do have lots of experience and a true understanding of negotiations, averages for profit, and the like.

But I do know that a dealer cannot sell a car for 3 or 4 thousand below invoice unless there is some incentive, program, or customer/dealer cash available. I happen to know what is available for the 2012 Mercedes Benz E350 Sedans in terms of incentives, etc., and if an individual(s) says he bought one for that kind of money below invoice and did not have any incentives, cash, programs, etc., or just says it was their "December Sales Event" (which includes thousands of dollars in incentives) but insists there were not incentives, etc., then I take exception.

Perhaps I am over-reacting, but there are folks out there trying to get the same price those individuals got, but don't qualify for any incentives or cash, etc., and can't understand why two or three people got that price without incentives, and he/she can't.

I don't NEED to spend the time and effort I do on this forum site to help people get a great deal on a 2012 E350 Sedan. I just happen to know many people in this business, and especially sales personnel as well as many, many Sales and General Managers of Mercedes Dealerships.

All I am trying to do is pass on this info to prospective buyers/lessees.

Sorry if I take exception with a few posts, but I am very sensitive about erroneous information being passed on to readers of these posts.

Thanks for responding to my request.

2021 Genesis G90

• lawcarlawcar Member Posts: 97
    Either too many or too basic, but unless you want to order a car with your exact specs, the mfr has a certain number of variations that can be made and held inventory. What configuration did you end up getting?
    I'm going Monday to check out the car that dealer has in stock with my specs: color combo, P1, lane change assist. The $1,000 was cost for AMG wheel package ($760) and comfort box ($290). Most of other cars I found with a number of other dealers in socal either didn't have the lane/blind assist (which I think is a good feature) or had even more options. There is another one that has the rear spoiler instead of wheel package (along with P1 and lane assist). What do you think, spoiler or wheel package?
    Actually, either one or both. What you want to do is get the car before they either sell it or it's too late for the incentives.

Wheel package comes with a nice steering wheel, and of course, the nicer wheels. Rear spoiler is $300, which is negligible.

Sounds like you are ready to go in there and make a deal.

Build the car on cars.com or truecar.com - Edmunds, for some reason, left off the cost of the p1 and p2 packages from their "build-it" site recently.

Then, add $500 to the invoice, subtract $2000 for the conquest incentive, and you are at $1500 under invoice. I don't think you qualify for any other existing incentives. Then, you also get the 1.9% financing, and remember, there is a 1% mark-up on the rate. So offer them 1.5% or 1.6%, and finance as much as you are able to finance. It's free money, so to speak.

Hope everything works out for you.

2021 Genesis G90

edited December 2011
    I'll see what I can do about the dealer paying off the 3 remaining payments on my BMW lease. They're due Dec. 29, Jan. 29 and Feb. 29.
    On a purchase with 48 month lease, do you suggest buying extended warranty at time of purchase or later on?
    When you mentioned add $500 to invoice, and deduct $2,000 for conquest incentive, and arrive at $1,500 below invoice, did you mean factory invoice or dealer invoice?
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    He means dealer invoice, not MSRP.

If you are thinking of a 48 month lease, then consider the difference in purchasing at 1.5% or perhaps less vs leasing at over 4%.

Personally, I always lease cars for less than the warranty period, so I never consider an extended warrantee...don't need it....so I can't help.
    If you are considering leasing over buying, you do not need the extended warranty. You stated in another post that you drive 12,000 miles per year. After 4 years, you will be under your 50,000 miles limit. Remember, the warranty is for 4 years or 50,000 mile, whichever comes first.

If you are going to purhcase the car, which is what I recommended to you, try getting it for 1.5% apr for 66 months. Even if you don't plan on keeping the car for more than 4 years, the least expensive way to do this is for the longest term at the lowest rate.

You can purchase an extended warranty on the vehicle at any time prior to the car going off it's 4 year 50,000 mile warranty. They do raise prices from time to time, but if you end up not keeping the car, it's not worth buying the extended warranty. In 4 years, they will have a new body introduced with different engines, etc. So you also want to consider that as well. This new body was introduced in 2010. They usually keep their major body styling for 6 years. So in 3 years or thereabouts, expect a major body and equipment change.

Factory invoice is the price you will see at cars.com and/or truecar.com. Dealer invoice would be factory invoice less 2% for holdback for the dealer. Remember, Edmunds, for some strange reason, has left off the P1 and P2 packages from their "build the car and price it" section. I don't know what happened there, but something is amiss, for sure.

So, use cars.com to get to factory invoice. Dealers don't dig into their 2% holdback when selling cars - that money is used to drefray their overhead costs. Additionally, they are going to have to pay the salesperson for a "mini" deal, which at Mercedes Benz Dealers is between 200 and 250.

2021 Genesis G90

Since you have remaining payments, that will have to be figured into the deal. Since you don't drive too many miles, see what your leased BMW is worth on a trade. Sometimes, not frequently, but sometimes the car is worth trading in as it may bring in enough extra dollars to cover remaining payments, etc. If you a expecting a rock bottom deal from the dealer, and your BMW is not worth more than it's payoff, I would doubt the dealer will reimburse you for the remaining payments - only because you are looking for a rock-bottom deal. If you are not, the anything is possible. But don't get hooked into something before you consider all the variables.

2021 Genesis G90

If tires are staggered at 17" in front and 18" in back, what happens if you get a flat? Which spare does E350 Sport come with. I read that the sport tires life span is around 12,000 - 15,000, which means have to replace every year? Is it possible to put all 17" or all 18"? Thanks,
    edited December 2011
    First of all, the SPORT sedan comes standard with 18" tires all around. It's the width of the tires and rims that differ, not the diameter. If you get the tire and wheel package, all you get is the new sports steering wheel and AMG wheels, which are 18" all around.

Secondly, the spare is an 18" tire on it's own rim. All you do is replace the wheel and tire that is flat with the 18" spare (compact). Then, you go get the tire repaired or replaced.

The tread life of the tires is all dependent upon the type of driving you do. I usually get about 16,000 miles on a set. I do a combination of highway and local driving. I do not accelerate quickly nor to I take corners at fast speed. I do not do alot of braking as I don't drive in traffic.

It's the "fast" braking and "fast" acceleration and "fast" cornering that wear out tires before their normal life span. Front tires always wear out faster than rear tires because the front tires take more of a "beating" with cornering and braking.

It's the rear tires that are a little wider than the front tires - not alot, just a little.

Finally, when it comes time to replace the tires, I am going to look at the new Michelin tires with treads that last 28,000 to 35,000 miles. They make this longer-lasting tire for the Mercedes Benz E350 Sedan. Mercedes just chooses not to put them on their cars. The are a bit pricier than standard replacement tires, but not so much more that is definitely pays to get them. I believe Goodyear, Bridgestone and Michelin make the longer lasting tires. When I get a chance, I am going to check them out online - but I only have 1600 miles on my E350, so it will be quite a while before I will be looking for tires.

2021 Genesis G90

Oh, I thought that the sport has the staggered 17" and 18". So if the wheel package comes with all 18", then you can rotate?
    I'll check difference in monthly payments. If firm is paying, maybe it makes sense to get 48 month. Also depends on down payment. Do you recommend just paying drive-off?
    Took a few minutes to look up replacement tires. At the present time, the only tires that are guaranteed to have a tread life of 30,000 mile or more is Michelin. The tire is called PILOT SUPER-SPORT. Here are the sizes of the tires

FRONT 245/40 R18
    REAR 265/35 R18

I did not bother looking up prices, as these change frequently as do the kind of tires each manufacturer offers. But, if I were looking for replacement tires for my E350 Sedan, I would definitely purchase a set of these since they will give twice the mileage and, I am sure, not at twice the price.

Hope this helps you out.

2021 Genesis G90

edited December 2011
    If the firm is paying, obviously the 48 month is more attractive. In fact, the 36 month is even more attractive - especially since the firm is paying you back for your out-of-pocket cost for the loan.

You know more about what is better for you and/or your company - not me.

I don't know if there is a minimum down payment required for the loan from Mercedes, but if they do not have a minimum, put as little as you want and still feel comfortable that the payments are "reasonable" for the company. Obviously, a company may not appreciate a $1500 a month payment. So only you can determine what is best.

2021 Genesis G90

No, you cannot rotate the tires. I just posted the tire sizes for the E350 Sedan so, as you can see, there is definitely a difference between front and rear tires.

Again, I reiterate, YOU CANNOT, AND SHOULD NOT, ROTATE THE TIRES

2021 Genesis G90

Right. I'll do numbers. Salesman said on phone will sell vehicle for $7,000 below MSRP including conquest incentive. Does that sound legit?
    edited December 2011
    I'll definitely keep in mind. That makes the tires more palatable.
    Yes, that is an excellent price.

2021 Genesis G90

I'll let you know if it comes to fruition and/or if there are extras once I decide to pull the trigger. Thanks again for all of your patience and advice.
    You are more than welcome, lawcar. The most important outcome of all this has to do with you finding the right car at the right price with the right terms. $7000 under MSRP is about $3000 under factory invoice. That means they are giving you $1000 in addition to the $2000 conquest. That should pay for most of your remaining payments, I would imagine.

2021 Genesis G90

• sjman2sjman2 Member Posts: 3
    I was supposed to meet someone this a.m. to buy or lease a new 350 cabriolet in so. calif. I wanted to check something out late last night, and came upon this website (I'm 65 and don't really do this stuff much). In any event I was just blown away by everyone's comments and insight.

First, abacomike, (and the hosts), your commitment is tremendous. Thank you. I decided that there really were some things I hadn't thoght about (most notably luxury v spoorts in Los Angeles where the roads are full of potholes, especially in the hills, and I constantly scrape my car in my driveway). I also realized that as "smart" a guy as I think I am, I didn't have the first idea what the dealer invoice price was, other than to know we were starting with a Costco proposal. Theh I realized that all the "last week of the year" hype was pushing me to a place I probably wasn't really ready to go (since I have a used non mbz sedan and MINI Conv. I need to figure out how to dispose of). So, I took a breath, decided to chill, and I'm sure there will be more opportunities in this economy. (and I did email the sales guy and tell him I needed to pospone).

But I did want to thank you all for your obserbations. they are/were very helpful and I'm sure to soon be back with real queastions. Happy New Year.

sjm
  • sjman2sjman2 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Lawcar:

I gather you must live in or near the SFV. I'm trying to find someone around here to deal with. Have you had good experience with a specific dealer/person? Thanks.

sjm
    Sounds like you need a bit of a respite prior to making a decision on the new car.

The Cabriolet is the E350 convertible, 2 door. Remember, the Cabriolet is built on a "C" class body, not an E class body. So, the wheelbase is smaller as is every part of the car, trunk included. It also tends to be a harder riding car than the E350 luxury sedan.

If you have not test-driven the E350 Cabriolet and/or the E350 Luxury Sedan, I would strongly recomment you do so without any obligation. You need ot make sure you are going to end up with what you will be most happy with.

2021 Genesis G90

• e2009e2009 Member Posts: 23
    The price of the Michelin Pilot Super 245/40ZR18 Treadwear 300 is about $256.00, the Michelin Primacy HP Treadwear 240 cost about $359.00 and the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus Threadwear 500 cost about $268.00.

The climate is warm in the summer with very little rain and no snow in the winter.

Do you recommend the summer tires or the all seasons tires?
    edited December 2011
    Definitely. I believe the tires that come on the E350 Sport are SUMMER tires. Down here in South Florida, we have no need for anything else but summer tires.

The cost of the Michelin Pilot Super Sports are definitely worth the money. Remember, they are SUPER SPORTS. They have a treadwear guaranty of 30,000 or more miles per tire. And that is what is needed with these cars. 16,000 miles is not sufficient, in my opinion. That is why, when needed, I will put a set of those on.

One thing that should be remembered is when you replace front tires, replace them all.

2021 Genesis G90

Yes. I'll give my email and you can get in touch with me. I haven't finalized deal yet but the salesman is doing what he said on phone.
    Hey, Mike,
    Went to dealer and salesman honored what he told me. Couldn't finish paperwork because had to leave for appointment that I had and will go back. Going for 60 month purchase as the monthly payment is lower and I can always pay off earlier if I want.
    Finance person was suggesting extras: GAP insurance for $795 because I'm putting only $2,500 down; Wheel & Tire Protection Plan ($1,595 for 3 years, $1795 for 4 years or $1995 for 5 years which covers the AMG wheels and tires for road hazards; and Extended warranty for 7 years ($3,390) since I plan on keeping the car for a long time. For all 3 he will charge $2,895.00 as a package. He can change the 60 month loan to 66 months and add these extras for $5.00 per month extra. He said that the wheel protection can only be done at time of purchase, and although the extended warranty can be added before factory warranty expires, it will cost more later and I can always cancel if I want and get prorated refund. I was considering paying for these instead of financing, but since company is paying and rate is low (0.9%), I think it makes sense to finance for the few bucks extra. Any thoughts? Thanks, David (PS If it's easier, I can give you my email address).
    Don't post your e-mail address on this forum - your privacy will not be protected, if you know what I mean.

As a package, it seems reasonable. See if he will throw in maintenance for 3 or 4 years, or even 5 years. If he won't, see what kind of deal you can get for covering your A and B services. If you pay it out of pocket when you change your oil, etc., an A service costs about $330 each, and a B service costs about $500.00 each. If you get a package, you save some money. I also concur that the 66 month loan at .9% is FREE MONEY, so why not take advantage of it?

Yes, you can pay off the loan at any time because it is a simple interest loan. I always take out a small loan because I will qualify for the MB Financial incentives when I get my next car in a few years - which are usually $2000 on a new car. That's the only reason I take out a loan - other than the low interest rate.

You state that you are planning on keeping the car for a long, long time. If you mean you are going to keep the car for 7 years, that is a long, long, time. I suggest no more than 4 years because there are always innovations in technology, fuel economy, etc., that come out every 3 or 4 years. Remember, the E class will change body design in about 3 to 4 years, at the most. I suggest keeping the car for 4 or 5 years, at most. Remember, you will still be responsible for brakes pads, brake rotors, exhaust system, fan belts, and other normal wear and tear items which your warranty and service plans will not cover.

Just think about revising your plans to no more than 5 years - which will reduce your warranty costs, etc.

2021 Genesis G90

• sengopalcrickesengopalcricke Member Posts: 23
    Bzjam,
    As per the forum rules you can include the dealership name and city and state without compromising the forum rules. That would go a long way in helping those who are unable to find the right CA or the right dealerships.
    Thanks in advance.
  • bevbranbevbran Member Posts: 40
    Yesterday I met with my dealer to finalize the payment for my '12 E350 Luxury sedan that is on order (and should have been in port yesterday! Yes, a little excited....) I was fully expecting to use the USAA incentive, based upon what the customer service rep at USAA had told me---I am a member---but surprise! You must have an insurance policy with USAA (Mike, I think this was your understanding, too, and you do have a small policy with them.) A big unpleasant surprise to me but it has a good ending. The SM said, let's just forget USAA....it's Winter Event and there's an E class loyalty incentive (huh??) and a DEP (huh??)---I really had the feeling he was pulling "incentives" out of his.... um....thin air. Too, I had the MBFinancial loyalty $2000... And in the end got me to exactly where I was with USAA. This tells me the dealers have a great flexibility on HOW to get to a number. I ended up a few dollars short of $7,000 under MSRP.
    Yes. My Dad took out a $250 insurance policy on his ring. Cost us $25.00. Then, we were qualified for the USAA incentive.

Yes, that is the kind of deal that people are getting with loyalty,etc. That's what I got, $7200 below sticker plus 3 years of maintenance, worth almost $1000. The USAA incentive was only $1500 ($500 over invoice less $2000). I was able to get both the USAA and the loyalty, as well.

Sounds like you got a great deal. I just hope they get the car to you quickly. My port of entry is in Savannah. Then, they load it on a truck to Jacksonville. The Jacksonville port is not large or deep enough for the kinds of ships that bring Mercedes Benz Vehicles to this country. So there is a longer delay.

Just hope you get it right after New Years, or, who knows, before? You are going to love the car. Those incentives sure come in handy, don't they? You got $4000 in incentives because of the double loyalty available - owner loyalty and MB Financial Loyalty.

Just enjoy, and Happy New Year to you and your family!

2021 Genesis G90

Yes, I was thinking about keeping car for 7 years, only because my thoughts on buying were that I could own a car without payments for several years after the car is paid off, which is why I was going the purchase route rather than the lease. My deal is $7,000 below MSRP (inc. BMW conquest) at the 0.9% with $2,500 down and payments of $891/month for 60 months. The financing guy said that with my excellent credit and low down payment (less than tax and license), he would suggest a 51 month lease (since I was going the 60-month purchase), the drive off would be around $1,300 and payments would be $756/month ($135/month less than buying), with $0 cap and $27,000 residual which could probably be negotiated down when lease expires. I thought I would still go the purchase route. What do you think about the 51-month? I know that most leases are 36 months and MB normally has 30 months.
    With the extra service package, I was doing the numbers and while the extra $5/month for 66 months only adds up to $330, the extra 6 months at $896/month totals $59,136, which is $5,676 more than $891/month for 60 months. This is quite a bit more than first blush at the $2,895 package (since it is being financed). I saw what you said about the extended warranty; if I don't keep car more than 4 years I don't need it, and I can always buy it later.
  • bevbranbevbran Member Posts: 40
    Mike, do all the MBs go to one port (Savannah?)...or does it depend upon what part of the country they're headed to?
  • bzjambzjam Member Posts: 12
    I'm in Houston. The 2 dealerships that would go $6,000+ off were MB of Sugarland and MB of Houston North.
    No, Jersey has one, LA, Seattle, New Orleans

2021 Genesis G90

Yes! You just need to do what is best for you now. You have your deal, the rest is just signatures.

Good luck.

2021 Genesis G90

edited December 2011
    Hello, All,
    I would first like to thank everyone who has posted comments and suggestions and given information about the E350. Although I never met Mike or heard of him two weeks ago when I started looking at the E350, I truly appreciate the time and patience he has given to all of us; after all he isn't getting paid for this. I, for one, have learned so much. We all have opinions and maybe the impersonal nature of the Internet allows us to say things we wouldn't say if we were face to face. In any event, to all who agree or disagree, let's remember that we all have the E350 in common, either now or in the future.
    I don't know why I bother, but here it goes again.

I got 7200 below sticker off my deal, PLUS I got 3 years of maintenance. That's almost 8000 below sticker off the car I ordered and got in October. if your deal was 7000 below sticker, then the dealer lost almost 3000. If your dealer wants to lose $3000 (less his hold back which is about $1500, then fine.

If you say you found a dealer who would sell you a car for a loss, then that's what you did. Without incentives or dealer cash or loyalty, which means the dealer has nothing to present to Mercedes for reimbursement, then he just lost money.

HAVE LOTS OF LUCK WITH YOUR NEW CAR

2021 Genesis G90

Will do. Thanks again for all of your assistance and have a great new year!
  • tranavtranav Member Posts: 32
    I've had offers from several MB dealers in Southern California up to $9000 off the MSRP on new 2012 MB E350 for purchase and finance with MB at 1.99% interest.